Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of video game? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of video game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

RPG, action/adventure, fighting
FPS for the computer!

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I like RPG games: Summon Night 3, Final Fantasy
Other games I like not RPG: Bistro Cupid 2

It's the tactics-genre, including:

Final fantasy tactics
Onimusha tactics
Tactics Ogre
Disgaea: An Hour of Darkness
La Puzelle tactics
Final Fantasy tactics Advance

..and so onwards. Those are the only ones I've played thus far, but I am eagerly awaiting for the next few entrants. :)

well my favorite used to be fighting games but now its rpgs thanks to darkgoku301
but when im in a bad mood i prefer to beat the hell out of the com on a fighting game

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

i dunno....i'm pretty flexible :) as long as it has a plot and a point, i'm good.

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

I like killin' games!!! :) Nothing like capping some friends after a stressful day of work!!!

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i don't really consider Halo 2 action, i consider it more in the genre of "Shoot em' up" I love "shoot em' up" (especially halo) games because they good for relieve stress XD. but i also love RPG's like Final Fantasy and Suikoden 3.

I like most of RPG, then Strategy Games, And also Adventure

prince-leon

~Lion~

My favorite type of genres are RPGs and SRPGs. Though I do like others such as Fighting and Action/Adventure.

"Zankoku..."

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

RPGs/ARPGs.
Other games like Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Metal Gear Solid, and recently...Red Ninja.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I like rpgs although I'm horrible at strategy so the only one I've been able to complete is Legend of the Dragoon.

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

gosh, I love all sort of games... But I got to choose for RPG, Zelda is definitly nr 1 favorite in my RPG list :)

Signature

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

Quote by MarjanRpg and strategy like Homm3 and Rise of Nations

Yeah homm3 Woot, cant wait till homm5, enough said about that, RPGs all the way and the occasional hack and slash, good mind numbing goodness

i need a better Avatar....

Action/strategy/RGP are my kind of games. I like MGS2 and Kessin as my favoirte games falling within my favorite game types. But I like other games too.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

Action, sports, strategy, and adventure are my favorites games.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

I prefer RPGs and FPS types. One of my favorite games is Halo 2

RPGs in the mould of the Baldurs Gate series on PC ( The mod community make it forever replaybale!) and the Final Fantasys. Sports, but only football- Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is amazing. Action/Adventure like dmc3.

Quote by LenneI LOVE RPG's!! XD..but i also like interesting games like ''Beyond Good &amp; Evil''.I don't like very violent and horor games.... XO

yea same here except i love horror games. i also like racing and adeventure games

xtenken

xtenken

if u see a ninja its not a ninja

live action rpgs like kingdom hart,star ocean,tails of simphonia and drakengard

I like FPS's based around a story, like Half-Life 2 and Deus Ex.

I also like FPS's without a story if they have either a really good atmosphere or are very fast paced (Call of Duty or Quake 3/ut2003/2004)

i like retro 2d platformers

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

this is a hard one causei havea wide range of games every things from sports to rpg but i have to say my fav is probly the one with the most bloody and violence ^_^

hmm the kindgom series for The PS2
u know...
Disgaea,Phantom Brave,makai kingdom ...

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

without a doubt, RTS

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.