Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food? - Minitokyo

Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food?

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

I used to just buy from the cafeteria when I was in school up until my senior year. Then I just didn't eat anything for lunch.

Whenever I'm at work, I'll either bring a bag of popcorn or just not eat.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

when i was preschool i usually bring packed foods but right now i don't.

sometimes i buy my food but mostly i bring from home = _= goodbye^^

Lacusxoxo

Signature

My school food sucks. It’s expensive for a vejy burger. $3.75 for a burger that is small and has a fake meat paddy on it and nothing else and it was poorly made too. I would eat it but I can get something better at home. And plus I give my $3.75 to my poor friend so he can get something to eat. It dose not madder what it taste like to him he will eat it. They always say the best spice is hunger and I believe it…..sorry; I had to get that out of my system.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

nothing but coffee

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

in my hometown, the food services for Columbus Public Schools used vegetarian-friendly meat, which made me sick in middle school and high school -- elementary school food was good though -- so I packed my lunch all the time. I'll give the cafeteria food at my college a week, and if I get sick, I'll either go to the hot dog vender near Nestor Hall (a building on campus) or I'll bring my lunch.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i usually buy school food like once a week. most of the time i bring my own lunch though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lammo

lammo

heh i just buy mine at school normally because i cant b bothered to make my own lunch.....but sometimes when im not lazy i make my own.......heh :D

I just usually get in my car at breaktime, and buy something to eat from the supermarket in the area. Usually something like doughnuts or cinnamon buns.

i buy it... but i alway trie to steal some of my friends^^

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I do both!
I bring my favorite cookies :D (chips ahoy! XD)
And I buy something to drink (I always buy water ^_^' )

hahaha
Take care!! :D

ansforce

ansforce

KINYA KOTANI

Somtimes I buy food at the school canteen when Im hungry, but I always have my own lunch box, I don't want to spend much money. ^_^

The Rage Beat Signature Image
Latest Scan Sakura Kicks!

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I buy food at skewl, and i get packed lunches.......it depends on how i feel and how much money i have ......... ^_^

Loves Ya!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

I usually have to buy my lunch and dinners. I drive for a living, therefore, if I would pack a lunch, it would be kind of hard to eat it since I contantly have my hands on the wheel. Mc Donalds is a wonderful place to get my lunch ^_^

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

From elementary to middle school, I packed my lunch... well my mom did. Starting high school, I had to buy my lunches, and I'm still continuing to buy my lunches... what a waste of money =|

Signature

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by Cherryblossomsakurame i sometimes buy from school but mostly packed from home

same here^-^

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I pack my lunches for school and work. I think it costs less.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

I sometimes pack my lunch from home, or sometimes I buy at school!!! ^_^

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by T-kunI buy my food at school,too! Since I have more than 7 hours a day I
need fresh food because in my lushbox my food always becomes untasty...

yeah, i agree!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

orangey

WHAT!?

I buy my lunch cuz packed lunches (sandwich, some sort of fruit, juicebox or can of soda) are really not that filling for me. I need hot food to feel full.

Hanz-sama

Nordic philosopher

Well, actuallu. In Finland you don't need to buy your food, nor take your own lunh there.
Beacause the schools here offer the lunch, so you really cannot decide what you eat here. It's the offered food or then it's none.
But of course. I you wanna make your own lunch, no-one's stopping, you could o'course make your own lunch and eat at the lunch-time. [on the first 6-grades it's 45minutes, then at the seventh grade it's 40mins, at last on the 8th-9th grade it's 30mins.]

Enjoy your life, as long as it it beautiful.
And do never forget to thank your twilight.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i usually pack my own lunches, and if i can afford to haha ^__^;; i will buy something at the canteen

Signature Image

During the summer, I bring food to work but when I go back to school I usually buy food because I end up getting up in barely enough time to even get myself ready. :sweat:

Proud Member of .:do-it-yourself-artists:.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I usually get free lunch at school since my parents make little money..other than that, if the line's too long or if I get out late from class, then I usually just buy something small to eat.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.