Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Schoolwork and Anime. Which One? - Minitokyo

Schoolwork and Anime. Which One?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

well yeah. how do you guys cope between schoolwork and the thing you like to do? cos seriously i have no idea how to. it is either i totally dip myself in schoolwork and totally lack in anime or the other way round. so yeah. how do you guys cope?

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Hmmm, well, i make sure my homework is finished as soon as i get home, only after finishing it do i allow time to watch anime, but i try to organize my time so i dont waste it, hope that helps . . .

Ciao!

Signature

You could be like me and even things out don''t watch anime becuase U feel guilty and procrastinate on the school work and end up not getting either done.

Alas, this one *should* be a no-brainer. School work is just depressing. I would be content watching animes for the rest of my life but unfortunately that's not the way the world works. So, the best advice I can give you is that moderation is best in all aspects of life and this is no different. Schoolwork, however, usually has a tendency to override the basic human right to anime D=. Oh well.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Just manage your time if you want to balance all your works. Try to finish all your pending works first and when you're done, reward yourself by watching animes, reading mangas, or any other things your want to do.

That's all I can say... even though I don't do it! ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Just do the work. Fun later. Besides, is the hour of watching anime worth it? Ask yourself that question. Once you hit college, you make a lot of sacrifices. I bet even after college you probably would need to drop anime cold turkey. I did it. I'm not regretting it. Besides, I think it's just one of those fads you get into when you're an adolescent and while vainly trying to hold onto it, begin to explore the world outside of the imaginary and appreciate other things (such as music for me) more.

Quote by suikodeeJust do the work. Fun later. Besides, is the hour of watching anime worth it? Ask yourself that question. Once you hit college, you make a lot of sacrifices. I bet even after college you probably would need to drop anime cold turkey. I did it. I'm not regretting it. Besides, I think it's just one of those fads you get into when you're an adolescent and while vainly trying to hold onto it, begin to explore the world outside of the imaginary and appreciate other things (such as music for me) more.

What are U saying, you don't appreciate ANIME. I pitty U. I love music and have much appreciation for it, two of my friends are musitions, but theirs always a spot for anime. I love the artwork, detail to charactors clothing and style or artists for that matter example "Gankutsuou", I love the way they used textures to reprosent a color, nothing was solid except bare skin. U burn my ears with your words. Fad, if anime was a fad it would have past by already. Fads come and go Anime is stronger than ever, this would be more of a personal taste.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Quote by suikodeeJust do the work. Fun later. Besides, is the hour of watching anime worth it? Ask yourself that question. Once you hit college, you make a lot of sacrifices. I bet even after college you probably would need to drop anime cold turkey. I did it. I'm not regretting it. Besides, I think it's just one of those fads you get into when you're an adolescent and while vainly trying to hold onto it, begin to explore the world outside of the imaginary and appreciate other things (such as music for me) more.

I agree with you, I'm slowly phasing anime out of my life since I have better things to occupy my time with like real life and work and my studies and girlfriend so my time to spend on anime is getting less and less and since it is the least important one in my life it is getting phased out.

The level and complexity of anime is getting worse every season, everything is getting to clich

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Anime is important and so is schoolwork. Keep a balance between them n u will not stray from yor responsibilities. If i were to rank them, schoolwork will be no. 1 priority. Anime would probably be no. 2.

Recently I've had to give up more and more anime due to school and because I have to work. So yeah anime later. I know it sux but like I had to deal with it.

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

intersting topic.. for me anime first..
there one time i didn't do 3 homework just to watch anime..
i can't live without anime

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

You should first finsh and homework and then watch anime.
You should try organizing your time so you can do both. That's what i do

I do my homework in school and then do whatever I want at home. Unless I have something big like an essay or project, in which case that would come first.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I try to finish my assignments on campus before I go home, and if that can't be done, then I try to get any and all homework done before I tune in to watch TV.

Organize your time, make a time map, so that you can make time for school, homework, activities and TV as well as family time.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

do the work, get the good job, make lots of money, buy lots of anime.
nuf said.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I aggree with what Mnemeth said

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

^
That's CooL!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

well...both i guess....always finish my work in school during tea break and lunch break... so that can study at home and watch anime! XD

I'm like you athrun-yume, I either work so hard I drive myself nuts, or relax so much I get no work done. I too still haven't found the balance, however I find if you work solidly until you get tired and have a break then repeat until all the work is done works best. However that can be very hard, its so easy to get distracted from work and so hard to pull yourself away from your breaks.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

ar yu kidding me?! of course anime 1st ^_^
as a teacher's pet, no teacher will suspect me being anime obsessed esp when it comes to schoolwork, i always have time to do it...even mostly of my time ended up for anime, so i can be both animefan n teacher's pet hahahahaha.....

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

ok, do your homework as fasta as possible and then watch anime... why? cause next day you will have to explaing things to supperiors and its a bother, finish everything and feel the freedom of free time ;)

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I try to finish my homework asap,but if I get bored or tired,I turn to anime or manga quickly...

Simple,ne :P

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

I feel guilty if I dont study in a single day. I usually do my school work and watch animes at the same time. I usually wouldnt be able to concentrate fully, so I normally watch comedy based animes. :)

Well i always try to consentrate on HW as soon as i get home and if i have time i do other things.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.