Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o - Minitokyo

Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Quote by sousetayea, most of men horniel by nature , a lot of lust caused by hormones....
so there's no way out, and for now internet is one of the safe place to do it
to avoid STD and such, but I think this is can be categorized as unusual sexual behavior

because it just not natural

I second that...

Its just sad... thats what it is...

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

souseta

souseta

MuPp3T*

yea, but it's safer than getting your GF pregnant, or doing some more risky sexual behavior that might cause STD or such a things like that...

the best thing to do is abstinence, but because of the nature of the man, it is hard to be total absence from sex

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

stupid horny men. They disgust me... seriously wouldn't they consider something liek friendship over sex? i mean friendship brings out much much better sex anyways. And through the internet? far out

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

This is stupid, both men and women treat each other as objects IRL too. This is why people like me are considered odd-balls because my life is not ruled by booze and sex, as it is with 80% of people my age.

I'll show you how scary I am when I get serious.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Men having sex through the internet?

Wow......that must really hurt.

Wouldn't they get electrocuted or something? ^_^'

jeez....i am a nutbar tonight. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I can't tell either. For some of them it may be fun, just another way besides "real" sex and so on. I think it is exciting for them that there is a totally unknown girl (or boy) somewhere having sex with them through the internet... you just don't know, whom you are doing that with. It's not serious and without risks because you don't meet each other. It doesn't matter if you're handsome or not. You can imagine your partner as you like.

Well, nevertheless, it's kind of hard to understand for me. I once tried cyber sex just for fun and it didn't turn me on the slightest. I think it could be quite interesting doing that with your boyfriend, maybe when he's away for a while. That would be just like telephone sex, only written.

Only the wierdoes(that goes for phone sex guys too).

zuuti

zuuti

life is unexamined to me

all i got to say is becuz the are gegs and thy will never have sex and that the live with ther moms or what ever and thy think that thy will get some bot in the rily world no bot in ther mind thy think that ther kings of gekwill lol well haveing sex over the net wow like that can happen its just like haveing phon sex it cant wher ur mind puts pic's in ur head so its fake lol bot ya ther all gay on the net thats why dont chat with ppl on line chat on minitokyo lol that way is some one has something to say to u u can report them lol im out zuuti the helper

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.