Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime character has, or had the worst childhood - Minitokyo

What anime character has, or had the worst childhood

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 179 total items

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Lol so Easy.

Oviously is Lucy (nyu) from Elfen Lied.
She never had parents, or anything like it. She was ever hated and satirized at school, she only once had a good time, with Kouta that lied to her, then she found him with his cousing (girl) hugging in front of her...

The worst part. Her first friend (she only had 2 friends) was a dog, who was killed in front of her by less miserable kids of her "school".

Now thats a bad childhood.

Carlozzzzbr you read my mind. I was just perusing through to the end of the posts, so I could declare that Lucy from Elfen Lied had, hands down, the worst childhood, but it seems you beat me to the punch and stated it so eloquently; kudos.

i think nyuu (elfen lied) and edward (fma) had a really messed up childhood.

Gash from gash bell

Train Hartnet from Black Cat
Kaoru from Ai Yori Aosh
shinju from Evangelion
gaara from naruto
i think these characters had pretty bad childhoods and i'm sure there are more to this list! but right now, from the top of my head, i would say these are the ones!

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

I think Soujiro Seta (from Rurouni Kenshin) has a bad childhood too.

happy and positive

dementia

dementia

Glare

I think Ciel from kuroshituji. Had his mother and father killed in front of him, and then was sold to the black market so a bunch of pervs could torture him for fun.
It never tells how long this went of before he summond Sebastian.

Alen Walker i gues
he had a worse experience since his childhood

Tenin

Tenin

Lucy from Elfen Lied. they killed her dog... stupid children...i would have killed them too...

Why is it always the uncle...

gaara, sasuke, nyu, seiei

In one piece are it many who have had a bad childhood!

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 179 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.