Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Day person or a Night person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Day person or a Night person?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by purplehikarii am a night person during the holidays..a day person during the school days.. XD

for me it's the opposite

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

um... i'm a night person. I love the moon and the stars and staying up late XP

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

Day person.

have to get up at 6 everyday, so staying up late isn't very wise.

I did make a habit out of playing computer games till 4 am but i stopped doing that because i only got like 2 - 0 hours a sleep everyday...

so now I go to bed around 10pm 12 if i'm watching a good movie or sports game

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

wow, I love the sunlight and the moon, too, they're wonderful, maybe I'm a day persom coz I'm only sleep at night :D, but the day iz too hot for me, so I still prefer the night :), and the moon iz pretty than the sun too, ........but I still can do thing under sunlight :D so ........ T__T >< >< t__t......

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

OKITA-SAN

OKITA-SAN

~:My oblivion:~

I'm night person myself though. I guess most of the people love the night!

Even if we never see each other again,
Just keep smiling.

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

I despise the day. Unless its a nice dark rainy day like today was ^^

Signature

Quote by wind12I'am both a night and a DAY person :D

yeah same here, i like the morning, and the evening, but i hate the afternoon

i like the warm glowing feeling in the morning, as the sun hits your face,
probably because we dont get much sun,

i like the evening as well, the silence is a perfect end to the day. helps me rest

Quote by sophieroseum... i'm a night person. I love the moon and the stars and staying up late XP

and i like gazing at the moon and stars on a cloudless night

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I love the night, there is just something about it that I like more than having the sun shining on my face. But I'd have to admit and nice clear and sunny day is pretty good.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

im a Day person^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Hmm........i like daytime combined with heavy rain,and night time with fog.

I don't know why,but i feel a long happier when staring out at the rain from my window...........

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

day person.. it dangerous to walk outside during night....

smile. :D :D

i sleep 3 - 4 hour in the morning night/day person and when im lazy im a full fledge creature of the night muahahhaha seriously i work back shift so waht u expect

samu02

Back to Basics

I'm a night owl!
I get to do most of the things I want to do at night... like visiting minitokyo.
I do most of my schoolwork at morning and the afternoon so nights are all I have for myself.
Ohhh, a full moon! aaaaarrrrroooooooo!

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

sleep is not a thing for me i stay up until late but i think im none neither a night or a day person ; ^_^'

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm a night person. Night to me is the best time of the day cause thats the time anime shows and...*shrugs* I just like night time. For some reason, I could do more things at night than day.

Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i'm a night person. i like the stars and moon and i'm more hyper at the time.

ima day person when at night i get very anxious and dun feel like doing anything.. and at night tooo many mosquetoes and i get tired when its late at night,

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

definitely a day person. It like to sleep and then go do things in the morning - that way I can finish up my work in the peace and quiet of the morning and have the rest of the afternoon to paarty!!!! wooooooooooo! lol.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

bqc

sadly i'm like Decapitated, last to bed, first to wake...sucks but i love the nice mornings on my little island of Guam and the sunsets too... :)

Night person, i tend to stay awake.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im a night person, i usually end up taking naps during the day and wanting to sleep during the day *cough* school *cough* and so i end up staying up which is cool, since you get a lot of time to yourself and just relax and stuff since no one is awake.
but morning's forget it, im just not a morning person, i dont know how people can be so hyped up and energetic so early >< and during the day its great being around people and stuff but i like the nighttime

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I'm a day person. I like looking at the clouds sometimes... And during the night, I always think someone's following me or that a shadow could attack me at anytime... I'm a paranoid guy.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Im not nessesarly a night person but i like to stay up late till like 3 in the morning. but i do get up early sometimes like at 5am.

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

more of a night person because it's the only time that fits in with most of my moods.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.