Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything and Anything 4 - Minitokyo

Everything and Anything 4

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by xAl-san
*Hands over a monkey shaped animal cracker to priincess. A dolphin shaped one to jasmint* Good job folks.

YAY! Dolphin! ^^
thankies!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Quote by WatermelonIslandSakichii: I am the kind of negative person that does not mind being ignored. Alot of annoying people get angry when they are ignored but not me. I am writing this dwon because retards like you refer to me. Yes I made a mistake by being a d--k. But please don't talk nor refer to me again and I won't talk back motherf--kin' bitch. Piece of crap dummy. Thanks for understanding.

What?

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

thanks for the cracker, xal-san. ohh, is that really a guy on your 1st pic? >. well, he isnt the type that girl looking for, but he can be a good model. right, jas? hehe. talk about good looking..

@ sakichi: i like chobits too ^^ chii's really cute. i like anime more than manga..

Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I like both animes and manga, I've just gotten into manga recently.
I've found that they're quite different. The manga gives more details, but the anime has the additional 'adventures'.
My favourite episode of Chobits, besides the end, would be the one where Hideki thinks that the apartment below is haunted.

Quote by ether92

Quote by WatermelonIslandSakichii: I am the kind of negative person that does not mind being ignored. Alot of annoying people get angry when they are ignored but not me. I am writing this dwon because retards like you refer to me. Yes I made a mistake by being a d--k. But please don't talk nor refer to me again and I won't talk back motherf--kin' bitch. Piece of crap dummy. Thanks for understanding.

What?

I refered to his earlier posts, and he went off at me, he was basically saying if you don't refer to him, he won't go off at you...or something along those lines...possibly- just get over what he wrote earlier and don't mention it and everything will be fine...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Yeah I won't bother if he doesn't quote me again.

Whats up?

You got a dash across your name melon? Wow! How do I get one?

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

for saying something he's not supposed to say...
ie flaming or spamming...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

heys^^

i have just eaten this
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/swisscherry/293159846_a264a07838.jpg
so yummy! Baskin lover, anyone? XD

Signature

Ouch. Maybe I don't want one anymore. Heh. So, whats up?

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

why? T.T

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

he meant the dash across the name...not the ice cream...

Signature

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Say goodbye, dumbass watermelon, XD XD XD XD

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Raisin Brand. GET ME SOME MOM!

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

raisin brand?
whats that?

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

xAl-san ...you mean raisin bran?
That's not a bad cereal... but I think its sweeter than it used to be.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

cereal :) i like it.

Quote: Say goodbye, dumbass watermelon,

he isnt that bad ^.^' i think..

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

well...he really does seem to have vanished...
or maybe he's too busy to post...hmmm...

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I'm sure that he would post... ...assuming that he was still capable of it.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

does anyone here know where i can find the moderators? o. 0

Signature

i want to play Ragnarok!

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

the beautiful Jae Joong from korean & japanese most famous band Dong Bang Shin Ki
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/swisscherry/young-woong-hero-jae-joong-705961.jpg

note: it's a guy

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by priincessdoes anyone here know where i can find the moderators? o. 0

you can pm them...
go to the forum main page and they're names are there...
just copy and paste their names in and ask them what you want...

Signature

Good thing you mentioned he was guy. CUz I thought it was an ugly girl. Seriously.

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: go to the forum main page and they're names are there...
just copy and paste their names in and ask them what you want...

which forum? i dont see it here. nvm, the problem was solved ^^

ugly? well he had that ugly hair XP if you talk about guys in Asian, they'd think he'll be one of the most beautiful girl in there. hmm.., if you look closely he definitely looks not a girl, but a guy.

this is the guy side:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Inuyashawindstar/Asian%20hotties/normal20061111165900896ub61-1.jpg

he wons an award the best looking guy in japan.

Signature

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.