Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend? - Minitokyo

Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

I was kinda feeling bored and suddenly this question pooped into my head ;)
WHO among the Gundam Seed or Destiny characters would you like to be your boyfriend (if you're a girl) or girlfriend (if you're a boy)? ;)

For me?
Well, I'd pick REY..
The reason? because he's sooo cool! *lol* He's such a silent-type of guy..somewhat mysterious and sometimes he'd seem sweet and kinda childlike. Rey's a really good MS pilot and also a talented pianist!

I really like to hear from you guys and please don't forget to state the reason why you choose that character ^_^

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

kira of course, though i gave up on him...thats in the past hahax..!

Signature Image

Lacus! she is so cute, so kind.

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Athrun! Cause he is so gorgeous and cool!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

kira... hot and the ultimate coordinator...mwahahaha! he's also sweet and has a very pleasing personality.. he's also totally loyal! a newbie by the way! HELLO!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Lacus clyne or Lunamaria Hawke! :D they both suit my taste^_^ and also they're nice!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

lacus or meyrin. they're not just cute, but their behaviour makes me like both of them!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Lacus cuz she's damn cute and very kind. Well, Stellar can be a hot girlfren too, as well as Meyrin.

Okay, top GSD girlfriends :
1. Lacus
2. Stellar
3. Meyrin

ATHRUN! he is so HOT (: but got a few others that i do like. eg: Auel, Rey, Kira, Shinn, Dearka, Yzak. yepp. i'm a multi timer

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

It's Shinn for me!
Well, first of all I like his sweet personality. They way he wanted to protect the one he loves is the very first thing that attracted me to him. Whenever he cries, I feel like going into the TV and give him a comforting hug *lol*

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Well I'm undeniably a Mwu la Flaga fangirl :D But, I think he's happy with Murrue and since I like her a lot too, I don't think I want to take him away from her--that, and the fact that I can't compare to her...And there's the age difference too ^_^'

Someone who's closer to my age, I'd say Kira-kun. But more of the cute, little boy, pacifist and loyal SEED Kira-kun :)

I wouldn't mind Dearka either, because he's funny, and I want someone who can make me laugh and someone who's I can tease goodnaturedly and he won't get offended :) Though I'm not sure if I can keep up with Dearka...

Nicol's not bad either. He's such a sweetheart, such a pure and gentle soul and very loyal :)

Athrun is very much a gentleman, but I think he's too, er, serious and polite and somewhat um, stuffy for me. I want someone who can laugh easily. And he's rather wishy-washy, though he is pretty loyal (to his friends, though he defected twice from ZAFT XD.

Rey is waay too quiet and solemn for me. And Shinn's too much of a brat and too hot-headed (same with Yzak), I don't have the patience to deal with someone like that....

So, I'd like to have someone like Mwu for a boyfriend (because he's easy-going, has a sense of humour, but is kind, loyal, and serious when he needs to be <33 ), but he's taken, and the fact that he's so much older than me =_= ... Maybe Dearka or Kira then :)

WHO CARES HOW OLD MU IS HES AWESUM!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Kira....Athrun....I love them both so much!

Signature

Atrhun Zala! Totally rocking hot!

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Me? I'll pick Athrun Zala..He's so gentle, loveable, handsome, cool, loyal to his love but unfortunately he's already chose Cagalli as his Lover forever huaaaaa but it's fine with me since I like Cagalli too and I think they can make a perfect couple hahahah....And also I love the way Athrun can keep cool head in any situation but I kinda scare when he got mad >.< He can laugh freely too sometimes and he sometimes just keep silent when he keep thinking about what happen but couldn't find the answer yet don't wanna make his friends worried about him and that make me want to hug him and comfort him but again it's Cagalli's job now hahaha...Go Go Athrun! YAY!

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Lacus Clyne would be a dream girlfriend...lol. She's very perceptive and clearheaded, yet is naturally empathetic, comforting and understanding. She's got talent at speeches and running organisations too.

But given that nobody on earth could possibly be expected to sustain Lacus's standards, Miriallia seems like a very fun girl. Spunky, teasing and resourceful...someone I'd feel comfortable with anytime.

kira of course ><" he's very kindness and like to help everyone...he would be a dream boylfriend

roflmao I would normally not think of this but first person to have poped into my mind was Athrun. Even though I seriously consider him a major jerk *grrr Fists up* I have no idea why =__= Next would be Yzak then perhaps Dearke XD

Lacus or Meyrin.. 1 thing they're both cute and really nice.. I love them both!

i like Stellar so much she is so beautifull and cute i cant forget her.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

my boyfriend would be a mix of Athrun and Kira. =]=]
Athrun because of his looks and personality, not his indecisiveness.
Kira because his caring and loving, not his wimpy side.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

KiRA! i LOVE YOU KiRA!

Signature

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

strange topic... I dont know, I would chose auel but I dont know if it is going to work xD

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

hmm....
its hard to choose.
anyway here's my list:

-Shiho Hanenfuss
-Lunamaria Hawke
-Meyrin Hawke
-Abby Windsor

i like them all,but still it's hard to choose one of them.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.