Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Bleach fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you like Bleach fillers?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Do you like Bleach fillers?
I think they are ok compared to Naruto's fillers! And I like the other Mod Souls ^^
But I want to see the story of the manga :(

I like the new ED :)

Signature Image

The fillers are hell of a lot better than narutos. I have not read the manga and the fillers dont even seem to be fillers. :D

I agree, the fillers in Bleach is much better than the ones in Naruto.

not really..coz the humour aren't funny enough...and they show less about the shinigami & gotei 13..~

Well I didn't really like those parts when they introduced the new Mod Souls but after that it quite enjoyable(altough my opinion shouldn't count too much because I have a high tolerance rate, so unless it's comlete piece of **** I usually enjoy the eps).

Yah i also agree, bleach fillers are more interesting/better then naruto ones.
But i much rather they just stick wif the manga plot..

\(^o^)/

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

... They spoil the whole storyline about Rukia...
Naruto's not that bad actually, because they seriously don't spoil the whole storyline.

Shinigami Golden is great though!

They are better than Narutos, that`s for sure, but they are still pathetic and boring. I just hate new mod-souls (I hate Kon too...), the whole atmosphere of series is ruined when stuffed animals are appearing in action... I can`t wait for the fillers to end, before people will stop watching Bleach, and they end that anime, just like it happend to "Rurouni Kenshin"...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I have to agree that the bleach fillers are way better than the naruto ones. ALthough they are fillers, they at least have an interesting plot and an interesting set of new characters hehe. They still aren't as enticing as the main storyline in themanga, but its still sumthing to c, rather than having to wait for naruto to get to its main storyline.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I don't really like Bleach fillers. In fact, I don't like fillers at all no matter what anime they are from.
No offense, but I think fillers tend to have bad storylines and the drawings are usually a bit off.

they were okay at first. but now i'm getting kinda tired of them.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

agent1

agent1

I'm still young

i hate bleach fillers........in fact i hate all fillers, why can't they just continue on with the story line already?!

as day by day pass by
oh how I wish that
those days will never die

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

No. Fillers will never be anything else than fillers wich makes me automatically hate whatever content it has.

super mutant ninja otaku

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

I dun like Bleach fillers.. if only they could use the manga storyline..

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Though no where as good as the original episodes, along with some bad animation spots, and small cruddy storyline loop hoples... why not? The more Bleach the better, right?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

the reason y they do the fillers is because the anime caught up to the manga so quickly that if they didn't do the fillers, then the anime would be caught in a bind and eventually would probably have to end early, for example Fruits Baskets. Same reason for the naruto fillers. Although practically everyone hates it, it is necessary because the anime also caught up to the manga. Just bare with it a lil ppl. I hate fillers too. Can't wait til they get to the manga storyline...

does anyone remember that old Ruroni Kenshin filler (a whole freaking arc!) ? *shudders* yeah, filler sucks, but pn0yvstyle said it right. pressure from tv stations to put out story causes these bastard children of plots, woven with blood of babies and stuffed with the guts of pagans...
btw, did anyone see vision of escaflowne when it came out on fox?
at least the filler isn't like that...
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

i dont think anyone likes fillers

i agree that bleach's fillers are better than naruto's fillers, tho
naruto fillers are just so random and unrelated to the storyline

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I don't really care though, but theres only one thing I'm hoping for, GET BACK TO THE MAIN STORY! :P

For some reason the only fillers I don't mind are PoT fillers but these Bleach ones are just grating on my patience. I am very nit picky at times so this may sound harsh... The slight character changes annoy me greatly. People are becoming even more heroic or deciding to be smart by becoming analytical.

What annoys me the most is the humour argument scenes though... >>

They aren't horrible fillers but like many have said, fillers are the worst... ^^; If I had a choice, I hope they end this soon but as stated before, the anime catches up to the manga...

Smile, only if you want to.

It's a lot better than Naruto. the story is no that bad either. I just hope that it would not be for a very long time.

Uhh... I agree with Dominion. Bleach's fillers are way better than Naruto's. >_>

I don't mind the Bleach fillers at all except for when that excorist comes into play. I don't quite remember his name but i think its Don somethin', but anyways I think hes pretty annoying.

There're quite a few parts of the fillers that I wished they did not touch like the return of Rukia and Renji, Ichigo's inability to use his Bankai and Ishida's lose of power being revealed to others so soon. Other than that, I like it.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.