Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why? - Minitokyo

Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I hate it. Too much effort for my brain cells. LOL!

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I hate math, it's my worst subject and it's soo hard! Too many formulas and so little time! >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Uck, I hate it because its my worst subject. But its weird that I can read at an alarmingly fast rate.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Never liked them. I don't know why they teach us some of these mathematics if its not going to be use in real life. I can see myself walking down the road pointing out a triangle and trying to figure out the interior angle and finding out its side length.

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

I haTE IT WITH A PaSSION

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

there just boring man. i mean you sit around and look at numbers and learn equations that noone will ever see again how pointless is that!!!???

"to live is to wait for death"

I like it. I like anything that involves logics so I like physics also.

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

absolutely hated it... i'm can do it... but don't like it anyway... my worst enemy of all time in school is the subject math... :) :D ^_^'

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Hate it.... don't like something that has to do with this kind of thinking skills....

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

From when I was in school, until now, I used to hate it.. but now, I have recently passed my Maths exam, so therefore, I love it, because I never have to go to another Maths lesson again. XD Damn, was that lesson as boring as hell..

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

hate numbers :P

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I don't like Math!!
But I guess I have to Like It For the future carrer I mean!
O well! -_-

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't really care! No matter what, you have to learn about everything when you grow up!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I've never been good with numbers, and I don't like memorizing formulas, but I have found it useful, so no, I don't hate it. Besides, how else are you supposed to tell time? Or know how old you are? Imagine if we couldn't count... And know that you weren't ripped off when buying something?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

mado

mado

Ikaika

I hate math i suck at it.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Math? What about Algebra 2? It's ok...but it can be a pain....especially when it's all like: solve this to the second degree and that and blah blah blah.....I do get good grades...but math is not on the top of my list.....

k1000a

PeaCe^^

I fell ok with the math. In this time math's just not hard for me :nya: ,but biology It's really hard to me x_x .

My english isn't the best n_nU

~~Member of~~
Hispanime
Anime-Boys

Quote by JosieStrangei HATE maths!!!! grr....its depressin lollol i suck at it maybe thts y....hmmm ^_^'

What she said.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Math makes things like computergames and technology possible, so I like it quite a bit.

Math is wonderful. Nearly everything concrete can be explained or study with math. Also, as it's a science that has been crafted and improved through thousands of years of study and experimentation, it is nearly perfect. Therefore, I enjoy math.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

In highschool i hated math more than anything in the world, but now in univserity where i don't hafta remember anythings its not so bad...and well im doing completely differnt math than i did in highschool, much harder, but for some reason i like it. haha. BUT highschool math, I hated IT!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

actually i kindna good in math and i don't hate but i don't love.
but now i kinda lazy so i flunk in it.

I really enjoyed maths^^ Maybe it was because I found it easy^^
Now I only do litterature and I miss maths T.T
Maybe I'm just weird...

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

For me to tell the Truth I do not find math to be hard so it does not bother and I kinda like it. I guess because it comes easily to me :)

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.