Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when bored? - Minitokyo

What do you do when bored?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Listen to music, play some FFXI, watch some anime, organize my magic cards or anime, watch television (rarely).

play gutiar

sleep-eat-think........

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

doodle. In school that is. ;)

ko1

Go outside and tinker with my '65 Corvair. It's the source of my joy, happyness, and the entrance to a bottomless money pit.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

listen to music,play game,or go out with friends :D

When I'm bored I try to login to different games and see if anything interests me at that moment, if not I jack off. ;p And I also cook and eat too when I'm bored.

I normally take out my sword and practice, or practice my martial arts, after a good sweat anything else seems interesting again.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well. wen im bored i go on the computer and go on aim, myspace, or minitokyo. if im not on the net then i sing because ilove to sing. teehee

midnigthLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I usually draw, read, surf the net and most likely.... Sleep! (like in class) Hehehe... ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

chat, updating my friendster (btw, if u guys hv 1, add me at: white-candles@hotmail.com tq!^^), read some books, watch tv, draw, or just sleep XD lolz..

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

i go to sleep

i draw and draw and draw some more :D ...

I'll play compute , chat , listen 2 music and watch Tv ^_^

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Watching anime, reading manga~ listen to songs or maybe playing some simple games. ^-^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Get bored ~_~

It depends on the mood I'm in, I either play games, watch anime, read or draw, surf the net.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I'll play computer games, play some sports (skipping, swimming, basketball or tennis), read manga, and if i'm really tired, sleep! haha..

mycroft

mycroft

~NiBeLunGenlied`

playing computer, making photoshop files & drawings and of course listening to music, this is really make me feel better even i'm in a worse..

kick my brothers ass

I tend to bounce around...I'll start to read a book then I'll surf for a while then I'll play some PS2 then I'll watch TV, then more PS2 then more reading...I can never quite settle on anything and it ends up driving me a little nutty...

Really annoying

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

Make fun of my brother

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

when i get bored i go all out like clean my house a organize everything,or if i start reading my manga i wanna ead it in one sitting, or look for someting stupid like an old dvd thats in a box which i stored unders lots of junk, thats wut i do when im bored.

ThroughMyEyes

Wishful thinking?

Well, I sleep... ALOT o.o; Read mangas I havent read in a while, watch tv, draw, write piano music, get on the internet. I like, never leave my house x_x

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.