Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Final Fantasy Ever? - Minitokyo

Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Tagged under Angelique

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

FF VII and VI close behind. Both have great stories with well developed character.

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

Baloney17

Baloney17

Rawr.

I actually liked 4 and 9. Can't conjure up a particular reason as of yet however.

I would have to go with FF VI, VIII, and X; I just can't decide T_T I loved the way in FFVI the story had a lot of points that would center around each individual rather than just have on main character. In FFVIII I couldn't get over the characters' personalities and the character development. The love interest in FFX kept me going the whole time, but I didn't like the way Square ignored a lot of FFX's character development in FFX2 >.<

I'm going to have to go with FF7 as well, although I really loved FFX storywise it is just so slow at points and the gameplay bored me at times, the story is what kept my interest though. FF8 had potential but it really seemed to fall flat with the combat mechanics, and a story that felt like it was trying to hard although it was still interesting.

Final Fantasy VII was by far the best one.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

VII by far the best..X is pretty good as well graphicswise..but VII is the best. with VIII my other favrite.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

NJKay

Ametyst Sea Elf

FFIX. The storylihne is the best. Just the movies are awesome and so are the monsters. I just love it!

I will continue to be lost and confused still.

I wanna see the Final Fantasy movie sooooo bad! I saw a trailer and.....OMG! PS: it is related...

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 04:04am
I wanna see the Final Fantasy movie sooooo bad! I saw a trailer and.....OMG! PS: it is related...sadly...I havent played much Final Fantasy....but I will!

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 04:05am
I wanna see the Final Fantasy movie sooooo bad! I saw a trailer and.....OMG! PS: it is related...and, I really liked allot the ones I played, and cant choose from them...

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 04:07am
Ok.......I gotta say, I didnt expect all of that to appear in my thingie. This is truly sad...and maybe...even humiliating.

Even though most people hated it, I really loved FFX. It's the first game that I was addicted to simply by the story alone. I also really enjoyed Blitzball and got too good at it :P. I wish they'd consider making that a 2-player game and port it to something like the PSP. I know, it'll never happen. >_<

Final Fantasy VII followed ever so closely by FFX

BOth stories were epic in length and in scope and amazing pieces of art.

The nod however, must go for VII in light of the following it has developed in the gaming community...Advent Children, Last Order, the appearances of Cloud and Co. on Kingdom Hearts...almost a decade old and the original is still seen as one of the elites

everyone and final fantasy VII dammit........what happened to final fantasy III or VI.......Final Fantasy VII overrated.......and sick of it.....

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

FFVII for gameplay, then FFVIII for story, then FFX for graphics, and then FFIX.

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

I think Final Fantasy X is the best........and Crystal Chronicles is the worst

i like FF8 Junction System and FFX Grid System and FF7 but i like them all

I love all the old school Final Fantasies (I, II etc.) but my all time favourites are IV and X :]

Oh VII is surely best =] but VIII i have a nice connection to cause its a bit um, emotional? but VII has a great story with twists and characters don't get me wrong. ^^ the others are great as well but these two are my favorites.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

ALL BOW TO FFVII
NO OTHER!

founder of: Vectory
Signature

FINAL FANTASY VII rulez.
The best story and charactes, I've cry for aerith....then the graphic is so cute.
Also the ost is fine, like the music for last battle against sephirot.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

1.) VII
2.) VI
3.) X (mainly cuz of Auron's role in it all)
havent played VIII so i cant put it up there but i heard it rivals VII

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

I think ffx is the best because i haven't played another game of final fantasy, just Final fantasy x-2 and between this 2 i prefer final fantasy X

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

how very strange ima zelda fan and i liked ff9 and ffx ffx-2 was crap and i personaly thought ff7 blew total chunks wonder why practicly all other fans of teh series liked 7 but give no mention of x?

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

in this order
FFVIII
FFVII
FVI
FFIX
FF Tactics
FFX
FFX-2

While most people choose ffvii and hated fviii for it's change to romance story i LOVE ffviii especially since the female characters didn't have such voluptuous assets. i'd take em all though, the last two only for the graphics.

FF VII and FF VIII allday everyday

Hmm, so many to choose from.

Well my least favourite is FF2, mainly because all the characters are stupid and annoying. I liked FF1, FF4 and FF6 while being difficult was a great game.

I haven't really played many of the newer FFs much due to not hainv a playstation, but 7-9 are pretty good. I'm not so keen on the newer crap the've been busy with, but FF12 looks pretty sweet.

merged: 04-22-2006 ~ 01:44pm
How could I forget, MY FAVOURITE FF is Tactics Advance, easily hands down.

I havent played the PS1 tactics though, so I guess I'd like that too.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.