Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when you fall in love with a fellow MTer? - Minitokyo

What do you do when you fall in love with a fellow MTer?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 73 total items

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well yes its works but im part Hitch so im experimenting with methods. They call me the ~Asian Hitch~ thank you very much...
XDE i think it does work even though some of my experiments are failures. I have seen many cases but then they are jstu broken hearted in the end. Well part of my experiments allows me to hardern my heart agianst feelings. Try getting refused by liek 4 girls and if you survive than i'd say tsugoi[/].
P.S The person whom i tried asking out dont worry you werent an experiment...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.