Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o; - Minitokyo

Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o;

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Well would be nice if she could cook but she doesn't have to go out of her way every day to make something special...

And I can also cook maybe not that great but I manage ^_^

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i can cook but i'm not going to cook. i only cook for me . if there is a special occasion then i cook. but until then no meal for girl from me.

don't ever put an egg in the microwave. never, never,never,never,never,never put it. it gonna boom hahaha. if you don't want to kill yourself, then don't do it.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

~_~ you people are teasers, i don't have a girlfriend ^_^', however....i'd luv it if i went to my girl's place, n have her cook for me...
about the guy cookin for the girl, i think its a kawaii thing :D....
i dont mind cookin for my girl myself....but i think i'll have ta learn first :P...
ja!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Firebomb

Anime Lover

yeh i can cook alittle and i am going to learn to cook more things so i can cook for other people. i think that it doesn't matter if your gf or bf can cook.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Well, if I were in married in Japan, the guy should cook. I can't cook for anything.

I wouldn't mind a guy that could cook, though eating out is always nice. ^^

Heh, I can cook ramen, a few varieties of eggs, and throw a dead animal on a grill. That's about it. So yeah, a gf that can cook would be a huge plus, if only for the desperately needed nutrition from these "fruit and vegetable" things that are so popular nowadays.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

It is a requirement for me because i cannot cook ^^"

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

it would be nice if a bf can cook since i really can't cook even if my life depended on it........ *sticks to her mummy for cooked food*

Signature

Quote by Shadowressit would be nice if a bf can cook since i really can't cook even if my
life depended on it........ *sticks to her mummy for cooked food*

I am just like Shadowress. Also, I think that it is really sweet if a bf cooks for his gf. I should really learn how to cook.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

sure I really want a girl friend ,that want to cook bento for me <shiku,shiku,shiku >

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

That's really cool if they can cook :)

i want to eat my future girlfiend's cook XD yum yum :pacman:

I'll prefer a girl that can cook. If she can't, i'll teach her lol.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I like girls that can cook :hmpf: very lil girls know how to cook you know -_- and i dont mean cooking like making a sandwitch :hmpf:

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

I would really like a girlfriends who can cook because..........I mean I can cook what so ever!

I highly recommend anyone older then 14 or so to start learning to cook just ask your mom...

It will be "very" usefull later on when you can cook for your self and others.

Even though its nice if someone makes you dinner it shouldn't be a given we don't live in a world where girl == kitchen. Don't take such things for granted >.<

Yes!Yes!Yes! Very good! :D Would be very nice! Yes! Indeed! :)

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

lol

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I would personally want to learn how to cook myself, but in my dream (dunno if ever will be true), it will be nice if a (beautiful) girl will either teach me to cook or learn to cook along with me. Basically, I want to learn to cook and bring delicious delights for everyone. ^^

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm i guess it would be nice to sample the special 'one's' cooking even if it sucked i would try to say it in a nice way or tell a white lie...If i learnt cooking i wouldn't mind whiping up sumthing...but it wont ever happen cus i'mma be alone till my death...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Awww....dont say that...everybody finds somebody someday...I havent found my special person yet..! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

I'll cook for anyone. I don't care if I suck at it. If they're hungry or I want to do something nice for someone that's usualy what I'll do.
As for a girl cooking for me. I love it. It's the best thing ever because I'm a lazy SOB.

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I like guys that are domesticated, yes.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

every time i have a drink with some fellow students me or someone else cooks something pretty solid in the next morning to overcome the hangover, it's like a ritual and it rocks! and even if you don't drink: if you join an apartment sharing community you better be able to cook ;)

and cooking for a girl is great, pretty romantic and i'm always happy again when she likes it :)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

It would be nice. Just as long as she can cook something good! lol XD

Signature Image

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.