Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers)

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

<if its not a set up>Its hard to answer, and thats why Im asking you!!! Inuyasha's first love is kikyo, but she doesnt like inuyasha anymore, kagome loves inuyasha, but inuyasha still loves kikyo. Sooooo.......

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I really dont know what to say coz i didnt watch the whole series but from what i know Inuyasha loves kikyo and Kagome is just someone who looks like Kikyo... But i think that he will realise that he actually loves Kagome and not Kikyo (who is dead). LOL

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

i am going through the same thing right now, and i still dont get it , but i guess that what ever happens will happen, you cant change it

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

I think that the love Inuyasha and Kikyo share is much deeper than that of Inuyasha and Kagome. I know the writer made it very clear that Kikyo and Kagome are each their own persons, but that does not change the fact that Kagome is only a reincarnation of Kikyo. I wrote many pointless rants about these and nobody reads them so I don't think I'll continue...

LinDorK@_@

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Wellll... the way it's set up, it's way too obvious he's going to wind up with Kagome at the end (even though, as we all know, it's never going to HAVE an end... O_O) because she's the main character. And that's how it always works. So as much as people may love the Kikyo x Inuyasha pairing, and as much as they whine, "But he loved her first!", it doesn't change the fact that everything always goes right in the end for the main character, unless it's an angst story where they all die.
Personally, I think Kikyo and Naraku would make an interesting couple...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Quote by embershadowPersonally, I think Kikyo and Naraku would make an interesting couple...

haha... That's so true

Yea, I know it's going to end with Kagome and Inuyasha and blablabla. But I know that that love is forbidden because they are from different worlds and different times. But my prediction is that it will have some kind of lame *ss ending, somewhat like the Taka/Tamahome thing in Fushigi Yuugi. Kikyo will accept the fact that she is dead and is only a part of Kagome. Then some magical lights will appear out of nowhere and then Kikyo goes into Kagome's body and then the whole "they are one" crap. blablablalba I guess its kind of the universal law for reincarnation in anime... -_-

I don't mind it that much though, it's just that [biases comment coming] I like Kikyo better than Kagome. I like Kagome but I find the whole Kagome fan base EXTREMELY annoying. All they say is, "Stupid Kikyo, go to hell blablablalbal" -_-

LinDorK@_@

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Inuyasha loves Kagome more of course

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Inuyasha loves Kagome, but he still cares for Kikyo because she was his first love

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I agree with embershadow it is set up
And their is nothing you can do about it *sigh*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I think Inuyasha would choose Kikyo over Kagome any day of the week but the obstacles in their way (Kagome, Naraku, Kikyo mindset about being dead, Kikyo being dead) will probably prevent that from ever happening.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I may be a little biased, but still, here's what I think. I think that Inuyashsa used to love Kikyo, thinks he still kinda does, but now he also realizes that he loves Kagome, and that he loves Kagome more now. I think his feelings for Kikyo are more like....guilt. That she died such a horrible death and stuff like that. So, my conclusion is that Inuyasha loves Kagome. ^^

so im guessing he has the same problem like i do huh?

so who do i love more my first love or my current love?

o well tough question

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

lol, i think he loves kagome, but kikyo was his first love, though dead, he still had deep feelings for her, so he will never truly love kagome entirely and wholely, kagome came from kikyo...right? o_o? iono...>.<

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

inuyasha loves kikyou more for sure
kagaome is just a minor character between them.............no offence to those kagome fans

that's my opinan anyways so don't take it serious

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Inuyasha loves Kagoame more no doubt about that, because there is proof, kikyo and inuyasha didnt trust each other enough so they thought each other betrayed the other, when that would never happen with kagome and inuyasha proven by inuyasha the 1st movie, and other eposides,. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Inuyasha loves Kagome. He does still care for Kikyo but he's freakin' in love with Kagome. Check the first and second movies (I would say 3rd but I haven't seen it yet).

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm yeah like what everyone is saying, you can tell that inuyasha has deep feelings for kagome, since you can tell the difference of how he treats her from episode 1 to the later episodes. but yeah he still cares for kikyo since she was his first love. but i think he has more feelings for kagome.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Good question!
i would say inuyahsa loves kagome more( i think kikyo it getting in the way now...)
inu and kagome r my fav couple!! i want them to be together!^^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

I think dat inuyasha luves Kagome more than kikyo,cuz he worries bout Kagome to death,and he really cares for her but he don't always show iit.
They make a really cute couple.

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Kagome IS Kikyou. Point is moot. He fell in love with the same soul. It's that simple.

Why are there polls like this? ;_;

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Dam! That's a hard one. Kagome is Kikio's reincarnation but Kikio was brought back only living with hatred of Inuyasha killing her but it was realy Naraku.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

yea i think inuyasha likes kagome more but i dont think he can leave kikyo that soon.
i think it will all be clear after kikyo goes back to the realm of souls :)

Signature

Yep he loves Kagome A LOT more the Kikyo

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

...does anyone have any proof? I don't mean opinions. I mean rock-hard concrete evidence.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.