Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ? - Minitokyo

Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

I think my favorite are Kazuya Minekura and Clamp : x

Ai Yazawa *--*

I love Akira Amano (KHR!) style and..
I like CLAMPs too.
the one i hate are shoo manga style..
i dont think they're bad it's just not my style..

My favorite is Tite Kubo's. <3

But I really like Akira Amano and Shirori Teshigori's style. :D

hmm.. i prefer CLAMP ladies and matsuri hino.. X)

i think takeshi obata sensei-death note

Takeuchi Naoko (Sailor Moon) ,Kishimoto Masashi (Naruto)

I don't like the shoujo manga style.

I love:
oh, great! (tenjou tenge - air gear)
mizuki kawashita (ichigo 100% - hatsukoi limited)

gut

My favourite mangaka is Mitsuru Adachi, who conceived such gems as Touch, H2, Katsu! Hiatari Ryoukou and the modern Cross Game. :D

Arina Tanemura is the best!

i think so too!

um...noizi ito....

Love: Hiroaki Samura (Blade of the Immortal); Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk); Claymore; Alichino
Hate: Arina Tanemura (Gentlement Alliance Cross, Kamikaze kaitou Jeanne); Hino Matsuri (Vampire Knight); Park Joong Gi (Dangu); Takaya Natsuki (Fruits Basket); the overly shoujo stuff; a lot of manhwa except for Shin Angyo Onshi

I prefer CLAMP style but I hate Seishi Makamoto style too!

I adore Shinjo Mayu, Higuri Yuu, Kaori Yuki and Ayane Yamano... *blushes*

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

hmm id have to say obata takeshi, mizuki kawashita, riichi ueshiba, Yoshitoshi ABe, theres some others but i cant remember them right now...anyway there arent really any mangaka i dislike that much so i have nothing to say about that

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

bakalovesyou

bakalovesyou

oturan ikamuzu

hhhmm...i like all sorts of styles and mangakas....gosh!
masashi kishimoto, seishi kishimoto, tite kubo, Nakamaru Yousuke (gamaran), Haro Aso (Hyde and Closer) and LOTS MORE! lol!

Uhh >_< I like too many mangaka styles! My favourite is of course Peach-Pit! But I like too Arina Tanemura, CLAMP, Hino Matsuri, Nana Haruta, Toboso Yana and many others!

Claymore style i like

I like Kuroshitsuji's style of art but I dislike most shoujo manga styles... too big eyed...

Prefer: Clamp

Hate: nothing

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

I really like Tito Kube's (Bleach) style, it keeps getting better as he's been drawing
I also like Arakawa Hiromu (FMA)

I generally dislike shoujo art but Motomi Kyousuke (Dengeki Daisy) and Hino Matsuri (Vampire Knight) are very talented, i think

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.