Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grades do you usually get in school? - Minitokyo

What grades do you usually get in school?

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Well from K - 8 I got A's but since high school, I get a range of diff. grades from As to Ds. It really all depends on the difficulty of the classes. I'm a pretty lazy guy myself, but still give full effort to ehat I'm doing.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

a's and b's, and i haven't gotten a c since grade 7.

Tifareth

GFX Creator

Usually I get anywhere from a B to an a+...

I make GFX....if anybody wants a sig or something made for them just PM me...I'll be glad to make you something.

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Oh jeez, during high school almost all my marks were in the 90s... except french XD
And in University XD hahaha XD I'm lucky to get an 80, engineering is too rough T_T ...

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

hmmm... I get B's most of the time... but if I try I get A's... My report card always said apply yourself....

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

aydz

Pink goddess

WOW! 96% of you answering this thread are smart!! I'll be honest...i got ALL kind of grades ...a,b.c.d.e but never F! i did good in the subjects i liked and bad on the subjects i disliked...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mostly A's, B's n C's

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

A's and B's.

So I'm smart.
So is about everyone else here.

Even in death, we triumph.

A's and B's because I have to pay for schooling.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Before college, mainly A's and B's with a few C's.
In colloege, almost all A's. I work harder when I am paying for the classes.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Depends on what class your talking about. But I usually get some As but mostly Bs. But if you talking about math class. Can you say F?

I get alot of B

hmmmm............A

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

between 85-100% yeah, I got 100% this one time... didn't know how it happened... but usually between 90-98% I'm a nerd :nerd:

Spanish kept me off 1st honor roll. T_T

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

if I work hard, then A's
if I slack off, then tons of B's and few C's and few A's

hmmm ... I'm used to getting good grades ...

but ever since I entered univeristy ... my grades detoriated ... i think must be there are too many smart people ...

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

usally B..

As and some A*s at things I'm good at. I'll find out how well I did at my GCSEs on Thursday x_x ...

well mostly d's and c's and 1 f I never did my homeowrk. I'm 23 now so. and on a good subject(one i liked witch was rare) i got a's and b's.

I normally get 90+, unless its something like Global History...

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

i remember flunking most of the time

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

I tend to get B's and and A's but..during the middle of the year I get..Cs alot more than B's.lol. Thats b/c I tend to let myself get lazy. B's are my fav. grades.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

I had mostly A's like 2 years ago...kinda dropped a bit. This year I got mostly B's D:

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I'm a 91 percentile, I like living on the edge of failure, that is what keeps me going. It's only good for worthless, I mean, non-necessary classes, the strategy. Gotta shape up for the real stuff and put in some extra work. What is it worth doing if you are not at your best doing it?

-repeat-

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.