Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Love Hina? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Love Hina?

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

It was the first real anime that I saw 3 years ago and I loved it.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I stopped watching after the first 3 episodes. Harem anime doesn't interest me.

my first manga and anime series.. thats the anime that sparked off my interest in anime.. lolx... i love it.. the characters, the ecchi. the violence.. its out of this world.. aaarrr!

Just like anglelock said, the characters, ecchi, violence(lol)...they just own...

And i couldn't get Narusegawa out of my head, she's just too cute.. ^^

* endsoftheworld99
* 30wk 4d ago

I LOVE it sooo muchh! It took me on an emotional rollercoaster it was so good! And it really got me thinking about some things too. Love, Life, haha that sorta stuff. Annywayysss I LOVE IT!
i love it soo much too

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like it how the characters are work for me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

it's my favorite because it is the first one that really got me into reading manga. the story and character development was really good. i had bought some manga but this one really pulled me in. mahou sensei negima is looking pretty good to though. ken akematsu is so cool.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

Wugz

analord

One of the first animes I saw. Liked it back then, probably because I was a stupid teenager.

It's about fanservice. Completely devoid of substance or coherent storyline of any kind. Incredibly shit.

Kanika

Kanika

Tick, tock, goes the clock...

Quote by WugzLiked it back then, probably because I was a stupid teenager.

It's about fanservice. Completely devoid of substance or coherent storyline of any kind. Incredibly shit.

Ditto.

When I first saw it, I kind of liked it. But as I got older, I didn't like it so much. It wasn't the complete lack of plot or pointless fanservice that put me off, it was the way Keitaro was treated. I hate anime, where you have a male character, having the crap beat out of him on a regular basis, for no reason whatsoever. If it were the other way around people wouldn't stand for it. If it weren't for that, it would be much better.

Signature
...even for the Doctor.

i liked the characters of this anime and i just love how keitaro flies in the air and bounces up and down when hit by Naru and the other girls of the anime. the anime itself was also very funny. the manga was a liitle better than the anime series but the series was also good.

I LOVE IT !

lol it was awsome my favorite was the episode of matoko she really tought that she has fallen for the guy but actually she was sick lol it was a funny episode

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i personally don't like a bunch of girls liking one guy... it's not my type of anime.
But for those who like romance and comedy, Love Hina is a bad choice!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

Quote by Kaoru-SanPersonally, it's one of my absoulute favorites XD (did i spell that right?) I know it's really popular and such, but that's because it has such a great plot ^^ Well anyways, do you prefer the manga or the anime? I like both, but if ya wanna see the anime you should read the manga first they leave out a few things >_<

Kaoru-San! Love Hina is one of my absolute favorites as well! XD Yes it really does have a great plot and the characters are easily lovable. I haven't read the manga but I have watched the anime and I personally love it to death. :D :)

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i LOVE it absolutely love love hina lol completly hilarious and at times sad and romantic it just took me on a emocional rollercoaster :D and it was my first manga i ever read so yea I LOVE IT XD

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

its a great anime. one of my favorites because it is so funny

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

For me, Love Hina is a romantic (seldom romantic) series, but everything is ruined when someone just punch away Keitaro to hell when he tries to kiss Naru (and of course, Naru wants the kiss). Its irritating as hell that he never succeds. But its also very funny when Keitaro gets smashed to pieces (fun the first five times :\). Love Hina is a series that you can watch when you got nothing to do (imo!). The animation isnt too well, and the girls look better in the manga. The fanservice in the anime is... classic and much :\.

Im sorry if im too critic against the series, but thats what I think about it. Was it ok that I posted my comments?

Signature Image

Love Hina is a great anime the only thing that brings me down is that the anime almost completely killed it =/ other than that Love Hina was really good. It was one of the first 10 animes I ever watched/read ^^ so I still got a soft spot for it :D

Hillarious!... one of the best among comedy series.

love hina is the best
no question about it
its so funny and the plot is great

I read the manga. And I must say. it was really entertaining. I expected their wedding in the end to be perfect and serious. seeing that they all grew up and matured. But then, the 'accident' happened. Really funny!

Eh... I didn't think the anime was too bad, but it's not my favourite comedy/ecchi series. Negima, on the other hand (also done by Ken) is brilliant.

I read Love Hina this year when i started to date with the huy that actually is my bf..and i loved it..now all the mangas are at my house..hehehe..

I didn't watched anime,but I love manga,it was the first manga I ever read ^^
I like Kentarou and Naru and Motoko the most ^^

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.