Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DQ and Credits "showing when low" ... Thoughts? - Minitokyo

DQ and Credits "showing when low" ... Thoughts?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i don't like it, i don't care how many download quota's i have, i just want to know how many credits i have and i barely use them, only for submissions

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I think not knowing your own DQ is troublesome, but I don't have much trouble with that because I don't dl that much.
But since we're talking about credits, I was wondering is there a maximum number of credits because my credits don't go up anymore. It's just stuck for a few weeks.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I also noticed this.. just perfect.. first i dunno where to spend credits, now i dunno how many i can spend on...
Well, a friend of mine has credits below 20 (specification classified), and it's displayed...

KitClairvoyance

KitClairvoyance

The Secret Cookie Hoarder

O.o .. It feels kinda weird actually not being able to see your quota and credits.. >.> .. but i guess it's for teh best .. i personally don't really mind the change.. i don't use my quota or creds that much.. ^^ .. but still it's unnerving sometimes .. guess we'll have to live with it for a while no? ^^

yeah I have to agree it's a little uncomfortable not being able to see the download quota and credits. For one thing I still can't exactly figure out how the credit system works, since I made some legit posts to comment art submitted, but I dont see my credits go up after days...

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

i really dont know how useful it is to hide the DQ and credits >__<, if dont show it to the common, that's okay >__<, but hide to us, there.....i have no idea what Sheqel's doing ~_~ , show it and nothing happen >___<, then why have to hide it, and DQ too, it's all useless

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

Quote by akuma2002I guess it should be better with an option like "always see your credits" or "hide credits"...

I agree, that is a good idea.
But if that's not possible, I'd like to always see them.

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

The idea itself is weak and I would like to see my credits just cause I like seeing them.

But seeing as I have more than enough creadits,and seldom use up my free download quota for a day. I'm not bothered much by it.

I have a hard time to see what are the advantages. -_-
The interesting thing is what are the ideas and perceptions behind them.

And now I won't even know if the fact of posting (comments (gallery, reviews), guestbooks posts, forum posts) doesn't earn us some credits is a bug still-to-resolved or resolved or if it's just the new policy that we don't win anything with them.

And no, people rarely talk about their current amount of credits (in the forums at least) except few -probably new - ones. Of course they could share it privately by pm or other things... but I don't think it happens often.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I don't like it...I don't download very often either, but I'd like to know how many credits I have left when I download something.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

To me its crappy. It would be much better if you could change in your personal options, if they are usually shown or that you can only see it on your own userpage, then you won't see it while browsing through the galleries and I guess this would have approximately the same effect.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm...i knew MT wont treat us so good for 30 DQ now they are giving us some new feature =.=

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

here is what i discovered, i ran out of FDQ just to try out, apparently the will only show when low is now working well, there is nothing and yet the words are scribbled there, no changes at all....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by llxcharlenexllhmm...i knew MT wont treat us so good for 30 DQ now they are giving us some new feature =.=

what are you talking about all that has happaned is that the DL quota is now hidden and won't appear until you are low. Nothing has changed you still have 30

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

Quote by Sumomo-The idea itself is weak and I would like to see my credits just cause I like seeing them.

I agree.

What's the point to hiding it?

Signature Image

BaraSuishou

BaraSuishou

the wicked 7th doll

has anyone tried downloading 30 scans/wallpapers/stuff/whatever to see if 30 still remains our limit?
maybe they changed.

Signature
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him achieve world domination.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Well, personnally, I find this new feature aberrant. I mean, it's our right to know how much credits we have in store (though, I couldn't care less about the DQ since it's a feature I didn't entirely agree with, I haven't even downloaded enough to get to spend my credits since it was implemented ^_^'). I'm not really worried about the number of credits I have, but I don't like being kept in the dark...

Besides, I don't really see the point of hiding the numbers from us. Is it just so we stop complaining that our credits aren't going up fast enough? Or because we were able to guess how to get them? Because, last time I checked, even posting in the forum or commenting on walls, etc., didn't earn us credits anymore. Or is it so that people stop sharing the numbers? Though, I never saw it happen on the forum, maybe in private, but that's private...

And where is the news article, or post from Sheq or other mods, that gives us the reason for this feature to be added? Maybe that would make me miraculously change my mind about it <.<

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah, I'm wondering why the mods have said nothing about this new feature. Maybe its just something they are testing out to see our reaction or something. If that's the case I should expect this to me removed soon. But I doubt it. I'd certainly like to hear there reasoning behind this though.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

this new "feature" is silly... its like banks not letting you see your own balance! and then one day you return and find that you have barely any credits left... (/o_o\) what's the logic to this?

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Is there any chance we could get a admin to tell us what "Low" is?

Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I agree with you. Not knowing how much credits and DQ I have makes me insecure when dl things... I didn't feel confortable with it... I think it's our right to see the stat and manage our spendings...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

eh...I don't really care but I do think that it's better for people to know how much freedownloads they have left. I suppose that it will discourage spammers and leechers though...

its good - i support it 101%, so even leechers and forum junkies like me cant leech too much

aiya.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quota Download hidden = I understand. Keeps leachers in the dark and abusers at bay.

My credits hidden = ? @-@ ? I don't get.

Quote by Ayamael Is it just so we stop complaining that our credits aren't going up fast enough? Or because we were able to guess how to get them? Because, last time I checked, even posting in the forum or commenting on walls, etc., didn't earn us credits anymore. Or is it so that people stop sharing the numbers? Though, I never saw it happen on the forum, maybe in private, but that's private...

Through the use of the download quota I rarely use my credits, so a good member shouldn't really have a restirction on seeing their credits - they did earn them afterall. Maybe just people that are new and/or run through their download quota quite often.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.