Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

i hope it will be Zero-san...
I really like him....

zero number 1
yeah!

MsSstacy

MsSstacy

BLACK BIRD

Kaname is more powerful than Zero :P

merged: 01-04-2010 ~ 01:12am
And he is more handsome, lovely...

i like both kaname and zero so its really hard to choose. i just want both of them to be happy. So basically i think yuki shuld be with kanazero. XD

merged: 01-05-2010 ~ 01:16pm
i mean both of them go well with yuki, but kaname isn't exactly yukis bro so thats ok. but if she leaves him for zero kaname will have lost the girl he was destined and if yuki stays zero will always be broken-hearted.:(

With Zero, I hate Kaname xD"
I had to cosplay him ~

Yuuki should end up with Zero, but if I were her I'd choose Kaname *__* <333 He's soo handsome!
But Zero's awesome, too ^^

I think she should be with Yuki since they've already been through a lot together. Kaname needs someone more mature in my opinion.

I like Zero. Who knows who Yuki will end up with? I think it is Kaname and she mostly treat Zero as family

She should end up with Zero.

amber808

Lala-san Yoshinara

I really think that Yuuki should of ended up with Zero in the end (i'm sorry to all you YuuixZero fans out there, that so called 'dream' of yours is never going to happen... You can and probably will denial all the facts and the ending in the series, but i'm sorry to say that is KanamexYuuki for the taking...) But i'm really on your side! Honestly, i hate that pureblooded vampire as much as Zero, and i hate Yuuki... (Just when she goes all 'Yuuki the Vampire', the one who ate away her opther side, the other side that i side like...)

If you really do think about it, What do you think of the ending if Yuuki ends up with Zero, instead of Kaname... Kaname might go all insane and chase after Yuuki and Zero and kill Zero! Wouldn't that emotional scar Yuuki and she might even commit suicide? Or if you was never turned by Kaname, wouldn't she just be getting worse and worse? and so on... there are many things that could destroy the balance between well everything! Can you see were i'm getting at? Well if you are, thank the lord! but if you don't... I'll put it more simply... Yuuki+Zero= NEVER GOING TO WORK! Simple? i hope so... but you can still dream about it, draw fan art, wallpaper, stories, fan fictions, etc but face the fact, whether your female or male (i don't know who watches these things) IT IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE! NEVER! No matter how many times you pray to your god, face it... and get over it, like i did... although i do think they looks rather cute together...

Art is a Blast that is Meant to Last...
(signature text of both Deidara and Sasoris cominded)

hehe..sure with Zero : )

I would like Yuuki to end up with Zero...

i LOVE kaname. but considering how the story was going, i think zero is the on for her.

Kaname only! I like him

amber808

Lala-san Yoshinara

Quote by lovelymisa Kaname only! I like him
Can i ask all you Kaname fans a question? (it doesn't include this question) Why do you like Kaname? Well what is there to love about him? his personality? You cannot say he good looks! You feel sorry for him because of what happened in his past? Or do you just like him because he like Yuuki? Look, i'm not trying to change your opinion or anything on that level. But to be honest, he doesn't have any feelings of love! he uses people who worship him as pawns! Who in there right mind would do such a thing!? Besides, he only cares for himself... and is probably using Yuuki for blood, (he claims that he loves her, but really he just loves her blood) and just like what happened to Shikazu, he will rip out her heart and drink her blood... Well that my opinion, by please can anyone answer my question? ]

Art is a Blast that is Meant to Last...
(signature text of both Deidara and Sasoris cominded)

zero

kaname is so... annoying

Nice Boat

zero looks fine

Zero... I wish it sooo much

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

I think Zero!

Mangas,Cookie

Zero!
but I have a feeling that she is gonna end up with Kaname :D

gerz

gerz

always forgive... never forget.

Definately Zero!
He deserves her a lot more than Kaname. Kaname seems to be too overprotective.
Also their love love was like "Ok, I bit you, you're my sister now, let's go far away".

ZeroxYuuki :]

les't go zero

zylfairy

zylfairy

Mermaids and butterflies...

With Kaname sempai. He is the best.

zero it will be zero.......

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.