Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you able to swallow pills? - Minitokyo

Are you able to swallow pills?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

I'm just curious. Sometime, I'm able to and most of time, I can't :sweat: I just don't know why I can't seem to get the hang of it :x I see other people pop in the pill, drinks a cup of water then 'ta-da' the pill is in the stomach. For me, pop in the pill, drinks a cup of water, the pill is still in my mouth >.< I need many cups of water to swallow it... -shakes head-

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

I can pop pills...just swollow without water ^^
I can do 3 at once :)

\(^o^)/

Quote by revontuletI can pop pills...just swollow without water ^^
I can do 3 at once :)

wow! you are amazing! -shocked-

Signature Image

Swallowing pills is not a problem. I haven't tried swallowing them without water though...

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

If they're really big pills, then I need water in order to swallow them, I also use water if they taste really bad. But the small pills, I just swallow them without water. :P

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yup, I'm able to swallow pills. It's a lot better than drinking those icky medicines.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yep, no problem for me. swallowing pills is fine with me :)

With me...it's a nightmare. Lots of water for one pill...it's like 'I think it's gone...uh-oh, no wait, it's still
there...'

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

heh very orginal question :) but yes I can swallow pills without problems ;)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I had the same problem when I was young and sick. I had to take a nasty pill which smelled like garlic. I just couldn't swallow it o.o but right now I'm quite used to it and it's down after the first cup xD same as chewing gum haha

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

oh yes shure i have no problems with that...come to think of it i newer swallowed a pill^^'

I try using water, but I always swallow the water and hold the pill with my tongue. I don't know why I can't just swallow it. Maybe I'm afraid of choking on it.

As for chewing gum... they take 7 years to digest, right? Isn't that... you know... bad or something?

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

No, i can't shallow pills . . . ^_^' XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

i couldn't do it until i was 12 years old. all the doctors were like "you can't swallow pills?! [laughs behind my back]" but now i can, not without water though. ^^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

it use to be hard for me to take pills than i finally figured out what to do so now i can take pill but once in awhile i cant and i dont know why

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

I can swallow three at once if they're small.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Sometimes it's hard because I have those tiny cups meant to drink alcohol. ^^" Of course I only put in water but it's hard to swallow the pills since they're not very small and sometimes I have trouble myself.

i can swallow pills. what i do is bend my head back and drop the pill to the back of my month then just drink water and it goes down. but i dont know if i can swallow those really huge pills.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

swallowing pills is no problem for me. i just pop em in and poof down the throat.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I have hard time with it. I try but I can't.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

up untill a few months ago i used to be afraid of pills, and i just couldnt get them down.
now, however i can pop any pill anywhere, its just a matter of practice!

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Hah i used to not be able to swallow pills but now i can swallow small - medium sized ones

I have no problems swallowing pills. In fact one of them is those big multi-vitamin tablet. But then I do need water to get it into my stomach though...^_^'

Quote by oneandonlieeI try using water, but I always swallow the water and hold the pill with my tongue. I don't know why I can't just swallow it. Maybe I'm afraid of choking on it.

The same happens to me too ^_^'

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.