Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari? - Minitokyo

Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

temari... definitely stronger and sexier than ino...
well, that's just my opinion of course... I'm a newbie by the way!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

temari is the future wife of shikamaru!

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Ino 'cause both Shikamaru and Ino have been through alot together.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

actually...both are ok. but my bets with temari, cuz they match so well.

I THINK TEMARI BE THE BEST,BECAUSE SHES NOT AS HYPER AS INO.!

temari because i know my sister and ino would not go out with him plus they are the best of friends not only that but in part to temari and him are seen together

merged: 02-22-2007 ~ 01:36pm
to add what i said before they know each other because of their dads (i should know) and in one of the episodes around 98-103 he starts saying that girls are crazy insane people and that he would never go out with them in part 1 keep in mind then he runs in to temari and she has advanced (if i spell something wrong well sorry about it but please don't point it out thank you) and he falls in love with her. Hahahahaha Still i'm telling the truth.

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

INO! XD XD

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

temari, without a doubt. somehow i love to see the two of them together, temari's much cooler than ino to me anyway XD

My vote goes to Temari, I can only hope that they'll land up together, it would be awesome

temari

INO! they are so well together just like sasuke and sakura. i mean he knows her strong points and weak points, and she knows his strong and weak points so they can work together to overcome them.

AsuCagaIsLove

AsuCagaIsLove

Sprend AsuCagas Love Yall ^_^!!!

im sorrry...But i have to say Ino! im sooo sorry temari fans! The only reason y i say Ino And Shika are a great match cuzz....they've known each other for a long time....and pluz their in the same group....and they sorta look cute together.....OH AND I AM NOT A INOxSHIKA OR TEMARIxSHIKA FAN....if u read my name you'll find out..(im a fan Of AsuCaga and NarutoxHinata! XD!)

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I say neither! Actually, I haven't seen enough of both couples to make a decision yet...but I think Temari is more likely.

Signature

rika23

rika23

?-?????

oh ^^
XD
now votes still on temari.

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

ChrnoKero

ChrnoKero

Nothing is real!

i really think that Temari fits more to shikamaru, its something like his parents xD

temari! a big fan to keep him cool! :D n ruffle his corn-hair! :P

AkatsukiLeader89

I LOVE ITACHI AND DEIDARA!!!

Temari obviosly!They make such a cute couple!>_<

One who does not know how to die, does not know how to live...

Temari! easily. It would be a suprize not to seem them get together by the end of the manga.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

I personally think borth are o.k., but Temari & Shikamaru seem like they're more meant to be,than Ino.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

it would be temari......but then ino is always there......but i like thought of TEMARI AND SHIKAMARU! :) hehe

Eh... ino and shika never really clicked for me xD.. temari and shika clicked the moment after the get sasuke back mission in the beginning xD where shikamaru was crying and all. Thats all i can really say

Shikamaru and Temari would be a great fit :)

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Temari, for some reason, she is always with him, though i dont think anything has developed between them yet

Signature

WTF!?!
HOW NOOOB CAN YOU BE TO SAY INO FITS WITH SHIKAMARU?!?!

TEMARI HANDS DOWN WITHOUT A DOUBT!
haha srry for caps

basically
Temari and Shikamaru were made for eachother.

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.