Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why? - Minitokyo

U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why?

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 218 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

I preferr to watch T.V. well I surf the web i can watch well i surf and its good for those long page Dls even on DSL some pages take forever. but some of my shows are only on at 10:00 to 4:00

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

surfing the net....its becoz i can also watch tv from my comp ^^

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I like to surf the net. It is more interesting. You can always find something new to look at.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Definently tv because Ive loved it since I was a baby

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I prefer to watch TV, because I like not having to do anything, but i always seem to end up surfing the net anyway, just like right now.

I prefer to surf the net, and sometimes i can get TV shows off the net anyways.

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I prefer to surf the net since by choosing to watch local TV here (Philippines) is like choosing to watch mere advertisements. The net gives me more freedom. Also, Anime here is "tagalized" - dubbed in the Tagalog language, which makes them somewhat... disagreeable

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I prefer surfing because it is more interactive. Interactive things will keep your attention span longer.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I prefer surf Internet to watching ... it's simple, I like Download ^___^

Signature Image

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

um.......both

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

If we had animax here in Davao, then I'd probably be drooling at the TV, but since there isn't any, I spend that time with my computer. Though noone can really hog the TV since I have my own in my room and I also have my own PC and my siblings are in Manila...

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

if it was a few years ago, i would have said tv. but now, i must say i prefer to surf the net. at least 24/7 you'll be able to find something. not everything on the tv is watchable ^_^'

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I surf the net! Nothing good on tv anymore...hehehe...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

i don't watch TV unless they show one piece or naruto in it. and since they obviously don't..no thanks. there comes nothing good from TV. >< so i prefer surfing the net.

eden13600

eden13600

Mr. Lonely

well, i'm probably is watch tv more than surf net.... cause when you got nothing to surf on the net, you'll probably get bored and wanna watch tv... i don't know you guys but that's me.... ^_^'

Friends still are friends, but just cannot too caring about friends and about to forgot your family..... :)

I prefer surfing the net. To me its more interesting than just taking a TV remote and go around channel surfing and hope theres something nice to watch.

Surfing.... it's much more fun surfing the net than watching the tv.... afterall.... a lot of tv show.... well... I can download it from somewhere if I wanted too....

What I need is only an effort to search ;)

I like surfing the net because it's not like T.V where commercials comes on just when it is getting good.

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

how about doing both at the same time? =P

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I much prefer the internet. Some reasons:
* I have more control over what I am looking at
* I get to talk to other people
* I can find MUCH better and non-baised infomation
* I can listen to music that I actually like :-)

Surfing on internet.
1) There is nothing good to watch on TV these days.
2) I see exactly what I want to see.
3) You can start talking with some friends any time.

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

Surfing the net. There just aren't any good shows on TV nowadays in my country. u___u

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Whenever I feel like it....

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I don't watch tv. only use it for playing consoles. so definately the net.

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 218 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.