Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Final Fantasy Ever? - Minitokyo

Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Tagged under Angelique

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

umm well we all cant forget about the final fantasy legends III for gameboy i think that was the first one i played then i saw ffVII and i just got hooked up on all of them hahah but yeah best of them is FF LEGENDS!

Signature

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

XD my fave izzz final fantasy 7...

dramatic story-lines meee fave ^^; but sad thing tat aerith died.. XD

Oh yea... there are also alot of movies for final fantasy 7.. yea.. it seems weird.. looks like final fantasy 7 izz the most famous huh? LOL~!

final fantasy 7 and 10..but 8 and 9 were good too

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

FFVIII has a special place in my heart and that`s why I alway say it`s the best one, tactics would be in second place and the awesome VI and VIII would follow.

I've played only FF IX, X and X-2 so I can only pick one of those three. I'll say FINAL FANTASY IX: I love the world in it! So magical and old, the characters are so interesting and a lot of imagination has been used while creating FF9. It's just awesome, I don't know how to explain it!

Marchen awakens romance, Naruto, FMA <3

In SNES: Final Fantasy VI
In PSone: Final Fantasy VII
Hmm.... I nvr played FF X n X-2 yet...

For me I also agree with FF7, I've watched Advent Children and it was so cool that it keep me from doing other stuff.....Can't wait to play it!

i liked final fantasy VIII, good storyline, summons, and ps graphics

Definitely Final Fantasy VII. Great story, not afraid of character death, and really sucked me into it. I really got to care about the characters.

Second best is 8 for me, the story wasn't nearly as emotional as 7 but it was a fun game. They actually got worse over time for me, 9 is worse, 10 is a bit better but not as good as 8, and 12 looks like it's gonna be a stinker >_>

FFVII EVERRRR... Sephiroth rlz the world... hehehehehe

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

for me...
X, gave me something more than the usual evil thing about to destory the world.

i'd say 8 if not for the scerw job story they gave me going into disc 4. it was like going through some of gainax's endings all over again.

as for FFT (PSX), sheep bastard hurt, but it was a great story.

slide...

Galian

Master Ninja

In this order
FFVII, FFX, FFVIII

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 03:23pm
In this order
FFVII, FFX, FFVIII

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 03:23pm
In this order
FFVII, FFX, FFVIII

My first pick would definetly be Final Fantasy VII and then i'd have to say that it would be Fianl Fantasy X-2. All in all, you cant beat any Final Fantsay game in my opinion

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i liked ff7 best except for the main character itself -_- ff9 is also nice

mine goes 1st VIII 2nd is VII and X equal IV, V, VI equal 3rd IX, III, II, I come last

Final Fantasy 7 Rules! Nothing can beat that!

VII! Easy! Lol it's Cloud, so of course it's VII.

For me, FFVIII would be the best, or maybe because it was my first Final Fantasy. FFVII isn't that bad but the graphic freak me out since I play FFVII after I played FFX.

1. FFVIII
2. FFX
3. FFVII

PS: Did not love FFIX that much cause the character was too cartoon. Wasn't what I have expected. But storyline still great.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

FFVII over all followed by FFVIII then by FFX.

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Definitely Final Fantasy 7, the materia system was the best. It didn't tie you down to develop a certain character in a certain way, although it was adivsed to. IT meant a lot more freedom and the combo's one could do with the materia rocked. I mean master revive-master final attack....was just the best combination as it meant you could practically never die.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

Final Fantasy VI was the first FF I ever played, and to this day it's still my favourite. Such memorable moments, like the battles on the floating island, the insanity of Kefka, and the unforgetable opera house scene. The score and the characters, the story and the graphics, all were cutting edge for the time and still look good today considering what they are. That's why in my opinion VI is the best in the series.

1.FF 7
2.ff 8
3.ff 9

FF6 is the best one, no other FF comes close...

I also think the arguments from FF8 onwards are pure crap... I can't even get myself hyped for FFXII after what I seen in trailers I just felt from the FMV that I had played that same game like... 10 times already.

FFX was the most recent highlight in series, and infact it was better than average, but then FF X-2 was the worse FF ever...

EDIT: oh... and FF6 was not the first FF game I played, infact I first played it in year 2000, so it's not simpathy for it, it's really that good IMO.

FFVII...but still have to look out whether upcoming series (FFXII and so on..) would top it off :)

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.