Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime character has, or had the worst childhood - Minitokyo

What anime character has, or had the worst childhood

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

Kouta, Lucy, Nana and Mayu from Elfen Lied have all had a pretty sad childhood
Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. Well, his whole life was hell.
Misuzu from Air TV. Now this one made me cry
Ichigo, Orihime from Bleach.
Rin from Shuffle!

franz01

Franz and Novy

kimimaro

when you defy the light, you start to live in darkness

Koutas or Lucys from Elfen Lied, cant decide wich of em ahs the wost childhood.

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

i think lucy from elfen lied and asuka from evangelion has the worst childhood

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

I think kenshin, sasuke and gaara had a bad childhood

It's probably Naruto or Elric Brothers. Naruto had no friend is his childhood, even his neighbours despites him. Simply ignored, that kind of life.

Elric Brother. Yes, they had their parents for a short time, especially their father, Hoheinhaim. He is only home for a short period due to his body Their mother died afterward, but there is no sign of Father. When the geniuses tried to bring their mom back to life, they almost died. Edward, after Alphonse lost his body, he felt responsible for Al's body.

reening

Black Passion

Ok, here's my opinion of the anime character who had the worst childhood. To me, I think it's Sasuke from Naruto. Having his entire clan members killed by his older brother and watching his parents die right before his eyes. Killed by Uchiha Itachi. And because of that, Sasuke's gone on a wild goose chase trying to find Itachi and kill him.

But hey, what am I to say? It's just my opinion.

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

It would definitely have to be Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied! :(
She was tortured as a child and then was kept prisoner. I feel the worst for her.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel shinn deifnitly did and deifinitly ed and AL those were deifntly terrible.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Fujimori Sunao and Hasiba Sora have definitely had the worst childhood that anyone could have. As children around 5 or 6 years old were experimented on alot. and then when they tried to escape one got left behind, Sunao, so from that moment on, Sunao couldn't endure the experiments, but still lived somehow. HOW SAAAAAADDDD! ;_;

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

Well I can't really tell who had the worst childhood, but I'd have to say either Suskue Uchiha, having his entire family and clan killed by his own brother Itachi when he was only six! That or Kyo, for the short while before Kazuma came into his life. His childhood sucked since no one loved the cat from the Zodiac and having his own mother be afraid of him.

I'd have to say Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket
1) His Mom SOLD him to AKITO!
2) Akito mentally and physically tortured him
3) His brother refused to help him when he reached out to him for help
4) His Mother wouldn't even comfort him when he was crying
5) Akito yelled at him for coughing!
6) He has astma
7) When he finally made some friends they found out about his curse and Hatori erased their memories
8) Akito locked him up in a small dark room and he couldn't have any visitors
9) Kyo hates him and constantly tries to beat him up (even though he never suceeds)
10) Haru hated him at first

all the Juunishi basically...............

Kaoru, Naruto or Evangelion children had a bad childhood? compared to Elfen Lied girls, those were living in an eternal happiness :P

Come on, those poor little girls in Elfen lied suffered, not only because of the rest of the world (people teased them and looked at them as monsters), but because of themselves and their easiness to kill people, and after that they were jailed and suffered LOTS of tortures because they had to be "researched" :(

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

I'd have to say Gaara from Naruto, that was messed up, really.

Carros are the cutest!

Yea I would have ot agree Gaara childhood was pretty messed up

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i think Gaara from naruto
he receive all of the hate from the villager
he doesn't has anyone next to his side

Pick any Diclonius from Elfen Lied. Worst childhoods EVER.

AkatsukiLeader89

I LOVE ITACHI AND DEIDARA!!!

I think Naruto,Sasuke,and Gaara's childhood is messed up.
I mean...Sasuke whole clan got wiped out by his brother(WHO IS HOT!)
Naruto never had any friends
AND Everyone avoided Gaara because of Shukaku
I mean...THATS JUST MESSED UP!

One who does not know how to die, does not know how to live...

Train Heartnet from Black Cat

Signature

Asuka from NGE has the worse childhood for starter she didn't have a dad. When she was little her mother went crazy and starting think a doll was Asuka and complete forgot about the ture Asuka. Then Asuka came home one day found the dolls head on the ground(what her mother through was Asuka was) an dfound her mother hangin gfrom the ceiling. Then she was take away from her home (Kill the first group of people that try to taake away from home) and lived with different people. And what people told her made it worse Expecially the docters.

Inuyasha from Inuyasha (mother, father dead, last blood relative (half brother) has no qualms over beating him up, most people he meets despise him for being a hanyou)

Naruto from Naruto (shunned, no parents, not accepted until he became a genin)

Slothy7

MR

ppl there are tons of animes where they have shit live :naruto garaa sasuke and syouran from tsubasa crhonicles or how about chrono from chrono crusasdes of kenshin... they all have shit lives can u really say the one is worse than the other!

Must of been Inuyasha due to what he had to go through as a half demon growning up in a human village

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

to me it's got to be between shinji From neon genesis or Gaara from naruto.

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.