Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

i luv zero-kun *--*

i love both i can decided.. i think..with kaname because *******************************************(...) *spoiler*

but zero.. is...*nosebleed*

maybe zero will can be with kaname and that is it! XD

Kaname, of course! He is ideal man <3

zero is best,
no he isn i hate him >.<

hey guys,
i

ZERO. screw kanem.

I honestly think she should stick with Kaname, even though I prefer Zero over him.
I think after she betrayed him like that, Zero would never be able to really trust her.
Though, I have a feeling she'll end up with Zero. 'Dunno why.

Of course Zero! Kaname is Zombie xD

none! she ends up having a sick relationship with Zero and well her brother? wtf... find some new boys lol

Zero, definitely Zero! xD...
atleast for me.

I'm sorry, I really want her to end with Kaname... D; I'm just dreaming for that ending but I know it's not going to happen, wah...

She should definitely end up with Kaname.

Zero :(( i love Zero :((

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

why can't she have both of them and start a harem... X D

SakuraHime97

SakuraHime97

? Pureblood princess ?

Oh many Zero's fan *cry*
Yup !Zero is the kinght like the manga's name but I don't think that he is the perfect guy for Yuuki
I think Yuuki should end up with Kaname (If u don't read chapter 49 or vol 10 u will never know this,reall sory Zeki's fan ,so sory but that is my choice)

Signature Image1.I love you...more than anything in this world.If it something I can do,I would take all your miseries away from you - from Kaname (Vampire knight - chapter 30)
2.Kaname-sama...I love you! I love you! You are the beginning of my world,and everything in that world - from Yuuki (Vampire knight - chapter 26)
3.I've found you! My "someone just for me." - Chii (Chobits - chapter 87)

Kaname definitally. Zero is awesome, but Yuki was born for Kaname, literally.

With Zero!

I prefer kaname D: too many zero fans out there

go with zero

I specially love Zero, but it's difficult to choose between the two... too

I love Zero, but he wont end up with Yuuki, that's ok with me, i just wish him happiness

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

As much as I love Kaname, I prefer Yuki being with Zero. :3
They make a cuter couple.~

???????

I prefer Kaname ^___^

with Zero, I think. he's sooo beautiful <3

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

...KANAME...they're ment to be together...!^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.