Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do girls today dress the way they do? - Minitokyo

Why do girls today dress the way they do?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I want to no why girls feel they need to dress so bad and what I mean by that is.To much makeup short skirts short tops.What is up with that.I get made fun of all the time because I don't dress like that and I also don't have a boyfriend I wonder if thats why to.I no the peer pressure and the sluts like Paris Hilton on tv but why is it really.To get boyfriends?Low selfesteem?Tell me what you think.Because I really want to no I will read each and every post.Thank you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

because they are pretty and want to dress pretty to lure guys XD

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

cuz they are attention whores.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Maybe because they think that they can't get a boyfriend without looking "hot". Some people don't seem to know what personality is...

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hormones. simple as that, some girls dress like that to get guys, those guys that like that go for the girl who dresses revealing. i think its all for attention which can get some girls into trouble. but thats a different topic.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I'm a girl and i feel comfortable in a t-shirt and khakis. Though guys seem to like sluts even if they arent attractive.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

why do girls allways speak off guys in general o_0

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Like already said, generally women are whores.
They want to go out to the clubs, pull a guy, have sex with him and then tell him to bugger off in the morning.
Women imo are worse then guys because they are practically asking for it. You cant blame guys for being attracted to womens bodies its just human nature, they dont have to go around showing guys their stuff though.

Women annoy me so much, Just spend 2 minutes listening to 2 girls have a conversation. I swear they spend at least 1 and a half of those minutes giggiling.
Thank god there are women out there with morals and standards that dont feel the need to show every guy out there that they have boobs. Thank god my girlfriend is the complete oposite of these whores :)

Dont feel you have to change who you are Sanzosgirl19. Women are bitchs, dont join them ^_^

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by EsunaMeggyThough guys seem to like sluts even if they arent attractive.

Well, some girls here don't think very nice about guys. I wonder which kind of guys you all have met in your life...

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I no it's guys but I just don't get girls today no wonder I'm not popular

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Zero-Ultimatewhy do girls allways speak off guys in general o_0

Quote by Mizu-kun

Quote by EsunaMeggyThough guys seem to like sluts even if they arent attractive.

Well, some girls here don't think very nice about guys. I wonder what guys you all have met in your life...

im sure we are just referring towards the guys who do fall for girls like that [thats the topic], not all guys in general

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

RebirthFlame

RebirthFlame

BELIEVE

girls like to hurt men!!!
der EVIL if you wanna kno my opion

Signature Image

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Well, from what I have seen, some boys feel more atracted to girls using short skirts and stuff. Let's call it ''attention''. Those kinda girls really get ''more attention'', their style is more provocative....

Well, I don't wear skirts, and I don't have a boyfriend either, but I don't think they're related somehow.
I'm not going to dress like that just to have a boyfriend...people have to accept me as I am.
People wear what they like^^ there are so many reasons. Attention, comfortable,fashion....

but not all guys go after girls because of that x)

maybe they dont feel the need to so much as they like to personally I wear t-shirts mostly cause thats what I like but if someone likes short skirts I dont think they dress bad they just have different taste in clothes Im also engaged even though I wear t-shirts and not mini skirts so maybe your looking in the wrong places for a boyfriend

Signature Image

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Ok All Girls in this thead Who don't dress like The norm sluty one I respect and admire you.

Maby I am loking in the wrong place

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

different girls wear different things depends on thier personality same things with guys :) :) i dont think girls are whores

Quote by SuPerNoViLike already said, generally women are whores.
They want to go out to the clubs, pull a guy, have sex with him and
then tell him to bugger off in the morning.
Women imo are worse then guys because they are practically asking for
it. You cant blame guys for being attracted to womens bodies its just
human nature, they dont have to go around showing guys their stuff
though.
Women annoy me so much, Just spend 2 minutes listening to 2 girls have
a conversation. I swear they spend at least 1 and a half of those
minutes giggiling.
Thank god there are women out there with morals and standards that dont
feel the need to show every guy out there that they have boobs. Thank
god my girlfriend is the complete oposite of these whores :)
Dont feel you have to change who you are Sanzosgirl19. Women are
bitchs, dont join them ^_^

if womens are bitches is your mom one
im a guy but i dont direspect girls!

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

All that I said is that alot of guys like that. I know there are good guys out there but you have to admit alot of guys do like scantily clad girls. BUT not all of them.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I no but still.I like to look good in wha ti wear but I don't dress for anyone but me

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Quote by Zero-Ultimatebecause they are pretty and want to dress pretty to lure guys XD

I agree with u man *thumbs up sign*

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

Quote by EsunaMeggyI'm a girl and i feel comfortable in a t-shirt and khakis.

Hurrah! I like girls with that kind of style. They're like... hmmm. I don't know, but that's what I'd rather be seeing. I'd never want my girlfriend to wear revealing clothes.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

You are right!Usually the cloths that a person wear reflect a little of their way !The girls that dress that way are easier girls that don't respect theirseleves too much and for their purposes use their body!I dress with the things that reflect a little bit of my way of being!Don't like to wear very short skirts either and to make bad combinations of colours!Being more undressed than dressed for me is not a way to show your qualities!You can attract a person just being natural,being yourself,showing your intelligence and your personality!
Don't be upset because of the guys and of the laughter....many people are simply just bad or limitated and also I don't think a guy could be that stupid to present to his family a girl like that!Usually many guys look for the easy girls just for distractions,they see those girls like the easiest prey!And you know guys most of the times don't think with their brains and they prefer not fighting for something that really deserve to fight for!
I should stop now!I would like to speak more about this with you!You could PM me if you want!
Bye!Hugs!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Like I said I get made fun of alot I'm not trying to say all girls are like that but the ones I no are and to me it's really sad that girls can't feel comfortable ust being them selfs

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I know all the guys at my shool onlycare about what the girls ass is like so they wear things that show them off. Some guys even ask the girls to wear tight jeans.
Shallow.

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well those guys are dicks and I would slap the crap out of them those type of guy give good guys bad names.

Sorry guys I'll be back in a little bit to dicuss more with you.Got to go get my anime mag.Thank you for your posts.(*^_^*)

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.