Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ? - Minitokyo

Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

tite kubo,masami kurumada,clamp...i love those...i hate sailor moon

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

My fave is Kazuya Minekura, her drawings are so detailed!
Drawings I dislike is those of shoujo manga with such BIG BIG BIG eyes and stuff. I prefer realistic and detailed, thank you.

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

hmm i like yana toboso's drawing style. Looks cool.

>___> Oh gosh, I have so many I like. Well...lets seem, i like Hitman Reborn's art (not when it first started...kinda crappy), Uraboku (so pretty!), Natsume Yuujinchou (pretty too)....um basically, I just like nicely drawn characters and coloring that's like smooth and flowly...eh idk how to describe it. I'm pretty picky with art.

Yazawa Ai (nana), Hino Matsuri (Meru Puri), Aomori (Emma), Kaori Yuki (Angel Sanctuary), Katsura Hoshino (D.gray-man), Tukiji Nao, Yone Kazuki, Yana Toboso

i hate clamp dunno why its repettive i ilke the shonen ones

rasu53

rasu53

*cheers*

I like Yana Toboso, Kazuki Yone and Mikiyo Tsuda/Zaou Taishi

i love Eiichiro Oda and fujiko's style ! simple but great!^^!

I love CLAMP so much..i love them since i watched Cardcaptor Sakura and they're my biggest art collection.
i love atsuko nakajima too, she's great in drawing hot boys...
but i hate over the top shojo style..it's annoying.

I hate overly sparkling shoujo styles, huge eyes, tiny specks for mouths, etc. I also hate the older yaoi art style where the guys' shoulders are like 4 times their hips. Can't name any mangaka off the top of my head, though.

CLAMP <3 Also I recently became Mochizuki Jun fan.

I love the style of so many people, but the first ones are the next:
CLAMP (without doubts)
Yukiru Sugisaki (such beautiful boys *w* =D.N.Angel)
Takarai Rihito (great drawings and sotries, ex: Seven Days)
Taishi Zaou (great drwaings and stories)
Jun Mochizuki
Yana Toboso

Illustrators:
Testuya Nomura (I love his work, he's a genius)
Yone Kazuki (Such nice and well done pics)
Atsuko Nakajima
Take

I hate...
Aya Nakahara (good stories, terrible drawing)
Yuki Obata (same case)

...and can't remember any one else

I like Bleach

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Hino Matsuri - Vampire Knight. I love how she draws and her chibis.
Yana Toboso - Kuroshitsuji. I love the way she draws so many details in the clothing for example and the victorian theme she used.
Tite Kubo - Bleach. I just love this man.
Nicky Lee - The One. I love the way she draws her characters' hair and hands, but I hate the fact that in profile drawnings she doesn't draw the iris in the characters' eyes, so they look kinda creepy o.O

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I like Hino Matsuri [Merupuri ; Vampire Knight] her drawings are so smooth.....Kamijyo Akimine [Code Breaker ; Samurai Deeper Kyo] love his illustration and characters development especially in Samurai Deeper Kyo.....Konomi Takeshi [Prince of Tennis] even though the manga is really doesn't make any sense but his great characters development has made me read the manga over and over again, also thank you for bringing Yukimura Seiichi to life.....Kubo Tite [Bleach ; Zombie Powder] my favorite mangaka so far I love how he twists plots.....Nakamura Yoshiki [MVP wa Yuzurenai ; Skip Beat] I love her story lay out the chibis are cute.....
Moushiwake arimasen minna-han...watashi wa Kishimoto-sensei to Oda-sensei daikirai...I just don't like their characters development although Naruto and One Piece is a big hit, but I still enjoying reading Naruto's simple plot.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Eiichiro Oda-sensei is the best.........................................http://www.laymark.com/i/o/27.gifhttp://www.laymark.com/i/o/27.gifhttp://www.laymark.com/i/o/27.gif

Acez

Fallere092

ahhh, I can't stand super shoujo art with all the sparklies and large eyes, and those shocked faces they have. *sigh*

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

i like the artworjk of amano akira
and yuu watase

i like also the creator of love berrish, saboten no himitsu
and chocolate cosmos, kaichou wa maid sama

I love creations of CLAMP, they're awesome, such as Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles & Kobato...

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

I see most of the guys don't like shoujo mangas

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

Obata, Murata, Oda, and Toriyama are my top picks.

Other than them there's Arakawa and Tezuka.

I can't stand any of the cookie cutter trash Japanese pop culture is chock full of. Artists should be distinguished and recognizable.

My favorite are:
Kentaro Miura, Masami Suda, Tsukasa Hojo, Yukito Kishiro, Akira Hiramoto, Takeshi Obata, Oh! Great, Tony Taka, Sei Shoujo, Saigado, Tabe-koji, Rui Komatsuzaki,
Akira Toriyama, Akemi Takada, Shunya Yamashita, Eiwa, Masamune Shirow, Hiroki Yagami, Shingo Araki, Michi Himeno...etc

Dislike unrealistic/immature way of drawing of certain artists.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I prefer shounen/seinen series so I guess, I also like most of the series drawn by those mangakas - Miwa Shirow, Yuusuke Kozaki, Shinobu Takayama, Ishida Sui, Sorachi Hideaki. I also love the art of Toboso Yana, Katagiri Ikumi and Kaoru Mori (Otoyomegatari's art is just gorgeous), Oda Suzuka and Hoshino Katsura. In short - more mature kind of art with more realistic depictions of characters and enough diversity.

I am kind of divided when it comes to CLAMP - the art is nice but those arms and legs go on for eons and it just looks hella weird. I used to like Yone Kazuki's art, too but then I got fed up with it. Oda Eiichiro's art is specific and takes some getting used to. I just wish almost all women didn't have to have huge knockers and sticks for waists.

I usually dislike too many sparkles, cliches and whiny female characters crap so I tend to avoid shoujo like a plague (there are a few exceptions, of course). Too many bubbles, sparkles, bokeh, roses and what else not make me cringe. The same goes for huge eyes on people who aren't 5-year old children. Han Yu Rang and Hwang Mi Ri's art (and 'stories') should also be thrown in the deepest pit and set on fire. >_>

Signature

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.