Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Marry me - Minitokyo

[GAME]Marry me

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 4,765 total items

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

lol sure! that sounds great :D (jk lmao)

marry me and i wil lbake you cookies everyday!

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

thanks....er....dunno if ur a girl ...but if ur a guy yaaaayyy! id love to marry you :) XD

hm...marry me and youll never be without trouble ever again!

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I would say yes, because I see that you have some kind of equine on your userpage layout, but sorry, no, because youre a girl. lol sorry, I like hot guys better. ^-^

My dearest, dearest darling. Would you please marry me? (psstt...this is the part where you say yes....if youre a guy, that is)

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

...*blinks* Ooo! Comes with its own instructions! Yes! ....Wait do I know you?

If you marry me, I promise fresh seafood everyday! That's right! I'm quitting my job as a well paid businessman and becoming a fisherman! XD

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

how many times have i turned you down....or accepted? i dont like fish...

tie your life with mine, like the braidings of the silver ropes...Will you be mine?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Nah. Too uninspired!

In my eyes, you can do no wrong, you can become no more beautiful. In my eyes, you are the epitome of perfection. Please, marry me?

SUre =D
Marry me and I promise to love you and make you happy+take you to fun places=)

Never! I must continue my streak of turning down proposals! *goes on to die lonely :D * (How quaint... I die smiling.)

Marry me, I beg of thee. *blinks* Ahahahaha! THAT RHYMES! *stupidly runs around somehow proud of my pathetic "poem" *

Poor azirk =(..lol

lol

*gets on one knee* I beg of thee, overlook my past, relinquish me from my sins and aid me in my road to redemption. Marry me.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I wish I could, but I'm saving myself for my sweet kei...*sigh...eyes go all dreamy-like*

If I told you that I was best friends with Santa Claus, would you marry me?
(I'll put in a good word for you)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

your a girl...so i cant...

if i promised you chocolate every day, woul you marry me?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

...Won't that rot my teeth? And lead to PAINFUL dental consequences? Like getting them pulled out with out anesthetics by a sadistic dentist? or... (keeps on rambling... but in short, no.)

*looks over the edge of a skyscraper* Say, if I survive the fall, will you marry me?

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...ok, i will. unless if ur attempting suicide...

marry me and you'll have everything you would ever want

Including the elixir of life? ....I somehow doubt that, so I shall turn you down.

Marry me, and together we shall taste eternal life and live in complete bliss.... that is until the sun grows larger and evelopes the earth, where we'll actually be on fire for the rest of our lives.

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

look at me and tell me if i want to?
well go through my dares...
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j167/LacuSxxClynE/Love_Me_by_Renel.jpg
So will you marry me?

~Snow is where i came from...~

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

No thanks...
Not interesting and not romantic guy you are! >,<

*ring in the ice cream* Will thou marry me?

love.. is unlimited

Need I a reason why, I turn away from thine offer?

All that you desire shall be yours if you marry me.... because I rob banks for a living.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

ok, i'll marry you :)

Just three simple words: Please marry me!

...Simple, yet efficient... Sorry but I like complicated, lengthy, and pointless. OX

You have an unhealthy obsession with nuclear devices. If I'm correct, please marry me.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

how did you guess? XD sure i'll marry you

if you marry me, i'll run around the world barefooted in 24 hours.

Running around the world in twenty four hours?! That sounds impossible...... Oh what the heck! Sure!

If you marry me, I shall invent a cure for cancer!

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

ok ^_^' but ..... anyways. >.<

marry me and you can have as many girl friends as you want later on ;) XD

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

...Uh, I think our kids wouldn't like that much, and that you would regret that, so no. Anyway, if I really wanted that, I just shouldn't marry, would I? :)

I am your ever loyal servant. I beg of you, if you marry me, there is no task that is impossible if it is for you. If you are on fire, I shall douse you, if you are in pain I shall mercifully end it, if I am psychotic.... I am not psychologically unstable! Marry me!

page 5 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 4,765 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.