Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime or manga life would u like to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime or manga life would u like to live in?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Let's see. One Piece...that's it.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

The Gundam SEED world is so full of war and violence...but I've always been the type that wants to fight for what she believes in...so I would like to live in that world. (GSD too)

You know, the Pokemon World wouldn't be too bad either! Think about it-you can catch a bunch of Pokemon and they're sorta like pets that can battle! And think of all the adventure there is out there!

Naruto world too...ah...think of all the techniques and stuff you could learn! It's a dangerous world, but the adventure is worth it!

Maybe the Yu Gi Oh world too...I like dueling, and virtual tech like that will make it exciting!

I like Slayers too...you can have magical skills!

Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, or Fruits BAsket. Maybe DN Angel.

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 12:09am
Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, or Fruits Basket. Maybe DN Angel.

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 12:09am
Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, or Fruits Basket. Maybe DN Angel.

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 12:10am
That was weird...

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i like those when u are in earth livin as a human normal being. and suddenly u go to a library or simply a portal opens and u are in another world, and for heaven's sake U'RE THE HEROE OR HEROINE OF THEIR WORLD!... i simply loves those kind of anime, manga.

I'm sayin i would like to live in those world: Fushigi Yuugi, Visions of Scaflowne, El Hazard, Dual Parallel, Rahxephon. It would be sooooooo exciting! :-).

Sakura Card Captors becuz she's kinda sorcerer... Naruto for the ninja thing. Gundam Seed/ Destiny i would like to fight for every body's rights.

Bleach for the spiritual world. FMP becuz of the alchemy thing.

SHUFFLE! (with Kaede!) in Rin's position FTW!

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Rigth now deffenitly Naruto. It would kick ass to become a ninja and go on assignments and do ninjutsus =D

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I'd love to leave in Bleach, and be a shinigami, and meet Ulquiorra... and Gin... <333

Or Tsubasa, because that's like, a two-in-one... more like a twenty-in-one. lol.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

love hina: im Keitaro... Erementar Gerad, school rumble, evangelion, or sakura card captors

samurai deeper kyo

Definitely Gundam Seed. Not because I'm into the whole war thing. 'cause I'm not, but it would be nice to fight for what you believe in, and protect the things you love. Not to mention, I'd love being a pilot of an awesome Mobile.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Prince of Tennis!
- I want to pick up superb tennis skills!

Flame of Recca!
- I want to see those fire dragons!

I dare not to be in the world of Gundam. High chance of being forced to fight and dies, or getting baked because of the wepons used. I'm not a cookie.

I like my own world best, but if i had to choose, i live in Ouran High School as a host. Surounded by girls... but no action... hix

rofl my thoughts exactly mindfullcat. The guy from 'SHUFFLE!' had it pretty nice too though

Gundam SEED i'm the war type :D like the Gundams too :)

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Bleach, naruto, FMA, FMP, TC, and One Piece.

Evil Mind Good Heart

anime - law of ueki! i want to be a power user so bad!
manga - loveless! i want nekomimi XD
game - animal crossing - live in a world where you can get money and furniture easy!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Girls Bravo, though it's not that different from what life looks like now. ^_^' I think I replied to this thread before.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

any of them...the guy always get the cute girl in anime!
Love Hina, or Ah! Megami-Sama! would probs be best...but any would do.

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

Naruto, FMA, Bleach

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Naruto,Cardcaptors, yu yu hakusho, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, inuyasha, DNangel

FullMetal Alchemist. It would be awesome to be part of that Thule Society, meet homunculi or deal with alchemy.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Inuyasha! Undautebely Inuyasha!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

X...I would like to help out the world, although it's tragic it would be kind of interesting having powers and meeting everyone HA HA! ^_^'

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

lol Eureka Seven ... aboard the the gekko-go with moondoggie XDDDD or maybe even twilight town from kingdom hearts 2 :D or maybe even full metal alchemist or samurai champloo X333

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.