Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor? - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor?

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 151 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I know Kingdom Hearts 2 was just relesed a few days ago but ive heard a rumor that there might be a Kingdom Hearts 3? Anyone know if this might be true?[b][/b]

After finishing the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts 2 (even though I didn't understood a word they said) and watching the ending (as well as the 'secret' ending, I'm pretty sure that they're going to make another Kingdom Hearts game. But to not spoil any suprises for you I won't say anything more than that.

The way the second one ended I'm sure that a third was is in the mix somewhere. Whether they did or didnt leave an opening for a third installment, if it continues to be successful I'm sure they'll keep pumping em out.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Shouldn't this be in the games section? Anywho, I haven't heard any such rumors. I still have yet to get the game but will eventually because I love Kingdom Hearts.

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

i think the third game will be on either the past [during the war and everything] or the future [years later]

and the letter they received from king mickey, wat was it.riku look content, sora look blur and kairi look worry.

i really want to know wat is it all about, the shadow that was coming near the three warriors io the secret ending...

ooo, i can't wait for square enix announcement.

Signature

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

jeez. when i watch the secret ending in kingdom hearts 2 (japanese Version) i think kingdom hearts 3 will realese on ps3. in an online game i think. because it says "War Of Keyblades" Maybe ?

Signature

i hope there isn't...its all good and all but im kinda getting tired of the plot and i just want them to all go back together already!...im almost finished with the second game and its pretty good!...

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i have not seen the secret ending yet, but i would guess there will be. square and disney both have a hell of a lot of sequels, so i don't think they'll stop as long as its profitable... and theres gonna be a lot of demand for 3 as soon as everyone gets over 2.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I would say the last cutscene (the one after the credits) would be a waste to put in there if there was nothing to link it to (such as a third game). It's not definite to my knowledge, but I do think there is going to be a third one after I saw that cutscene.

I don't know if Kingdom Hearts 3 will be online but i do know Square will finish what they make. The online thing is something i highly doubt will happen. Though it seems like KH3 might most likely be on the PS3.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

the way KH2 ended, they'll most likely make KH3. it would be plain stupid not to make another KH after what happened at the end. square enix made a sequel 2 FF7, they made advent children. square enix made a sequel 2 FF10, FFX-2. so they'll most likely make another KH in the future.

Signature Image

I think i read a tetsuya nomura interview somewhere saying that they do intend to make a sequel... it's good money, an everyone wants it so why no... the secret ending makes you drool for the next one, and it looks really cool

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

war of the keyblade i think might mean that later on there will be a load more random people being able to use the keyblade, and knowing its power try to rules all the worlds? as seen in the secret ending, theres was like millions of keyblade

but i hope in KH3 we see Kairi fight some more =P, but overall the secret ending looks really good but one down side to it...*dramactic pause* WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3-5 YEARS FOR IT TO COME OUT! *cries*

I agree. I saw the secret ending of KH2, and it look like there is more than one person besides Sora who can wield the keyblade and probably it will or probably go to a war of the prevoius and new keyblade masters.

I liked both Kingdom Hearts,and I think there will be a 3rd one because they left an opening in the final ending and Secret ending..I didn`t get the secret ending..T_T so sad....But still I strongly think there will be another one and its gonna be good...XD but I think Kairi will wield a Keyblade in the next one..=) but as ryuu-niisan said...another 3-5 years omg..!

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

It is coming out for PS3, i forget the link, but Nomura said it would be. It's going to be a prequel or sequel, that parts undecided right now, i think.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

They made a pretty big opening for another installation of Kingdom Hearts III, but to be honest........I think it's going to be another loooong wait until we hear more about it. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

cloudp23

cloudp23

i am an exorcist who serves god

they'll definately make a third one, remember at the end of kingdom hearts 2 here's a hint, three keyblades, thats all.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Ahhh, don't spoil it for us...hahaha, j/k
Hmm I heard from a friend that it is hinted in the 2nd Kingdom Hearts at the end. so who knows? I would play KH3 if it came out =)

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I saw the secret ending and I'm sure there would be another sequel to the game, well, I hope they will release another game of KH cause i love it!

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

i think they might have another sequel, and i've heard tetsuya nomura is going to announce it this year. and it's posible for it to have a CG movie too, like advent children.

Signature

I'd look forward to what other worlds they could use in the future...
Pop in the Incredibles world just for fun and maybe use a couple of Final Fantasy locales as well....Edge Town, Balamb Garden, whatever ^_^ I think it would be great!

It is true that they are going to make KH3. The title is "Kingdom Hearts 3: Age of Dragons.
This is not the homepage I got it from wikipedia. Just like link below to get more information about it.

Kingdom Heart 3

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote by kayo04It is true that they are going to make KH3. The title is "Kingdom Hearts 3: Age of Dragons.
This is not the homepage I got it from wikipedia. Just like link below to get more information about it.

Kingdom Heart 3

That is not true. I mean come on, Bowser in KH3!?!? What is a Nintendo character doing in a Square Enix game? I think that review is someones pure imagination put in their.

Anyway, if you want to know the sercert ending here it is:

It was in a desert and they were showing Ansem Report's(the fake Ansem ones) and one part said, "One Keyblader bring peace and harmony, while another Keyblader bring devastation and chaos." Then these three Keybladers in full suit of armor come out of no where with a graveyard of Keyblades. Then they grab three Keyblades that Sora, Kairi and Riku was using. Then they look upon the desert and a guy was walking. Then the screen turns black and it said, "birth by begin." I didn't understand it either, but maybe it in the past before the first KH.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 151 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.