Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should Haruhi hook up with? - Minitokyo

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

A vote for Tamaki here~
hehehe
Those two really look good together..
But personally I kinda like Kyouya..

of course tamaki^^

PAche

PAche

hoarder

woah tamaki is winning unanimously XD well......

i'd say she should remain her independant cynical self without pairing with anyone.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Id say Tamaki, too. He really isn't such a "bad" guy, although he can be very strange/funny..
If Haruhi could get to understand Tamaki better and vice-versa that would be good, but they would still be a "strange couple".. since both of them aren't normal. lol :)

I don't know.. but it seems like if she doesn't hook up with anyone, to me.. there would be some sort of "incomplete" or "inconclusive" feeling.. but perhaps thats just me. >.<

hingerhe

The One Who Died

Tamaki. The anime has been hinting this pairing since episode two. Plus, have you seen episode eight? :)

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Ummmm....let's se...

My vote is not really my answer in this case. How come? Well, the reason I like OHHC is because of its comedy and on how they parody certain overused themes in a subtle manner. Also, Haruhi is the one rare female protagonist which I like (well...actually now she shares that place whith Hachi and Nana from Nana, but Haruhi was the first!) because she's so anti-cliche? The thing is I would prefer if she doesn't end up with anyone, in a romantic way, but with many crazy and cute male friends. I would feel bad for Tamaki but who knows�either Haruhi can see the good spots on him, or he can find a drama queen for himself.

Now, answering, if I had to choose that would be (surprise) Tamaki. So far Haruhi is completely uninterested but she does have acknowledged some of the good spots in Tamaki; for example how he helped her on the first episode, or during the medical exam or more recently, the beach incident (which I loved! Haruhi is so cute in a non-cliche way).

Now that this all depends on the length of the anime, because if it is gonna be like 13 episodes it will be so fast that it would loose credibility.

About the other members...

Twins: I can only see them as good, caring, and devilish friends for Haruhi. I know the care a lot for her, but not to that extent. They just like to provoke daddy xD

Mori: basing myself solely in the anime (where can I download the manga?) NONE. Just a friend who might become as close with her as he is with Honey, seeing how he treats her and takes care of her ^^

Honey: eh...no. Sorry, even tough I know he also has his serious and mature side I can't stop picturing him as a kid, so no. Just another good friend.

Kyouya: well...mommy surely intrigues me. I need to see more but after the beach episode I was left with the impression that he possibility of him seeing Haruhi different than just a friend who owns him a lot of cash is not impossible.

And...that's all ^__^

I think haruhi will end up with tamaki. ^^ But she can go with anyone..

i think haruhi will hook up with tamaki..because i always see both of them have thier own cemistry..:) ..and i will pray that they both will be together..because if haruhi hook up with somebody rather than tamaki..i will not save that anime in my PC because it make me sad..:(

Signature

Haruhi<3Tamaki. ^^

Master Raenef,so cute! <

tamaki! i really think they look cute together!

tamaki for sure XD XD

Hahaha ...... As you guys have mentioned in details here, the probable candidates were Kyouya and Tamaki. Too bad Renge has claimed Kyouya. So, yeah, Tamaki for Haruhi.

I say she should go a yuri relationship with Yuki XD !

Although the Haruhi/Tamaki pairing is cute, I feel the relationship between them would be too similar to her relationship with her dad. I'm totally for Haruhi and both the Hitachi brothers though, haha. ^_^

Definately Tamaki, because they're so cute together! And because Tamaki is so much more smitten with her than any of the other guys

If she ended up with one of the twins, the other one would be all left alone and sad.

i like to see her with the twins.. lol

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Tamaki-kun~~ ^^ They are just so kyutee together! XD

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Tamaki! He always tries so hard ^_^'
I'll also go for Haruhi and the twins though :)

When I read the manga it said that haruhi might end up with mori, but I like haruhi to end up with one of the twins. ^^

Hope it will be Hikaru ^^

Meeeeeeeeeeee :)

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

tamaki for sure ^.^ but haruhi and hikaru would make a nice pair as well XD XD

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

i dont think haruhi would not end up with any1 in the host club coz she end up with me but i think haruhi is closer to tamaki than the other host club

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

Tamaki+Haruhi forever~
I love them they are sooo hilarious~!
Ze twins are minee!
teehee

For those with trouble with extracting:
http://wingsoffreedom.minitokyo.net/

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.