Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grades do you usually get in school? - Minitokyo

What grades do you usually get in school?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

It depends. In pointless assignments and exams that don't mean too much outside of school I barely pass (50-55%) but in exams which will determine what universities I can goto and what not I usually get in the high 80's. It's handy.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

A's and B's mostly. I ocassionaly get C's and D's on tests and quizes but my grades still hold stong at the end.

84-94%

i got 84 in chemistry. I really don't like chemistry. The next quarter I got 92. What a difference!

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

A's and B's

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Straight A's since 6th grade, except for freshman year, but dammit I was frickin proud of that b!!!!

Signature Image

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

i get average grades...a bit worse in math...but i can't be perfect in everything, right? ^^

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

Well, my average grade is 4.02... Sorry, I mean B after finishing the school. That's not perfect, but at least not bad.

Что ж, иду своей дорогой...
Russian otaku community is growing steadily.

well, my average of my grades is 85%, so not bad

Sinjid

The Nobody

A B A B .. seen that on tv but in my country grades are 1-10 i get 6-8 thats around C i think awww, thanx to my computer, i should really stop playing video games

I am nobody.

I get mostly A like 90 percent of the time and C or higher the other then percent. My grades are from 1-4. I usually get 2 and 4 that's about C,B or A >_<

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Mostly A's, few B's, anything lower and my dad'll handcuff me to a chair to get me to study ^_^'

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Meh... I mostly get B's and a few A's. C's are rare for me nowadays =P

This is my signature!

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by animefairyI get mostly A's but sometimes B's!!!!!
I would love it if you tell me what grades you get!!!! ^_^

me too. last year (7th grade) i got all A's.
this year is harder tho. mostly Latin II and Intensified Geometry.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm i will get A B C D lol.. kinda sad.. need more study!!

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

mostly Bs but in math im soo not good ^^'
and someitmes As^^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

o man...i wish i was straight As...when i study i do but im jus a lazy bum so i make mostly Bs and some As n often 1 C

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

A few A's and some B's.

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

well here in Venezuela the grade method is numerical (being 20 the highest and 01 the worst)
it's something like this
18-20: Very high grades
15-17: High grades
10-14: Poor grades
10-Below: failed the exam

I often get grades around 17-20, but in the subjects that I'm not good in (like Biology) I get like 12-13 ^_^'

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

:) Ww that's kool.Almost all of you have a good grade. I mostly get "A's" too.It's good to know everyone's grade! :) :D
/)/)
~(0.o)~
(")UU(")

animeaddict14

animeaddict14

honor, courage, devotion.

I get As in math, gym, and my elective classes(computer programming, digital electronics, and computer integrated management). I get Bs in modern media and pig(pig is a class where we debate about laws and other problems at hand).

Signature Image

I just finished my final year exams and I already have most of my grades...I got all A's except for my Chinese paper :sweat:

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Ah, well I mostly get B's :sweat: But nowadays I got some C's too >.< I have to work harder..

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

I get A's on report cards...and my worst grade I've gotten so far is a b...:(

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Hmm Ive been getting a lot of B's and some A's with at least one C.....
but Ive been trying to at least get no C's this year ^.^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.