Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first anime you've ever watched - Minitokyo

The first anime you've ever watched

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

YamaMina

YamaMina

*demon wearing angel clothes*

uhm...it was when I was five years old and it was Sailor Moon...I watched on tv and I remember quite well how much excited I was waiting for another episode...me and my friends were cross-dressing and playing different roles from that anime ^_^....
the anime that got me addictive was Inuyasha...one look at Sesshomaru and since then I have watched anime on a regular basis...

*There is no darkness a single candle flame can not overcome, but without the dark places in the world, what purpose does light have?*
Signature

Chodenji Machine Voltes V. Classic. I loved mecha anime so much but grew tired of it. Voltes V. Will be one series I'll never get tired of.

The first anime we ever watched was DRAGON BALL!

i don't remember if it was lupin 3d,dragon ball or saint seyia..

fisrt animei watched was draognball. i got addicted to it .

dragon ball XD

Sailor Moon!

The first that I actually watched? Oldschool Transformers and Voltron when I was twee. The first I remember properly? Sailor Moon, when I was in high school (which also was my first experience with Japanese-language stuff -- unsubtitled, which provided much amusement since none of us spoke a word of it). First in its entirety? Slayers. :D

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Sailor Moon :D
BWAHAHAHHAHAAAHA!
The first anime i've watched, and i STILL haven't watched the whole series yet.
From only 3 years old til this day :sweat:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Pokemon. xD
Then Inuyasha.
Then Dragonball.
Then Naruto.

anatoishiraku

SAY GOODBYE TO ANATO

It was Naruto. Then i watched Chobits and then opened up to other animes.

The Noble Knight Has No Need To Prove Himself, For He Is Noble.

Sailor Moon...then I rediscovered anime nearly ten years later when I was 17 in the for of Death Note...

My first anime was "Dual" (check spelling). Anybody seen it? A friend wanted to get me into anime when I was in school, and gave it to me to watch. So I tried to watch, but couldn't get past 2 minutes. But 20 minutes later I was bored and tried again. I forced myself to watch a whole episode, so I got interested and watched another one. Soon I was hooked and went from one anime to another and I still watch anime regularly.

-What was the first anime (or animes) you've ever watched?
Sailor Moon xD It was the first one I'd ever seen and I was in love with it.

-When did you watch it?
Quite a few years ago when I was still in elemntary school, I imagine. It was wicked neato back then, just before Pokemon and Digimon came out.

-And what was the first you ever got addicted to?
Oh jeez, Pokemon and Digimon, for sure.

Kimagure Orange Road when I was about nine years old, I got only few episodes but totally fell in love with it and have been a fan ever sence.

Raindrops are the juice of life.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

voltron..fushigi yuugi n my favourite too

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

that I have memory of... Galaxy Express 999... I remember being like 5 years old and when I watched on the TV an image of this beatiful lady dressed in black and with long blond hair, standing over somthing that looked like a space ship, with the universe as background.

When I was a child I also saw Heidi, the flower of the seven colors/Almendrita, Captain Future... pure 80's, hahahaha...

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

The first anime I watched was Yu Yu Hakusho when I was either a freshmen or sophomore.

The first anime I saw was I think Voltron. And, oh yeah, this was back when there wasn't alot censores on television, so I saw alot of on screen deaths. I'm probably one of the few people who know why Spin no longer piloted Blue Lion.

langwan

BIGGY

SABRE RIDERS

The first anime I watched is Saint Seiya, it's funny because I don't even remember those days, just some images of Seiya and the song "Pegasus Fantasy"...And the first anime I became addicted to is Card Captor Sakura!

I think Kimba the white lion and Dragon ball Z were the first animes I ever watched when I was bout 5 or 6- really old school! So I only ever thought that anime was really more of a kid thing, kinda more on the level of childhood cartoons. Then I only got into watching anime recently and discovered there is so much more to it and that some titles aren't even suitable for children. The first one I was shown (by my bf) was Yumeria which, I really didn't like (obviously more for the guys ecchi an all) but then my bf managed to convince me to watch trigun and I've been hooked on anime ever since

it's DN Angel..

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.