Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2 - Minitokyo

(game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 169 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

*Akira closes his eyes and a softly amused smile appears on his face*

Akira: "Heh, that's exactly the type of reply I was expecting from you, Longshot."

*As quickly as that smile got on his face, as quickly it turns back to a serious stare*

Akira: "Believe me, I would personally prefer waiting for the others too, but I have no choice. He already caught us by surprise waiting for us here at the forest edge. And I don't want to take the risk of more innocent demons ending up in his hands, or even worse, in his stomach."

Longshot: "I hope you know what you're doing, Akira."

Akira: "To be honest, I hope so too."

*The others are stunned by that reply. It seems that Akira is far from confident he can take on HIM, not really giving the group a mental boost*

Longshot: "But then why do you want to fight him on your own ?! Dammit, that demonic ego of you guys is going to get you killed some day ! And it might very well be today."

Akira: "Thanks for your concern, but it's not because of my ego that I want to fight him alone. I want to make sure there's at least another strong person with battle experience ready to protect the others in case I get defeated. And that person's you, Longshot."

*Longshot remains silent, stunned by Akira's words. He never would have thought to hear those words coming from the mouth of a demon, especially not the former Satan. Snapping back to focus, he gives Akira a firm nod to let him know he understands and agrees*

Archior: "Besides, who knows what HIM might have up his sleeves. We're gonna need all the help we can get, so we're counting on you, Longshot."

HIM: "Ah, you guys are just soooo adorable. Maybe you could set up a little tea friends club and have slumber parties, hahahahahaha.
Well, enough chatting. Time to dig your grave Akira. There's no way you're gonna keep up for more than 5 minutes."

Akira: "Tsss, don't think the victory's already yours, HIM."

HIM: "As if you stand any chance against me. I already defeated you once, and back then you were still at least the most respected demon. Now, you're just old glory, fallen of its throne, featherless like a helpless chicken on its way to my stomach."

Akira: "Fancy words alone won't save your ass, HIM. And true, I have lost half of my powers compared to our battle 23 years ago. But back then, I had been holding back most of them. What you saw, was just a fraction of what I'm capable of. I feared that unleashing my true strength might endanger our world.
Now I realize I've been stupid. I shouldn't have held back 23 years ago. If I had taken my full responsibility as leader of all demons, your current threat wouldn't endanger us all now."

*Akira grabs his black leather vest by the collar and throws it off, standing with bared torso. He then reaches for his right ear pendant, holding it by the middle joint*

Akira: "I won't make a second mistake like that anymore ! This time you're gonna meet with a real Satanic warrior !"

*Akira gives his ear pendant a soft crack, immediately provoking a tremendous release of energy. As the sky turns black, and the deep roaring of Akira transforming fills the air, a bright crimson flash blinds the entire group, including HIM. It only takes a couple of seconds. Slowly, eyes manage to get open again without hurting*

Luke: "A... Ah !" *wide open eyes*

*In front of everybody stands Akira in his true Satanic form, stunning them with the sole strength his new look reflects. First of all his hair got about 30 centimetre longer, partially covering his face. It's still terra-red, but some large locks of hair turned pitch black.
His purple eyes turned yellow, putting even more emphasis on his creepy looking raptor-like pupils. Around his eyes, dark red tribal tattoos appeared, giving him a truly frightening, almost evil look. The right gracefully shaped tribal runs softly upwards, the left one goes down his cheek.
His already long ears grew even longer than they already were, making them look really impressive. Towards the tips, a black striping pattern got visible. Along with his ears, Akira's ear pendants transformed too, looking like sharp golden sickle-shaped daggers, magnificently decorated, true pieces of art. They're now closer to his ears, almost as if they've become part of them.
A huge, new eye-catcher are the two large black horns rising from behind his ears. Their black colour and 90 cm length makes them look mighty. But the fact they curve backwards mean that they are probably only present as a symbol of status and strength. Nonetheless, they look razor sharp and lethal.

Akira's muscles only grew very little, but they got a lot tighter, making his body look like it was shaped out of the hardest rock. The same red tribals as the ones on his face also appeared on his body, covering nearly his entire arms, and his sides. The rest of his torso (and body) kept its brown colour.
Akira's feet turned into semi-like paws, kinda like Kuro's. Both his hands and feet are equipped with massive claws. They no longer look like long nails, but seem to be extends of his fingers and toes, meaning that blows by them will be a lot more damaging.
Another impressive new eye-catcher is Akira's tail. It's almost an exact copy of Kuro's tail (body-height length, slim but extremely strong), except for the long hair on it being terra-red. Interesting detail about this tail Akira seemed to be hiding in his normal form, is that on the overflow from back to tail, there's a black tribal. And the interesting part of it is that it's exactly the same as the one Kuro has, proving Kuro indeed is Akira's son and a Satanic demon.
Last but not least, the change that frightens the others most is the black symbol on Akira's mighty chest. Especially Longshot and the other human members of the group look with an ice cold shiver up their spine at the 666 on the demon's body, the symbol that proves Akira's indeed who he claimed he was, and still is; the last Satan. So far, they hadn't paid much attention to that fact, since he didn't look much different from the other young demons in the group. But seeing him standing there in that form, a creature built for the kill, feeling the enormous aura his newly shaped body radiates, and seeing the Satanic 666 symbol on his chest, makes them feel their entire bodies trembling, never having seen such a thing in their life before*

Archior: "A... Amazing."

Luke: "So that's how ..." *too fascinated to finish his sentence*

Lei Fong: "Now I understand why these demons have been feared for centuries by our ancestors."

Longshot: "Yeah, no kidding. I'm sure glad he's on our side."

HIM: "My my, so this is how a genuine Satanic demon truly looks ..."

Signature Image

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 169 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.