Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari? - Minitokyo

Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

Ino, so Sakura have free way to Sasuke
But i really think it firs better Temari

I think temari all the way i mean have u watch the shuuppien episodes it tells u all of it their

TEMARI..kishimoto sensei hd shown some of the scene that r conclusive...look likes shikamaru gonna ended like Asuma sensei..ehhehehe...marry in silent

Temari suits Shika better,both of them are intelligent and properly asses the situation,thinking of every possible variable before making a move...Their style suit each other well xD and they look good together hehe...

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

Temari. Ino is too pushy

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

temari & shikamaru are great than shikamaru & ino!
ino is so selfish while temari is cute temari strong like shikamaru[sleepy head]!^^

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Temari, although i think its more likely that Shikamaru will go for Ino, he hates 'troublesome' situations, haha

Signature

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

i'm more incline to temari, because she's better than ino, also shikimaru is more like me, except the fact i look like piro (megatokyo) or keitaro (love hina), back to the point; ino annoys the crap out of me and if i was shikimaru i think about the long term, someone thats annoying and tempermental or smart, collective and has a better figure lol. to my conclusion i say shikimaru should be with temari...hehe...i get hinata...hehe *take that naruto, yaro*

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

temarixshika 4evaaa! she came and saved his butt! plus the whole lyk father lyk son thing... XD

shikamaru and temari forever

it's so obvious

Absolutely Temari! She's so kickass, Ino isn't clever enough to fit to Shikamaru

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

temari shes tight ino is wierd and talksalot

Smile Even If It Hurts!

tianrey126

tianrey126

RAKISTA

i think temari compliments shikamaru than ino does......

The Body is but a Vessel to the Soul
A Puppet which Bends to the Soul's Tyranny

Signature

PROUD MEMBERS OF
:::FILIPINO COMMUNITY:::MUSIC:::FULL METAL FANATIC:::WALLS FOR NOOBS:::PERVERTS CLUB:::ECCHI CLUB:::FEMALE ECCHI FANS :::ASIAN PRIDE:::MT-PHILIPPINES:::

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

I like ShikaxIno because.. They looks so cute together.
They also in same team. That's make they more closer.

But why many vote for ShikaMari?!

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

ino! inoxshika goo

from the episodes that i have seen, i think Temari suits Shikamaru better

temari, i think later in the series ino starts to like sai

temari is good to shikamaru^^ sai and ino perhaps^^ that's a ok couple i think^^

Temari is better suited for Temari, Ino is too into Sasuke to even understand Shikamaru properly...
Just an opinion. ^_^

ShikaIno all the way!

Temari,hands down

hinata212

hinata212

Hanie...

Support ino ^_^

Signature

Temari handz down lol Ino dosn't deserve him lol harsh I know

i think temari because i want ino and chouji to end up with.

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.