Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o - Minitokyo

Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

1. They got no life
2. They are very sexually active
3. They are pure perverts and have perverted minds.
4. They all need to be sent to the electric chair!

For me I don't chat online, and I feel that it's just not right to ask a girl that type of question online or in person.

Signature

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

A question I wish I knew the answer too...
^^'

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think it is just a want for affection and attention. I don't see it as gross or anything. Men in relationship resort to it from not being fullfilled and single men resort to it out of need for contact. There is always the flipside of men who just want a "puppet" and think they can get a woman to do what they want, or a partner in a relationship that wants a private revenge or secret from the other party. Just like in real life affairs, there are many reasons as there are people who do it. I would of course assume that men who proposition women who they do not know could have no good intentions in mind. Guys it does make girls feel bad, but girls remember my personal experience in the matter (true story!). It went like this:

ICQ guy: can I lick you toes?
me: on which foot?
ICQ guy: it doesn't matter
me: oh good, I only have one

I never heard from that guy again :D So the morale of the story is: If you can't beat em' f*** with em'!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

They are stupit,crazy,and loneliness.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

TekkZero

TekkZero

Kouji Maeda Must Die!

Quote by foobluedICQ guy: can I lick you toes?
me: on which foot?
ICQ guy: it doesn't matter
me: oh good, I only have one

So the morale of the story is: If you can't beat em' f*** with em'!

Nicely done! :)

ZERO: "Begone, My Nightmare!"
X: "Farewell, My Destiny!"

"FINAL STRIKE!!!!!"

They also probably cannot get a girl in real life so they have to resort to the world of cyberspace. It's quite pathetic, really. Especially considering they can't even be certain that the person they're talking to is even a woman.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its not just guys, but girls as well

some probably crave that bit of extra attention or fun

there are others who are pure perverts, sitting at PC's naked, oh how i wish names werent so decieving, woulda saved my eyes T__T

Signature Image

they do that i did not know that... thats sad

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

It's not only that most men are immature, it's that men think about sex like what.. every 9 seconds? Maybe less, I forget. But that's pretty much it. and ALL guys think about it. Kinda sucks.. I guess.

Phreak

Phreak

l33t

i think its that they have no life or maybe low confidence and they dont know how to talk to a girl or ask them for it in real life so they do it online....to me its a waste....but hey to each his own.....i guess

Signature
I know that I am damaged....
I know that I am wrong....
I know that my time isn't long....

the-okinawan-man

the-okinawan-man

Tell your Friends!

some of us guys are lonely...dont blame us...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Is that even possiable? XD Id just stay away from those chat places. Why go there when you can chat with us cool ppl. ^__^

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Sex without a condom and no fear of getting her pregnant?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

well mabe there some nerd that is in desprete need of some type of action...lol
well im not gonna lie i do it and i think its fun but i call it cybering and i do it cause its funn end of descussion.....;)

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

i agree with midnightmango. or guys are the desprite and they cant get any or some thing like that

thats pretyy nasty........ i tink they are mostly 30 yr old guys or 10 yr old boys XP or sum creepy horny teenager

I'm a guy and whenever I hear story of another male talking sex in internet I couldn't help but sigh. I suppose such people are extremely introverted and unable to have conversation with opposite gender in person. If they cannot have normal person-to-person relationship then they tend to develope sexual fantasy that is out of whack. I really think chat room is dangerous place to visit. You just don't know what kind of idiot you'll come across.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

may i give this point b/c their desperate lmao like seriously who ever does that has no life and i mean no life wut so ever lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Sounds to me like the whole chat thing is about as exciting as washing clothes. I don't have moral issues with it at all. I just worry about the size of their brains. I'm amazed that anyone can get anything out of it as it's a cold, cold contact. A book would be more intimate.

I also think that nightnin might be having himself on about those ages. Most guys at thirty know how to deal with real women.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Umm... I *don't* have sex over the internet. It's kind of weird, lol.

Signature

they are lozars and have no lives...hahhhaha......they can get any anyways!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I usually just think they do it because they can't get girls in real life. I rarely go in chat rooms anymore specifically for this reason. I'd get like 6 PMs of guys asking if I want to cyber with them. <_< It stupid.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

thats why i always have pms off cause they are frikkin perverted and when u say go away or fu** off they never listens -.-

Sex over the internet is probably the only way they will ever get any.

I think it is quite discusting as well.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.