Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why? - Minitokyo

Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I love math, physics, calculus.. anything that has to do with numbers... LOVE it!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

I despise math. I hate the way they've tried to integrate it into everything. In life all you need is the basics you learned in elementary school and some stuff from middle school. high school and up is just garbage. u'll never use it unless u become a physicist or an astronomer... and even then...

I'm horrible at it...... I despise math! ^_^

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

I loathe, abhor, detest, and despise math! . . . huff. . . yea. . . Math has always been my worst subject. Always the grade that pulled down my GPA. I can do it, but usually I barely survive. I guess I just have to get a better attitude about it. I've only had three math teachers who were excellent in my entire school time. Hopefully it will get better. ^_^

You need only believe. . .

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

XD I maybe weird but i love math. I allways did like the numbers maybe that's why i became an accountant XD =P

We are here... for some that is enough

I HATE MATH lol nah just sometimes i dont understand it lol soooo many things that you dont need to know lol

Signature Image

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Mm.. Math is considered as one of my strong subjects. It can be a bit frustrating when you're trying to solve the damn problem that you think is impossible, but it gives me great pleasure when I do solve it, which is why I enjoy it ^^

Signature

i hate math. it requires too much thinking and memorizing. geometry was ok but i still didnt like it.

Caga-chan

Caga X Athrun

I'm not dat bad at math and I dnt really like it or hate it.
But when it gets all confusing and comlpicated thats when I start to hate it. But fro now its okay with me. ^^

Caga-chan~

Caga-chan --
Cagalli and Athrun rule...

Smae here then. Haha XP Math is the most hated subject. I hate the formulas cos there is a lot of it. o_0 . But with a little practice i think it should be fine XD

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

I love math though my arithmetic is so low, but I still pass.

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Love it when i can count out change quickly for a pack of smokes. Hate it when i'm 20 cents short and i've misscounted somewhere along the lines while craving a damn smoke.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

It depends. I don't like equasions, multiplication, adding, subtracting, etc. But i do like math that has to do with science and physics. I also like reading about other people doing math. As for me I do not like doing it one bit. ^^

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I hate math when it gets impractical to use...

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

For me, i personally hate math. Im bad at it also.
=p Kag-San-Ivrs Morphines-Scent more..........

Lacusxoxo

Signature

I like math. It's better than english. *shudders*

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I am good with algebra, but somehow hopeless with calculus. Strange, considering I am an engineer. :D

I'm doing pretty well at it, but I don't like it much. It's interesting but sometimes the formulas really piss me off.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

theres some parts of maths i hate and parts i love
parts i love are like the questions you can do, but you just cant find the answer and requires work.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

My God! Who was the evil person that created a thread about mathematicss!?! (I'm not a maniac, no, no...)

You must be thinking that I hate maths... But actually I really enjoy it (when I understand...) and as I don't get a crap of the things that we are studying right now... I hate it.

i'm ok with math. i'm ok at it not that great. but i would definetly rather have a math class than an english class.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Lol, yea formulas are just a pain in the rear end! xd
i actually enjoy math now in high school than I did back in middle school. I don't know why, but I think it's because of the awesome math teachers I've had in high school that made me look at math in a new light. Hehe, so all I'm worried about is passing the AP calculus exam! =D

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

love it!! the only subject that you dont have to study /memorize.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

i hate honors math. I feel so dumb among the nerds of that class.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.