Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 178 total items

@ Sakura Dust-san,

I think Ciel had Alois to thank for getting him out of the deal with Sebastian, since Alois was jealous Claude didn't want him (but Claude acknowledged him in the end, I suppose it was alright...)
Ciel...I don't like what he did to Sebastian (as in not fufilling his part of the bargain), but then again given the situation anyone would choose a better option. Human nature...?
Reckon Lizzie noticed the eye change thing, but didn't realise what it signified, coz she did feel a bit freaked out. Or maybe thought it was her imagination.
Well, Kaze to Ki no Uta (Song of the Wind and Trees) is a really wonderful manga, but it is rather tragic. Watching the OVA made me think of Alois, especially the part he laughs.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Haha, I don't think honesty and bargain fulfilling is the best thing to discuss when it comes to a demon. It's not like Sebastian didn't lie to Ciel (the agreement with Claude) so I don't see why Ciel had to comply to their contract.
Indeed Alois saved Ciel from his fate <3

I'll start with the OVA then and if I like it, I'll read the manga too.

Signature

True, you have a point there. I suppose Seb's main goal was to get Ciel's soul although he deviated slightly. Ciel still calls the final checkmate after all.
Thank goodness we still have the manga, it was a bit painful to see the scene were Ciel's name appeared on the cushion (?) of Prince Soma's present and that he passed away in August.

The OVA kinda follows the manga events up to vol 3 and then a blurry moment of what happened at the 'end' of the manga, so I wasn't too satisfied with the OVA. I think if Alois hadn't made any contract with Claude (living under the mercy of that old pervert), I'm assuming his life would go the same way like Gilbert's did as well.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I have this theory of mine that if the anime ended like this, the manga won't XD
It would be awkward. So the anime explored one of the possible endings, Ciel becoming a demon. All that's left for the manga for it to be unique is either Sebastian dies or he devours Ciel's soul. The demon one was taken XD
I'd rather Ciel 'die' because of a literal change of heart, than simply die and burn forever in Hell ;___;

Signature

I wonder what could possibly kill Seb off (apart from the Death scythe/the sword from Hannah's body)...lol...and I think many fans would be shocked if Seb got killed off. Without Seb, I don't think Ciel can properly function (as in taking a shower by himself, wearing his own clothes, etc)

It wouldn't be bad if Ciel turned into a demon in the end of the manga by Seb's own hand (like, man, look at both Ciel and Seb being together - whether or not bound by contract, anyone can feel the "attraction"!)

I think if your soul is eaten...you won't even be in Hell...?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I have no idea what happens if the soul is eaten. Seriously, none ;____;
The stomach of a demon might induce a trance or illusion for the eaten soul, a happy one, like Ciel with his parents, when actually he's inside a demon.
But as any food does, won't it disintegrate at one point? As in completely die, no trace of that soul's existence left, and be part of the actual demon? It's sad no matter how you put it.

I think Seb can be killed by religious objects. In the 1st chapter he got heartburn from salt. An angel if he's holy enough can kill him. It would be a twist for God to take pity in Ciel and send an angel to kill Seb and guide Ciel on the right way. But it's a huge plot twist so it's unlikely.

Signature

With Toboso sensei we never know what she can twist about... XD

But I think if God took pity on Ciel, Ciel wouldn't be too 'grateful' since he was forsaken the first time....If anyone needs some guidance, I'd say Queen V for sending such a young child to carry out her underground work, regardless of whether it's Ciel's family line or not. lol.

i could talk forever on this subject

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

@ vampireknight12: Well, go on XD

@ HanaKMori
I think the Queen is a fan of the 'sacrifice a few for the good of the nation' system. The perspective thinking is good as a leader especially since she doesn't kill them. The Queen just uses Ciel and I think he likes it. He respects the Queen and doesn't say no to the job since it may lead to clues about his parents.
As a ruler, the Queen is awesome. She manages the empire and doesn't kill her 'servants'.
If the Queen got some guidance I think Britain would get conquered XD

Signature

Hmm...Ciel is too noble to want to be used that way. Or, he wants the position of the Queen's Watchdog so that revenge will be easier for him, as in he has enough networking to fish out those who killed his family.

But as you say, Queen V is a great ruler and I agree that sacrifices have to be made for the betterment of the nation. It's of mutual benefit to Ciel and the Queen.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.