Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bug Reports forum guidelines - Minitokyo

Bug Reports forum guidelines

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

My options for image uploaded by me are reduced to the same length as any other image. I cannot deleted it, edit it or such (i'm talking abotu all my pctures here) - it woudl be nice to see this bug fixed

Also recently i have problems loading at MT. When trying to view some pictures just half of the left menu loads and than the browser gives me status "Done", reloading doesn't really help (but i haven't tried loading the same pictures after a day or so to confirm if its a temporal bug or not)

Chibi

i cannot see minitokyo images, when i load a page the web just appears partially only the left corner menus and the carnelians image and evrything else is gray and the browser tells me that the page loading is done, in the gallery some images dont appear please fix it

same problem as chibi-chibi

merged: 08-22-2008 ~ 03:56pm
Mt isnt loading very well

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Hi, I can't browse on the gallery:

MySQL Error:
Unknown column 'p1.uid' in 'on clause'

Query:
SELECT
t.*,
p1.uid,
u.name AS uname,
p2.stamp,
p2.uid AS uid2,
u2.name AS uname2
FROM
forum_threads AS t
JOIN users AS u ON p1.uid = u.id
JOIN users AS u2 ON p2.uid = u2.id
JOIN forum_posts AS p1 ON t.first_pid = p1.id
JOIN forum_posts AS p2 ON t.last_pid = p2.id
WHERE t.aid = 1286
ORDER BY t.type DESC, t.last_pid DESC LIMIT 30

And then my Notifications stayed at 17 even though I have deleted all of my messages. Please fix this. Thanks! xD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn313/lyannaschroendinger/11.jpg

This appeared after posting something...what does it mean?

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

when I post in my friend's guestbook...it did not appear! is there something wron in MT again?

I can't view any images in the galleries. it just goes back to the top of the page (synopsis)
whats happening! >.<

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Please see this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62277 and post all bugs there (but please read it first, someone might have already reported it)

i cant copy/paste the images from the gallery with IE, i tried with another websites and the copy/paste features seems to be ok, but when i try to do it at minitokyo it does not work, when i give it right click and try to save image as... the square jus appear as minitokyo647324 (or some other number) and it doesnt appear with the right name (like Minitokyo.Female.Scans), as if that wasn´t bad enough it just appear like save as .bmp, it doesn´t appear as .jpg as it commonly did, please tell me what's wrong or fix it up please

hey! why is one of my pictures in quarantaine? what can i do?

Whenever I try browsing an artist's gallery, it always says, "404 Not Found".
It's been doing that for these past few days.

I've got this:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/bosetsu-chan/Untitled-1-1.jpg

error, while trying to edit/delete/do anything with my submition.

Hey

como puedo conseguir más creditos..?
It has me look 5 images :(

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

i do not have access to any of the groups,it apears
404 not found,why does that happen anyway.

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

Ahoybaby

Ahoybaby

Save the Hawaiian Punch and Cake

I can seem to get a error saying the data is currupt and i donno what to do, it was working fine till just like about... 5-10 mins ago

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I submitted now my last wallpaper and after i edited the description i received this message:

The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist.

Now my wallpaper isn't in gallery and if i try submit again i receiving the warning message:

title: You already have a submission entitled 'Tsukasa Jun - Gear Girl'

What happened with my wallpaper? T~T

Signature

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

I can't download the scan to view. It said the gallery has an error, what should I do?

Anime is my LiFe!

Huh, negative credits. I think I know why, but still, I'm not totally at fault here. You see, I have 2 threads on the same problem, because I need to use a damn proxy to even access MT! The proxy showed an error, so I thought I might as well try posting my problem in this section again, but that resulted in 2 threads. Then I tried deleting one of them, but MT won't let me, and showed me an access denied with this message: Cannot delete first post in thread. Also, I may have posted more than once on those threads in a row, but those were needed, and they're merged anyways (too lazy to edit). Now, I implore anyone to please at least answer me in my thread on the problem I have. Link: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62701

It was updating my anime and then mistake me in putting my personnel raiting and if I saw completely, then when I try to arrange or to edit it it goes out for me this " 404 not found " as I it arrange or eliminate anime them to put them again?
( If my words are not understood, please warn me, I am of chili and not much of English like that I translate it for a translator ^^)

I tried to report a duplicate of a scan and got MySQL Error:

Duplicate entry '65535' for key 1
Query:

INSERT INTO mod_reports(uid,type,rid,body)
VALUES('282981','1','357052','Already in gallery
http://download.minitokyo.net/363886')

* If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum

It does this almost every time I try to report duplicates. I get the same error the numbers are always different. Even just trying to report it being in the wrong section, like it should be in female but it's in group It won't even let you report that if its listed as a duplicate.

merged: 12-14-2008 ~ 01:10am
In my pm box when I delete mail I get

404 Not Found
Fatal Error

Minitokyo 404 Not Found

The page you were looking for does not exist.

The mail is after going back and looking is deleted but still I felt the error should be reported.

i can't see image in the gallery

Hi

I enter in the DGray man and Inu-yasha gallery but when I click on the image the following message appears:

Submission currently not available
FATAL ERROR

Please check it

Thank you

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by tskdi can't see image in the gallery ç_ç
help me !

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t63169

read

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

i just can't see any of my pics i uploadet before mt was going offline...there is just this:
Minitokyo is currently being restored to it's original state. This particular submission has not been restored and as such cannot be downloaded yet. You can, however, view comments for this submission.

This restoration process is ongoing 24/7 and will take multiple days to complete.

i wanted to ask how long it will take...because there is someone who submit scans i have submited already but i cant report..because the mods would not see my image....

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.