Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fire Emblem Series - Minitokyo

Fire Emblem Series

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

I think the developers are trying to experiment with the world map feature it could be a trial run, who knows maybe in the next installments of FE there will be the world map feature.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

The world map wasn't that useful though, apart from returning to the tower. In Path of Radiance, the base is much more versatile as you can do eveything you need in one place.

I have no clue as to what you're talking about with the base. I'm assuming it sounds like you can train and purchase stuff from there.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

I hope they make it harder...but the World Map idea is good. I hope they make it a permanent feature.

yip i like fe great series of games

The base allows you to add bonus exp to characters (earned in mission), swap items, and do most of the normal pre-battle stuff. You can also forge custom weapons.

Never played before, but I was planning to until I realized that Roy and Marth were only released in the Japanese versions...

I don't see why that should have anything to do with why you should play the game or not. It's a great game regardless...

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

even if it's in Japanese i still played them, since the game play was the same in all Fe games. The only difference would be the graphics in other consoles.

The gameplay is a bit different on the SNES, without a translation, it's hard to figure out the menus. But FE6 on the GBA can be played after playing FE7 and FE8.

Signature Image

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

Oh, so u don't know FE6 heva English patch(99% :D)I'm playing it on VBA now. Man, it's wonderful as if I played English version. Great story, pretty hard (if u compare it with FE7, FE8), and especially many cute girls accompany with Roy (Yay Yay I love cute girls). If u haven't played FE7 yet, I recommend u play it first u don't have to play FE8 (in my opinion this game pretty suck nothing is gonna happen if u don't try it), since FE6 is the future of FE7.

The greatest FE game is FE4, playing on SNES, it's J version but I have English patch (100% yay yay). It's really hard and it will take u very much time to finish it, try it, it's worthly.
If you want those patch, just contact me, I'll send u ASAP.

May the loli be with you

Yea, I know about the English patch for FE6. I've already read the translation on Gamefaqs, so no need to reread the story. Whenever I replay the games, I just skip the story part and go straight to the fighting. ;)

Signature Image

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

the fire emblem games on the hand held console was too easier, the last boss on scared stone was such a big dissapointment seriously, i finished him in 1 round ><". playing it i didnt think it was aim at veteran players much, though i didnt enjoy the fact of perm death which added extra excitment during the middle of the game.

edit: has anyone played or finished the gamecube version of fire emblem? could someone give me a slight over run on how it is, thinking about getting it but i dont want another "easy" game.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Umm yeah I know the Eng. Patch too, but like the other one said, I just skipped the story and played the game play head on. The story doesn't concern me much. The only thing that's longer to do in FE 6 is getting the secret characters..you have to finish the game several times to unlock the secret characters, unlike in FE SS, all you have to do is finish the tower and ruins 3 times to get all secret characters.

Yea, finishing the game 9 or 10 times (don't remember the exact num) for Guinevierre was really tedious. Eventually I did, and along the way, I played hard mode. Don't do that... ^_^'

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hehehehehe I'm playing it now in hard mode, it's twice as frustrating, only at first after my characters get pumped up in the arena I'm pretty much okay.

The arena is hard in hard mode. If your characters can't dodge at least once, he or she will probably get killed.

Signature Image

I remember putting Seth into the arean whinking it would be easy because he is promoted, boy was I wrong. Naturally the enemy was promoted too and I got killed badly.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

So you know what I have to go through when I'm buffing up in the arena, especially with the characters that start out with crappy stats.

Once you promote characters, doing them in the arena in hard mode gets easier, mainly because they can actually attack twice and dodge.

Signature Image

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

Fire Emblem for GBA is awesome.. It's what got me into Strategy Games. =D I've never played Sacred Stones, but I hope to get it soon. n_n

Falcoknight; Florina is my strongest character in FE. Now, who honestly can say that? n_n

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

If you're using a VBA emulator in the PC I know a site where you can download it for free.

merged: 03-05-2006 ~ 05:25pm
Yeah, Once you promote the characters it will be easier but there's a possibility that you will still die. Warriors are amazing once they get stronger, their speed actually gets higher as they level up.

I just love seeing ? for the HP of enemy warriors. Quite a lot of HP, but when your character gets a critical, you see the whole bar just fall... :P

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Yeah, Sword Masters are the best candidate for doing that.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.