Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Love Hina? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Love Hina?

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by UltraMarineIts my all time favorite series (manga only). Its the only series I had
ever read more than 4 times a year so far. I just love the romantic
antics between Keitaro and Naru.

those were romantic. more like a slaughter

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

I loved the anime and the manga!

I only read the manga, and it's not one of my favourites... I'm not really into these kinda stories... :sweat:
I did laugh and liked the end of it, though.
:D I wonder, is the anime good? Maybe I should watch it :D

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Love Hina is one of my favorites animes, I watch it more than five times and doesn,t boring me!! I love it!!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Zero37

Genosis

Honestly, I think it sucks. Booooring. >_<

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i voted for ok only... before actually watching it i keep thinking it must be a great anime since there was quite a lot of hype about it.. found it really average only... though i love motoko! & tama chan!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i like it ^^

but i prefer Mahou Sensei Negima
Love Hina Manga is better than the animeversion.
so it is better to watch the anime first and then read the manga

It's okay,but some episodes freaked me out(like Shinobu's first kiss).

very funny...the Naru punch...I love it!!!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm the humour is repeated i guess boy gets bashed...lol but its nice alrite...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

i really love it , but the manga is still better than the anime , especially what happens between Naru and keitaro . its also quite annoying but in a good way , like everytime you think something should happen .... and then a character comes and stops everything.
i still hope they will make more anime episodesof it . ( i got all the DVD's including the Winter-summer and Again)

Love Hina is one of my favorite anime/mangas. It's a must-seen!

It's one of the best animes!!!! and the fact that keitaro gets bashed all the time is one of the best humorous things in it...

I loved it, I wish it was longer though T_T
but it was awesome

Its was quite ok but no more then that. Im got bored with all the pantsy shots and Keitaro flying to the moon everytime he did somwthing wrong. Its kind of fun the first times but afrer the 10th time ? I got anoyed.

Sazriel

Sazriel

"I lost you once..."

You can never get enough Love Hina!!! It was the first manga series I bought and is still my favorite! The anime is excellent as well. I've heard Ken Akamatsu might be working on another Love Hina manga series...I'm really hoping so!

Signature

Thrilled member of - [love hina fans]

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Love hina may be old but it sure was worth my time. Not to mention it was one of the first anime i watched on my computer.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I really like how the plot and story was and turned out at the end. I prefer the Manga to the Anime, though.

I love Love Hina. I thought it was really funny and it was so fun to watch. I like both the anime and the manga, but I prefer the ending of the manga.

love hina is the funniest thing that i have ever read and seen.
i don't care what my friends think of me.........
it is so funny...i was able to get some of my friends to watch it too :)

Love Hina is a great manga. The anime could have been better.

i don't really need to tell yall that i like this anime. its my avatar for crying out loud. there is nothing better than Keitaro getting kicked, punched, and slashed constantly for 25 episodes and 3 extra episodes.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

When I voted for "Love It," I was voting for the manga, far superior to the anime, although the show is slightly above average in my eyes.

it's no good nor worse, I like the manga because there are a lot of funny things more than the animeand the final in the manga is great and the circumstances from all the tenants specially motoko's

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.