Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 251 total items

Clarryn

???????

Lolz I really find the lyrics and remember them all~ I can sing all the songs i heard but only the TV versions

For most anime I see more than once I remember some of the lyrics, but I never remember the whole song, or at least not with the verses in the correct order. I can recall how the song sounds easily enough, but remebering all the words is a little trickier, as I don't know what most of them mean.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Duh... It is so easy...

I mean in any series the first season got about 10 episoides...

If it is a good series then you are going to watch it a few times...

Thats means youy could be hearing the open creditz/ closing credits song +- 30 times...

So its going to get stuck in your head one way or the other

Awesomely enough, yea! I know so many songs word for word in japanese even though I don't understand a single freaking word I'm singing about! XD It's fun though; you get to sing along to the fave anime songs you love.

There's only a few i can memerize due to the fact of listen it over and over. But there are some thats just umm too hard? I think its because i can't hear it clearly enough, or they just sang it too fast for me to get a grasp of what they are saying. But still its fun to sing/get some part of the song.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I usually try to memorize the full versions of the openings and endings I like. It's how I "practice" my Japanese, though my grammar gets shot to hell and back... ah well, do what you can HAHA!

I can do a little bit on some songs that are completely or half Japanese, like Bomb-A-Head from Tenge Tenjo, but songs like Battlecry from Samurai Champloo, it more easier because it's in English. By the way, I need more suggestion of songs in AnimeMusicList. The site isn't active due to people not coming their, but I not a complainer, I just want more members and people suggestions of what song should be at the top.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I can! I remember a lot. The openings are usually really catchy so it's easy for me to remember them. The endings are usually slow so that's also pretty easy.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Yea I can mainly the ones to rurouni kenshin!

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

When I like the opening or ending, yeah I memorize it.

Signature

Memorizing Japanese songs are easy enough, anime theme songs are easier. ^^ It's fun too. Especially when I'm watching subs, they have romanji lyrics to sing to. Loop from Tsubasa Chronicles is a catchy and simple song to memorize. ^^

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

I probably could, if I tried, but i usually skip the opening and endings because of the awful music and stupid lyrics.

super mutant ninja otaku

There are many that stick in my head, but three that I know well enough to say I have memorized are :

Origa - Inner Universe (GITS: stand alone complex)
Attack Haus - Zen (Otogizoushi)
Yoko Kanno/Maaya Sakomoto - Ai Hitomi (Vision of Escaflowne)

If the series has a substantial amount of episodes, then its quite easy to become familiar with the opening and closing themes (either if they are bad or good lol, then you know to skip it or not)

Oni

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I been able to myself

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Not the entire song, but atleast 67.98% of the song I can memorize...
If its a good song I can remember more usually.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ok, i tend to NOT memorize songs cuz like everyone said, hear it long enough and it WILL stick. Damn I know it's embarrassing but there was this once I actually took the bloody effort and googled the lyrics for that Naruto's Fighting Dreamers full versioned song and MEMORIZED the whole damn thing, word for word. THE WHOLE THING.

I'm SUCH a dork.

I can memorize alot of anime songs! Especially those that I play at least 3 times a week. I know the Naruto 'Raiko-ALIVE', I know the Bleach YUI-Life, the Kimiga Nozomu Eien songs, the Cardcaptor Sakura & Tsubasa Chronicles opening and ending songs, most of the the Digimon songs, some Initial D songs, all the Full Metal Panic songs, alot of Gundam Seed songs, the list goes on...

Basically my life is mostly drawing in my room with music playing 80% of the time. I only read the Japanese lyrics only when the singing is muffled or too fast to catch.

I memorize a lot of them, but I am in my sixth semester of Japanese, so it's not like I have much trouble understanding them anymore.

To an extent. I really don't memorize it per se as i don't speak japanese. (And let's be honest people. I highly doubt many of us here do. :P ) But in the sense, yes i do memorize 'words' that sound like what's being said and can sing those back. Of course, romanji in the opening subtitles to said anime really really helps this.

Quote by melissa-clyneof course! hahahahaha I know every single song

onegai lovi hina singles
:D

omg, i wish though i can only remember the tune not the lyrics ... im really bad at memorizing things even my work!

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

yes and i do that a lot and it's fun x3

HAY THARR.

im not bad at memorizing the lyrics. OF course only the opening/ending of my favourites animes (Lithium Flower from GITS : SAC for exemple).

PS : Sorry for my bad english ^_^'

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

oh so easy...hehe :)

||Love Always, Sakura01||

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.