Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o; - Minitokyo

Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o;

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 116 total items

MidnightMiko

MidnightMiko

Bountiful Kindness

I've been told by alot of people that I'm an exellent cook. I like cooking for my family and friends. So I guess it wouldn't be a big deal really. If a guy can cook that's awsome, it shows he can take care of himself! But like I said it's not a big thing to me. I think I'd enjoy cooking for a boyfriend or my husband (in the future). *blush* Besides I could teach him how to cook if he was willing to learn. Making food with the one you love, that sounds nice. Of course I'll have to get over my fear of guys for that to happen, heh. ^_^;

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'm a guy and I can cook. In my opnion, knowing how to cook can be very handy but I'm not realy sure whether guys/girls girls/guys that can cook or not. It depends on the guy's/girl's interests.

i like guys that can cook. cuz i can't o.o"" ok, just a bit... my bf is often laughing about what i call "cooking"

Signature Image

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

I'm a gal and I think that guys who can cook (for me) are cute!

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

I'd love it if my guy can cook for me for a change!

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

I wouldn't care about this sort of thing, but it'd be nice if he could. :)
That way, I wouldn't have to cook all the meals, and he can feed himself.

Guttskillsalot

Guttskillsalot

Just looking for someone.....

Hehe lucky for me my first job was a cook! But I think a girl who can cook very good is highly sexy. ^_^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yeah, it's doesnt make you automatically like someone who can cook, but it's allways bonus.

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

Hell yeah. Anyone who cooks well is cool ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I NEED a guy who can cook. He can be the house dad 'cause Mommy can't cook for...beans! XD Haha...I can do anything else but cook. That kinda sucks if I ever intend to start a family. My mom has tried teaching me to cook but she's too busy working...all Dad can do is have me make him tea whenever...that doesn't count XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I can cook......and I am a guy! :D

I also forget.....left the steak in the freezer again! I better get them out now if I gonna have steak, brocolli and Corn on the cob! If I don't it'll be Ramen Noodles! OX

Two days ago I cooked Steamed Shrimp, Steamed Crab legs and some Hush Puppies. Tonight I just drank Pepsi! ^_^'

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

i think anyone who can cook is awesome
(i am such a klutz in the kitchen, but that has nothing to do with the answer <g>)

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

Sanji.
I can make tea or coffee

Signature

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I can make omalets.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

My ability of cooking is bad, but at least its still enough for me to survive V^_^V so i prefer girl with cooking ability at least equal or better than mine.

i totally agree

would be funny if neighter the bf or gf could cook
anyway i can cook its fun...try it and ull neva look bak lol

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i can cook but im really lazy >.< so i would want my bf to cook for me and i do like boys who can cook actually i dont hate cooking but i hate doing the EVIL DISHES..

I'm a little late for this one but better late than never right. Anyway I really hope so cause I didn't spend years of the stove getting pop by grease for nothing.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 116 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.