Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of minskirts on girls? - Minitokyo

What do you think of minskirts on girls?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Nowadays many girls wear miniskirts in the street ......I think its a todays trend and minskirt make girls look sexy and mature? you?
Even the japanese school girls wear miniskirts as part of their school uniform...Kawai!!!!(envy them)

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I do agree the miniskirts to make the girls very lovely and the showing of their legs while wearing one is a good trend as well, usually one that should be worn only occasionally. Don't wanna attract the wrong type of guy by wearing miniskirts too much.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Love em, I like to see them on other girls, and I find them very comfortable myself... :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

most miniskirts are nice on girls. but when they are too mini and show their assets that is too much. when they bend over and you see everything that is bad. not sexy just slutty i think .

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

what do i think of girls in mini skirts...*passes out from impure thoughts*...hahaha sorry ><" back to the topic, mini skirts are very sexy and when wore with boots too, girls can look very mature and stylish, a lovely sight to look at ^^

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

well to think about it they look so great on it but they are making me so angry
cause i must see thier kawaiiness

Mini skirts are cool. Love them on a woman :) Showing off some leg.... and oooooh!!!! oh so sexy :)

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Mini skirts are nice to show sexy and brave. I live that too . However it goo to see them wearing mini skirts.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

They look cute!! Just careful going up a flight of stairs. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

ansforce

ansforce

KINYA KOTANI

I also agree with your comments. the girls really look sexy when they wear mini skirts, showing their legs. Hahahaha. :nya:
They look cute and sexy to me. ^o^

The Rage Beat Signature Image
Latest Scan Sakura Kicks!

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Hmmmm, well I think that some girls can wear mini skirts and boots (I think that looks really cool) and pull it off as good fashion, but then again i've seen lots of girls that wear mini skirts, and well, they definetly don't pull it off as good fashion and are simply showing off their assets. So i guess for some I think its good, and others not so good.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

If not too short to show a person's underwear/thong/g-string, long enough to cover that part up yet still short enough to reveal the girl's legs, then it looks pretty cute.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

miniskirts are great for women

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Quote by BlkLotusmost miniskirts are nice on girls. but when they are too mini and show
their assets that is too much. when they bend over and you see
everything that is bad. not sexy just slutty i think .

I agree

Signature

Quote by BlkLotusmost miniskirts are nice on girls. but when they are too mini and show
their assets that is too much. when they bend over and you see
everything that is bad. not sexy just slutty i think .

Thats why, a proper and decent woman bends at the knees...not the waist. Ones that usually bend at the waist while wearing short skirts want people to think that they are slutty..or perhaps just are too lazy to bend at the knee's

girls in mini skirts are freaken cute..
i would love having a dressing code similiar to those in japan for girls.
and girls only

mado

mado

Ikaika

i luv mini skirts myself exspecialy w/ some black boots. though i would'nt wear somthing to over exsposing or pink and i have to agree that they make certain girls/women look more sexy.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

i think they are ok.....but when too short....thats just wrong on so many levels......no one wants to see all of that.... I dont wanna see a haunted sight..... no wayy.... XP :D ;) as if not already getting attention :D ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

miniskirts? well...it depends on the girl herself. if it's suitable for her, then it's good. it it's not...then...eye-sore for the rest of us XD

~mouth gaping as kawaii girls walking by~

yea, girls wearing miniskirt must have great confidence.....

~longing Japanese school dress code~

They even change dress codes every season.

~watery mouth~

If only i could...... ~back to senses~

Pity religious people really feel offended at this. 'Kemusnahan Akhlak' they say. Destruction of moral values.................. ~back to staring girls in miniskirts~ kawaii-ne... ~and howls like a hentai wolf~

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Err i love it when as girl were's a miniskirt i don't really mind what ever she wear's as long as she look's nice... but when she were's a miniskirt it really take's my attention^^

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I think they are great :) :)

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

it's the perfect oppertunity for ecchi.... XD

Miniskirts make me feel sexy *blush* They aren't very practical though, especially when combined with high heels. Its like walking in bondage... umm don't ask me why I think that ^_^'

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.