Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts? - Minitokyo

We all love anime, But which has really captured your hearts?

Your Favourite Animation!!

Bleach
24 votes
Naruto
23 votes
Fushigi Yuugi
10 votes
Gensoumaden Saiyuki
7 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
19 votes
Final Fantasy VII
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

Let's see: Fushigi Yuugi, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Blood+, Basilisk, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Inuyasha,I,My,Me Strawberry Eggs..the are on top of my list.

Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Naruto may have a lot of fillers lately but once it's over it's gonna rock even harder than bleach. It has the most suspense, action, drama, romance and friendship.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

For me? Martian Sucessor Nadesico, for the very simple fact that It was the first time I'd seen anime laugh at itself, and I like that. I love it when something isn't afraid to turn around, point a finger at the mirror and laugh itself stupid...
...probably explains why I like Stargate SG-1 as well...

Full Metal Panic! would be a close second to Nadesico though.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

wraith11: wow, i've nv been exposed to Martian Successor Nadesico.. haha.. thanks for sharing this with us. HAha. Is it about aliens btw? The name Martian kinda gives me that vibe. =P

drastikhate: I agree with you. Lol.. NARUTO will rock soon as the fillers are over! i can't wait for that man!

[Bleach] Liked it upon watching the first 30sec of the first opening in ep1. =3
[Rurouni Kenshin Tsuioku Hen OVA]. The first and one of the few anime that made me cry
[AIR TV] So sad T-T
[2x2=Shinobuden] No other series has made me laugh as hard as this one.
[Evangelion] It was so touching to me.

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

The one I hold dear is my first which is Sailor Moon. That is the one I hold dear.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Definetly Naruto... the atractive storyline, the characters and the music made me fall in love with this series.

Princess Tutu is one my biggest fav because its a really good story... i'm attracted to tales and a lot more by fairytales... i used to do classic dance for 10 years, i liked it... its funny, sad and optimistic... i recommand it to everyone, don't be fooled by the childish design of the anime...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

soryane: Thanks for the recommendation. =)

Anyway, i had just finished watching fruits basket. And, Oh man.. I just got hooked onto it! I mean, the characters are all so attractive, the plot is great and the whole story os just so touching. However.. The sad part is that there are onli 26 ep to this whole anime series although there are over 20 vol. of manga... how sad. hope someone would take this series and dev a second season.. This is really one of the better anime's i've seen... really got my heart so thumped up.. haha...

Catch this man... You can look for it under it's English name: Fruits Basket, or Furuba. =) Love love love!

I think every anime has found a home in my heart! :D
Except the ones that I just really didn't like and are now residing in the darkness of my closet!
Chobits was the first anime that I ever watched so it will always hold a huge place in my heart!

elfen lied and shuffle!

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Yeah, um, YOu haven't listed my favorites. Evangelion was wat got me to love anime. Hoshi no Koe was just beautiful. Kaleidostar was just cool.

One of the first animes I can remember watchin when I was a kid was My Neighbor Totoro. I recently watched it again and i was filled with a sense of nostalgia. So I kinda have to say that My Neighbor Totoro is my favorite anime that has a special meaning

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

Steel Angel Kurumi hands down. Even if the second one is a bit crazy, I love Kurumi's determination to stop Uruka from wrecking Nako's dream of being a world famous Cellist.
Also in the first one Kurumi's detremination to save Nakahito and beat Mikhail. I just love Kurumi soooo much!

Love Hina made me start watching anime and reading manga, and is one of my three favs. The other two: Ichigo 100% (well, maybe not the anime...it isnt very good compared to manga) and Bleach, which I discovered 4 days ago and now I have watched 56 chapters :D

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

Well, I really like all of the anime I watch (because I don't watch the ones I dislike xD ), but the the one that really catched me was Full Metal Panic TSR. I just couldn't stop watching, so I had finished all of the 13 episodes at 04:15 am. I didn't even notice time until then, because the story is that great!

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

Vampire Princes Miyu
Tsubasa Chronicle
Full Metal Alchemist
Howl Moving Castle
Macross Plus

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Woots, I love Howl's Moving Castle. HAha... somewaht got me buying all the DVD's and stuff man... *sigh* Beautiful soundtrack that got me all hooked and emotional man.. =X

i have to say that the anime i love the most is rurouni kenshin its such a good anime with love, swords, friendship and humor.

oroooooooooooooo

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

The latest anime to have captured my heart is Ouran High School Host Club a.k.a. OHSHC! It's just a nice romance comedy with banana peels, crossdressing, and unique characters. Also it does'nt focus to much on one character, it makes sure you get to know each of the characters, that way you can pick who you identify with.
Plus I like the fact that Haruhi is so (painfully, sometimes) honest and not like most girls who go ga-ga when a cute guy talks or flirts with them, also her father's place in the world gives her great outside of the box view on everything.
So OHSHC is my lastest heartthrobbin anime!

Just wanted to say: The Twins rock! I love Kaoru and Hikaru!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Quote by KrisariThe latest anime to have captured my heart is Ouran High School Host Club a.k.a. OHSHC! It's just a nice romance comedy with banana peels, crossdressing, and unique characters. Also it does'nt focus to much on one character, it makes sure you get to know each of the characters, that way you can pick who you identify with.
Plus I like the fact that Haruhi is so (painfully, sometimes) honest and not like most girls who go ga-ga when a cute guy talks or flirts with them, also her father's place in the world gives her great outside of the box view on everything.
So OHSHC is my lastest heartthrobbin anime!

Just wanted to say: The Twins rock! I love Kaoru and Hikaru!

I so totally agree with you! =P

Honchay

Honchay

Freak minded brain...

There are too much animes that catch my heart, specially Type-Moon series, Aa! Megami-sama! etc, and others was simply impacted me like NG Evangelion, GOD! >.<

"En este mundo existen cosas preciosas, porque no todos podemos poseerlas...
Todo lo extrano y escaso nos parece maravilloso y unico...
Pero en cierto modo, muchos no saben apreciar o mantener al tanto, tales bellezas..."

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

None of those, Kare Kano is my favorite. There are countless others I would rate above the given options, such as Evangelion, Twelve Kingdoms, Kiminozo, Cardcaptors, etc.

Signature

Suzuka <-- first ranking in my mind.
Naruto
Bleach
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.