Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 God's Power... - Minitokyo

God's Power...

Can he?

Yes
18 votes
No
21 votes
Head explodes
20 votes

Only members can vote.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 173 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

''It is possible that they were right, and it's also possible that they were just writing stories, fiction, if you may''
u must read the bible first, it's imposible to made stories with the same situations n places in thousand years, n i think da people at that time wouldnt think so hard to make it. bcoz some stories r the same, but with different speaking-styles n they told them in evry details n words of God. did they make it? thats the imposible one, n it doesnt make senses.

Signature

there is no power more than god's power
it is ultimate

Sure he can. Its a free country so he can do whatever he wants.

samu02

Back to Basics

If you could tell me how that is possible first...

I mean, I don't get the question.

Is it like "can I be a better person than I am now?" or is it like "can a perfect person be more perfect?", because the question is weird. If God could be more powerful than Himself, then He would UberGod, but that would still equal God because He is all-powerful...

Like I said, the question is weird...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Quote by samu02If you could tell me how that is possible first...

I mean, I don't get the question.

Is it like "can I be a better person than I am now?" or is it like "can a perfect person be more perfect?", because the question is weird. If God could be more powerful than Himself, then He would UberGod, but that would still equal God because He is all-powerful...

Like I said, the question is weird...

The question's a paradox... In case you didn't know...

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 173 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.