Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing? - Minitokyo

What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing?

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Should continue reading up on my next chapter. But its a boring topic (slavery in Ancient Greece) and I did read up a lot today, probably enough to sooth my own conscience.....Gonna see if I'll pick up today. Definately tomorrow (Saturday! weee!)

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Arrissu

Arrissu

Where's the Sunflower samurai?

Me?I should be out with some friends, but I prefered to stay here...or asleep...it's 00:30....

Signature
This sig is brought to you by PAche-san!
(If I can upload it someday...)

mikan-sakura

mikan-sakura

www.myspace.com/celestial_cherry

now i should be learning for chinese =.='' (soooo boring) i can't even look at it or i'll fall asleep Z.Z T.T

Signature Image
Join Feathers of Eternity now! ^^

Need me? 8D then visit my LJ and leave a MESEEJI =3 (message) linku; http://mikan-sakura.livejournal.com/

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I should be preparing for an exam tomorrow, but as you can see, I am mindlessly browsing MT ;__;... XD!

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I should be either studying or doing my homework right now.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I should be studying for my exams if i don't make it good i'll be staying in the same grade or be kicked from school and that sucks

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i should be sleeping

Signature

haha >.> huge ass last year project for my linguistics class

BlackDemonMyst

Leave me alone!

*glanceglance* ...Sleeping.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I should be finising some typework for my mom (computer iliterate), send some emails, then continue with my research. Oh, yes, apparently I also have to go to the bathroom...

Signature

I had to summarize a few research papers... mostly copying abstracts!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Its past 3 in the morning, I just finished writing a chapter, I have a friggin headache, so I guess I should be going to sleep now.

Signature

As to right now i should be sleeping. its almost 2 am lol.

MT is a nightly routine for me - i check for any new wallpapers in the elite gallery, bark at the incessant skills of tama-neko, then move on with my life.

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

YAY! SLACKER PARADISE!

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

doing my homework... XD

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

.....ZZzzzzzzzZZzzzzzz (-_-) ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

huh!?...what's...the...question again? *yawn

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

well....im suppose to be doing my exams but since i have done it earlier this year...i dont have to do it again so im all alone in an IT classroom checking things out on the internet. :D its great fun missing exams hehe!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

What! you mean there is life outside of the internet? Wow. Well being on vacation there is noting I shold be doing so I am doing this before going swimming in the Gulf.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

well.. i should be doing my physics homework and reviewing for a chapter test...

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

For me.. should be sleeping now~~

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Rite now ? Probably sleeping away, dreaming of battling monsters and die a glorious death...oh sorry, got side track.

Probably be doing my programming stuff for my project. Shoot! It's due in 48 hours! Grrrrr..

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

i have to clean... my house... all of it. BBQ TODAY GUYS! HAPPY 4th!

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Hmm, gotta do the laundry and dishes, gotta beat Kingdom Hearts (the first one :P), gotta get a girlfriend...

At least I found a new job! :D

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.