Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Da Capo Season 2 Discussion - Minitokyo

Da Capo Season 2 Discussion

Tagged under Da Capo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

hey does anyone here watch Da Capo Season 2? I just watched to episode 6 and i can't believe she is back argh i want Asakura to be with Kotori. Anyways lets me know wat you think about this second season

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

haha I'm a big fan of DC and DCss

Yeah nemu's come back is definitely a shock for me because I like sakura better but oh well, anyways I like DCss a lot better because one it feels they are more grow up and also the previous series can now be foundation for some better story line if you know what I mean. DCss also got rid of the side story which I thought just side tracked the whole first season. It adds more mystry and suspense which is great.

But the thing I really like about DC and DCss is the amazing artwork of the characters, some what Shuffle looking they have a unique but beautiful look to them. Unlike some other anime, the artwork throughout the anime stays fairly consistent and the characters are just so beautiful, especially Nemu, Moe, Kotori, etc. So it's really a great anime.

DC and DCSS were good, though i liked the comedy half more than the drama half

Signature Image

i agree with you xcf33 the second season is better since they are more grown up. And yes the animation is stunning throughout the series. And again thank god they got rid of those damn annoying side stories. But you liked sakura? why? Personally i like Kotori the best

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Haha it's kinda like a forumla for those love animes, you got a forbidden love (nemu), the promised love (sakura), the secretly grew love (aisha, & the cat lady in DC) and you got the really kind and nice respect based love (Kotori). And also you got those once sided and sudden maybe moment to moment love like Mako, Miharu, etc. For me it's more of their personality, I like sakura because it seems she is the center of the series considering the openning and ending song .......... The whole theme in DC about the sakura tree, her mysteries past and magic, it just intrigues me, also it seems she's one hurting the most because Asakura ignored her the most, just her loneliness saddens me. Well also it's a hard choice between Kotori and Sakura but I just like Sakura better because well Kotori is more kind and caring, their relationship lack passion and spontenousness. Well the bottom line for me is Sakura is the cuuuuuttest and She owns Utamaru ^_^

haha thats true tho she does have the most tragic past but if you think about it so does Kotori expecially in the second season since she was finally starting to get along with asakura but now that Nemu is back its all shot to hell

this post may contain spoilers. don't read it if you haven't watch it yet.

Yes the 2nd season does have a better feeling to it, probably because they all grown up. Definitely surprised me when nemu came back, i thought it was just another look alike but she was the real deal, i really thought she died or something. im still going for asakuraxkotori. plz warn people when putting up spoilers.

LOL if you look at my first post there was no spoilers it wasn't until i started talking to xcf33 that there were spoilers and the title should be pretty apparent that there are spoilers otherwise how can you have a discussion?

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Who really cares about spoilers, if you haven't seen DC then you wouldn't have much of an idea of what we talking about, besides it seemed not a lot people here are aware of it or interested in it.

Anyways my thoughts on why the anime is so beautifully made, since there is no Da Capo Manga which most animes are made from (the storyline, the artwork style, etc) The makers, especially the artists were able to create a new style of anime characters later adapted by those who created Shuffle.

Also I forgot to mention DC and DCss prolly have one of the best OSTs ever, from Sakura Saku Mirai Koi Yume of the openning them to Mirai e no Melody the ending them and of course I can't forget Kotroi's Soyokaze no Harmony and finally the new openning theme of DCss Sakurairo no Kisetsu

LOL yeah kotori has a beautiful song. And isn't Da Capo originally a hentai game? Its kinda like AIR they both did well as games and were later made into animes.

well im just trying to be more considerate to the people that haven't watched the 2nd season yet or haven't caught up to the current ep.

yes kotori's song was the best, damnit which ost is it in? I have a low quality one and i wasn't able to find a better quality anywhere. Just wanna know which soundtrack its in.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

oi oi... i like Nemu than the other...
but, does anyone know where Nemu's gone before episode 6? its just really strange..
hmm ? hmm?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

LOL wow how can u like nemu more. Anyway in the ep they clearly say that Nemu went to a nurse school to train to be a nurse. Thats where she has been for the last two years. Anyway lets hold and improtu poll who do you think asakura will end up with. I'll keep track of the votes as they come in.

Personally i want kotori to be with asakura

Kotori - 1

urgh..i totally forget about da capo season 1...watched too many anime and my memory mixed up...sakura tree...appear in alot of anime -_-

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by xistareatthesunxLOL wow how can u like nemu more. Anyway in the ep they clearly say
that Nemu went to a nurse school to train to be a nurse. Thats where
she has been for the last two years. Anyway lets hold and improtu poll
who do you think asakura will end up with. I'll keep track of the votes
as they come in.
Personally i want kotori to be with asakura
Kotori - 1

Episode 6 here also. They did mention Nemu going to a nursing school. What confused me is they said "instead of university" (or something of the like). So unless i'm totally screwed up here, in DC they graduated from Junior High which would put them in High School now, ne?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote by ZeroGravityyes kotori's song was the best, damnit which ost is it in? I have a low quality one and i wasn't able to find a better quality anywhere. Just wanna know which soundtrack its in.

ZzZzZz P.M. me for it if you want it.

Quote by MizunaEpisode 6 here also. They did mention Nemu going to a nursing school. What confused me is they said "instead of university" (or something of the like). So unless i'm totally screwed up here, in DC they graduated from Junior High which would put them in High School now, ne?

Ha that's not the only strange thing do you notice throughout the whole DC and DCss you don't really see any adults except Asakura's Grandma and Kotori's sister?? I guess it was just convinent for the story for Nemu to go away and they made a bad way of doing it lol.

LOL no no i think wat it was is that she entered a vocational training school. Basically its where you have alrady decided what career path you want so you go to a school that trains you in that field. So its not really a flaw in the story. And the lack of parents isn't that suprising in lots of animes specially romantic ones there are not lots of parents.

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote: LOL no no i think wat it was is that she entered a vocational training school. Basically its where you have alrady decided what career path you want so you go to a school that trains you in that field. So its not really a flaw in the story. And the lack of parents isn't that suprising in lots of animes specially romantic ones there are not lots of parents.

No I actually think the lack of parents helps enhancing the story I was merely trying to anwser the question of the last poster who seemed to find the series to be very unrealistic. The reason I like this kind of Genre is because they got rid of some "realistic" elements in society which enhanced the freedom of the characters and allows them to grow. And as for Nemu it's not that unrealistic because there's a lot of people in United States who go to vocational trainning school or technical school after middle school or high school as well as in my home country China so I wasn't very surpised by that, I think the creators just made her to go to a nursing school so she could come back to Asakura's school and be a nurse. It wouldn't be realistic if she went back as a teacher or teacher assistant you know, or a lunch lady. So I guess the only choice for them was for Nemu to come back to become a (
atheletic) trainner or a nurse that kinda of thing.

But what I'm really really REAlLY looking forward to is when Sakura comes back hmm *hint* for those of you who watches fansubs I wont spoil for you but how she will look like and the once again complicated realtionship between Asakura and the girls.

Another *hint* in the ending theme an adult Asakura is setting on the porch with a woman holding his hand looking at photos (presumebly from the past) but you can't see the woman's face hmm I wonder who that is.

Anyways enjoy the series this has been a wonderfully discussion ^_^ I find myself addicted to it somehow.

blah u know who the girl in the ending is??????? holy cow and i never said vocational school isn't real LOL

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

no i dont all i can do is speculate right? By the way episode 9 is airing the day after tomorrow ^_^

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

he.....
did you mean... Nemu's on the badside now ?
nooo!!

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

LOL i hope its Kotori in the end LOL *crosses his finger* LOL wouldn't it be funny tho if in the end you find out its none of the girls LOL

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

By the way the openning and ending songs for DCSS is out so download away ^_^

'aisha all the way' :d

i like her Character the best out of all the girls, I would love for her to be the one, since nobody wants it like that and it sure will make the show interesting.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.