Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Maigetsu: Issue No 23 - Minitokyo

MT Maigetsu: Issue No 23

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 23
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Maple/23_main.jpg
Main banner by MapleRose.

CONTENTS

A/ What's New in Minitokyo:
Holy Moly!
B/ Mai-chan's Mail bag!
PLEAS~~~ ok, bad pun
C/ News Bulletin
Bringing you the latest
D/ Comic: Adventures of Mai-chan!
The...End...?
E/ As the Shoutbox Refreshes
MT original soap opera/telenovela!
F/ Anime Spotlight
A little bit of everyone amongst the stars!
G/Get to Know Your MT Staff!
Can you spot the truth?
H/ Featured Group
Foaming at the mouth over hot shinigami~
I/ Staff Picks
Art that deserves more love!
J/ Competitions and Projects
Are you missing out on the fun? Join in :D
K/ Group Ads
Looking for a new group to join, or to make new friends?
L/ Have your say!
Mai-chan loves to feel loved!
M/ The Usual Stuff
The enlightening links to Minitokyo Zen-dom...
------

A/ RECENTLY IN MINITOKYO...
Compiled by fireflywishes

Helloooooo minna-san! Happy April Fool's Day to you! We've got a very special issue this month filled with truth and lies! See if you can tell the difference!

Draw a Staff Member
Details: Draw a Staff Member Remember, it's all about how YOU think we look like... you don't have to know anything about us!

And she's back
kuroimisa
kuroimisa is back as a moderator again, yay!

Wallpapers
Did you know that, if you submit 100 wallpapers within a day, you will unlock a secret section of the MT gallery filled with endless goodies!

Easter Eggs!
Gotta find 'em all! There's a common theme... first one to guess it gets warm fuzzies from Mai-chan!
Easter Eggs-- HINT: There are at least 5 in this issue.)

------

B/ MAI-CHAN'S MAILBAG
This month’s plea has been made by fireflywishes

HAVING ISSUES WITH DOWNLOAD SPEEDS? Then let us know about it!
Follow the directions outlined here.
THANKS!

------

C/ NEWS BULLETIN

Secret Gundam Plans Uncovered!

Remember that life-sized Gundam that was erected last summer for 3 months in Odaiba for the 30th anniversary of the Gundam franchise? (if not, Google for "life sized Gundam" or "Odaiba Gundam"). Anyway, it's been taken down, but is rumored to be re-erected at Shizuoka this summer. However, our sources have discovered that the 1:1 scaled Gundam is not just a model, but a prototype for a secret military project to take over the world!

When asked about it, chief engineer Amuro Charu had this to say:
"What are you talking about? That Gundam is just a statue, it can't even walk!"

Sure Mr. Amuro, we believe you *coughnotcough*. It is a prototype after all, the moving head is just a proof of concept for moving parts. Why do you think they moved this prototype Gundam to Shizuoka, where Bandai creates your normal plastic Gundam models? It's to be used as a distraction while the real Gundam army for world domination is being created in the secret base. We have yet to find this secret base, but we are sure it exists, probably in the sub-basement of some warehouse, due to the blueprints leaked on 2ch (which made its way to 4chan).

We're watching you Japan. And the rest of the world, be careful, the 1:1 Gundam model is just the beginning! If you're planning on visiting that thing, you'd better be wearing a tinfoil hat, in case it transmits mind-controlling brain waves to brainwash you!

Reported by EsorElpam

-----
Latest in Clamp! New Code Geass project revealed!

Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya, translated as Code Geass: Jet-Black Renya or Code Geass: Renya of the Blackness, takes place in the same official Code Geass history as the anime, but in a different era. The title character, Renya, is a 17-year-old boy with a mechanical left arm and shuriken throwing stars as his weapons of choice. The story begins when Renya encounters a mysterious, perpetually young witch named "Reif? C.C." C.C. has appeared in Japan's historical Edo era to seek a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, with a striking resemblance to the character Lelouch of the original anime, also appears with unknown intentions.

Goro Taniguchi, the director and story co-creator of the original Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion television anime series, is the one directly writing the script!

Will it be adapted into an anime? Who knows, let's just wait and see!

More information here
Pictures? here
official site clicky!

Reported by srsn

-----

Zombie invasion!

A horde of zombies have been discovered recently all around the world. Sources say that the majority of them are children aged from 8 to 14, but there is an increasing number of young adults being infected as we speak. These zombies are not like your ordinary ones however, as they seem uninterested in brains, but more interested in something else. One mother testified that she heard her son mumbling "gotta catch them all... Pokemon".

Yes, "Pokemon". That word seems to have come up a lot during the research into this crisis. All these incidents seem to be related to this word. Further research have uncovered that this "Pokemon", is a program, disguised as a game to lure helpless children, that brainwashes and make the victim into mindless zombies. Here in North America, where this reporter is reporting from, the newest installations of this "game", HeartGold and SoulSilver have been recently released. The timing seem to match when these zombies started to appear. All evidence point to this "game" as the cause.

We are getting close to the root of the cause: a company by the name of "Nintendo". For 14 years, this company has been trying to brainwash helpless children by releasing generation after generation of "Pokemon" programs, each containing hundreds of these strange creatures that lure children away from their normal lives and turning them into mindless zombies. And while they develop new generations, they release these "remakes" of older generations to fill the gap. What is their ultimate goal? We cannot say yet, but this evil must be stopped!

Is someone you know a Pokemon zombie? Here are a few things to look for. The symptoms include:
- staring all the time at a squarish handheld device, which researchers are calling "Nintendo DS"
- lack of sleep or loss of appetite due to staring at above-mentioned device
- inattentive to school or work, or even normal conversation
- walking around aimlessly in circles; the researchers think this is to charge their "Pokewalker" device, the use of which is unknown at this point
- sharing information with others using their "Pokewalker" device; this may explain what these devices are for - communication between zombies
- in the worse cases, you might notice your friend shuffling around in tall grass, why they would do that, we don't know yet

If you see someone with any or all of the above symptoms, please contact the authorities immediately! However, please exercise caution in approaching them, and do NOT remove any of their devices (especially not in front of them), as they will become angry and hiss or even bite in extreme cases. And take precaution that you don't get infected as well, you must resist the temptation to join their ranks at all costs!

Remember, friends don't let friends become Pokemon zombies. We must do all that we can to stop this invasion!

Reported by EsorElpam

------

D/ COMIC: ADVENTURES OF MAI-CHAN

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Comics%20-%20Hayashi/23_D_02.jpg

Click on the banner to see our very own MTM comic strip, brought to you by the amazingly talented hayashinomura!

------

E/ AS THE SHOUTBOX REFRESHES

STARRING:
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Kitten/19_E_02.png TwinkleBell and http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Kitten/19_E_03.gif DeviantIchigo69
------------------------------
Previously on "As the Shoutbox Refreshes"

Our intrepid heroine, Twinklebell, had just discovered that her world was not as it seemed, for her adored DeviantIchigo69 was romantically involved with the not-so-nice Honeymoonkiss! Will her strength of spirit and kind heart prevail, or will she be turned away by Honeymoonkiss's coldness? Find out in this month's exciting chapter!

*recap by sailorchiron*

Twinklebell stared at the screen, numb with shock, that word mocking her.

Girlfriend.

DeviantIchigo69 had a girlfriend. And it was Honeymoonkiss.

She’s so mean to him! Why would he want to date her? The way she’s attacking him the Shoutbox is so embarrassing! She wracked her brain for a response to Honeymoonkiss’s announcement.

Twinklebell: you’re his gf?

Honeymoonkiss: that’s right, I’m his gf so stay out of this

dslassey: did I just walk in on a cat fight? xD

Honeymoonkiss: you stay out of it too

dslassey: hate to tell you, the SB isn’t a private venue

Twinklebell couldn’t decide how to feel about this new person interrupting. True, it wasn’t a private chat, but still, it was obvious this was a serious discussion! Didn’t dslassey realize that she was defending DeviantIchigo69 from a vicious attack by his own girlfriend? Maybe I should explain to him what’s going on.

Twinklebell: I’m trying to keep her from being mean to my friend DeviantIchigo69!

Honeymoonkiss: I’m not being mean, you idiot!

Honeymoonkiss: Mind your own business, all of you!

dslassey: hey, there’s no need to be so MEAN D:

sailorchiron: No personal attacks, please. If you can’t be nice, please leave the SB.

fireflywishes: no fighting in the Shoutbox

Honeymoonkiss: fine. Ichigo, I expect you to be on MSN in the next 30 seconds!

DeviantIchigo69: Thank you for all of the support, my friends, I’ll adjourn to MSN.

Twinklebell: why on earth would you want to do that?! She’s just going to yell at you!

sailorchiron: for real…

DeviantIchigo69: There is no help for it I’m afraid. Duty calls.

Twinklebell contemplated DeviantIchigo69’s stoic acceptance of his responsibility toward Honeymoonkiss. Why was it his duty to talk to her? Or to date her for that matter? She’s such a rude, mean person! Why doesn’t he break up with her? Why does he want to stay with her?!

Another thought occurred to her. I need to show him that he’s being mistreated. I need to show him that love shouldn’t be a duty. I need to show him the depth of my feelings for him! That stopped her cold. Was she…in love with DeviantIchigo69?

It’s too soon for that, but I can’t deny my feelings for him. I have to show him that I would be a much better girlfriend that Honeymoonkiss!

Before signing off for the night, she had one thing she had to do. She clicked on Honeymoonkiss’s name from her friends list and went to the other girl’s user page. Scowling at her Sailor Moon avatar, she clicked the –friend button. There. That’ll show her! I will NOT be friends with someone that treats people that way!

What will be Honeymoonkiss’s reaction to losing Twinklebell as a friend? How will Twinklebell convince DeviantIchigo69 to leave Honeymoonkiss behind? And how many more of Minitokyo’s members will be drawn into the epic war of love and friendship in the Shoutbox?! Find out on the next episode of As the Shoutbox Refreshes!

To be continued...

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT MONTH!

Written by sailorchiron and Kitten.

------

F/ ANIME SPOTLIGHT

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Maple/23_f.jpg
Ai to Bouken no Hoshi no Naka de
(Love and Adventure Amongst the Stars)***

Story
High school freshman Sakura Hanamura is your average 16-year girl who daydreams of her white prince in class, and hangs out with friends after school. One fateful day on her way home from school, she saves a kitten from a car. What she didn't know at the time though, is that this kitten is actually the Guardian of the Rainbow Crystal named Mako-chan, and she's here to find the Chosen One who will save the universe from The Darkness. Convinced that Sakura is the Chosen One, Mako-chan takes Sakura across time and space to her world.

Once there, Sakura is blessed with magical powers to aid her in her quest, and becomes Kawaii Chibi-Chan. On her journey, she meets a boy named Mamoru Shinjitsu, who is a mecha pilot out to destroy The Darkness to avenge his family. After being moved by his story, Sakura invites him along. At first Mamoru is reluctant, but he eventually warms up to her.

On their journey, Sakura and Mamoru meet many wonderful friends and comrades who join their cause. Together, they travel across the universe to save it from The Darkness!

Characters
Sakura Hanamura is cute and sweet, and is kind to everyone. She's a bit on the clumsy side, but when her friends are in danger, she shows her true inner strength. When she becomes Kawaii Chibi-Chan, her special attack is the "super magic sparkles" Even though she would deny it, she is secretly in love with Mamoru.

Mamoru Shinjitsu was orphaned when The Darkness took away his family. He grew up wary of people, but he has a kind heart on the inside, if you can get past his tough exterior. Trained by his adoptive father, he is an excellent pilot, and always dependable in a battle.

Fuudoki is a swordsman who joins Sakura's group. He comes across as a bit of a jerk, and is rather loud and rude. Nobody knows why he's fighting, perhaps it has to do with the scar on his face. He is in love with Sakura, but he'd rather die than admit it.

Nodoka acts as the group's navigator and pilot for their spaceship. She is a shy girl who doesn't say much. But with Sakura's help and Mamoru's encouragement, she's opening up to people. She has a crush on Mamoru, but is too shy to tell him, maybe one day she can finally let him know her feelings.

Kuryou and Shiryou are a pair of vampire twins who end up joining Sakura's group. They are the head of their clan, and seek revenge against The Darkness. Shiryou is very charming and a bit of a play-boy; he is in love with Sakura, and is not afraid to show it, much to other people's dismay. His brother Kuryou has a mysterious aura about him, and never seems to smile. He is also in love with Sakura, though nobody would be able to tell.

Houkou Sensei is Sakura's teacher who holds a terrible secret. She is rather busty, and thus attracts the attention of many men. She likes to tease Mamoru endlessly, perhaps because she likes him as well.

Tsumi is Mamoru's childhood friend, and as such, she thinks she knows him the best and is rather overprotective of him. She's a bit of a tsudere, and gets jealous when Sakura gets too close to Mamoru. She is actually an android, and helps Mamoru maintain his mecha.

Ayame is a priest. When the group first encountered Ayame, they mistook him for a girl. He loves to flirt, and not just with the ladies, much to Fuudoki's disgust.

Shutaro is a computer genius. He was tricked into working for The Darkness, but joined Sakura's group when he learned the truth. Even though he looks young, he is actually the same age as Sakura. He likes all things cute, including Kawaii Chibi-chan.
---
With a brilliant cast of diverse characters, it's easy to find one or two, or all, that you can relate to and love.

Sound
The music is amazing, both in the opening/closing themes, and the background music. The opening theme "New Adventure Go!" is upbeat and gets you pumped up for the episode, and the closing theme "Minna no Inochi" is a slower and slightly sad song that wraps up the episode nicely.

The voice acting for all of the cast is very fitting to their personalities. The voice of Sakura is the best; it portrays her upbeat and sweet self very well, but it really shines through during the moments when her inner strength is shown.

Final Judgement
There's a bit of everything for everyone, whether you like the emotional and story sides of romance, drama, comedy, or the action side of adventure, mystery, mecha, or sci-fi, you can find it in Ai to Bouken.... Adding on likeable characters, awesome music and sound, and great animation, this is one series that shouldn't be missed!

- Written by EsorElpam and Hotaru-Chan.

----------------------
Got a favorite anime that you think everyone should know about? Then let us know about it! Send a PM to Mai-chan with the name of the anime and a couple of reasons why you think we should review it (is it funny, beautiful, gritty?). Simple enough, ne!

*** Disclaimer: any resemblance to published material is purely coincidental!

------

G/ GET TO KNOW YOUR MT STAFF
Let's play a game... Each Staff Member has come up with 3 statements. Only one of the three is a true statement. Can you figure out which one it is?
--------------
fireflywishes
1. A sure way to get a "hello" from firefly in the Entrance Lounge is to be a male in your 20s
2. firefly eats green leafy veggies as late night studying snacks
3. firefly loves anything and everything Queen's Blade related

Kitten
1. Kitten changes into a cat outfit before she gets online.
2. Both of Kitten's hands have been seriously injured in the past.
3. Kitten enjoys pushing elderly people down.

bromithia
1. bromithia has a GIANT Justin Bieber poster in his room, and has seen him multiple times in concert. Oh, Justin. <3
2. bromithia HATES Dr. Pepper. It is the worst soda to ever be created.
3. bromithia loves going raving with his friends on the weekends at random parties + the clubs! HOLLA!

MapleRose
1. MapleRose is the leader of an anime club (and its members are her minions muahahaha)
2. MapleRose is planning on taking over the world with her Haros
3. The way to get into MapleRose's heart is to dress like a hobo

Chloe-Chan
1. Chloe enjoys taking the bus
2. Chloe loves green foods - especially peas
3. Chloe is more afraid of zombies than she is of dying

Fran
1. Fran knows the whole choreography of Lady GaGa's Telephone AND Bad Romance music video.
2. Fran's Ipod is named Paquito.
3. Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Fran stole Fran's name.

Bernouli
1. Bernouli is really a super sexy Asian male model, with shoulder length black hair and a killer six-pack. 6( n_~)9
2. Bernouli hates tomatoes, but loves BLT's minus lettuce. Wut?
3. Bernouli thinks hippos are freakin' awesome, and would like to own one someday when he/she becomes supa rich!

kuroimisa
1. Misa leads a double life - she is in fact, a laboratory worker and dissects mice late at night.
2. Misa can cook lots of yummy food such as mouth watering biscotti and all you can eat sushi.
3. Misa is a hard out clubber - she can dance all night long and she can usually be found at the club at night.

MadoshiKurefu
1. MadoshiKurefu dresses up as a zombie every year on Halloween and frightens little children.
2. MadoshiKurefu loves little pigs and wants to buy one as a pet.
3. MadoshiKurefu likes to eat the head of a sheep cooked in the oven. Especially the tongue.

Sailorchiron
1. Sailorchiron is a devoted fan of Sailor Moon
2. Sailorchiron is tragically allergic to carrots, which is a pity because she loves them but they turn her an interesting shade of orange and very, very, itchy
3. Sailorchiron is secretly addicted to old, black-and-white movies from the 40s.

--------------
That concludes this month's "Get to Know Your MT Staff!" Remember minna-san, if you have a member of the staff that you'd like to know more about or would like to submit a question, send it to Mai-chan with the subject heading "STAFF INTERVIEW"

------

H/ FEATURED GROUP

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/bleachak.jpg
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Kitten/19_E_04.gif
Rabid-Bleach-Fans is the number-one place for Bleach fans on MT. The staff and members are always friendly and dedicated to their favourite anime, so whether you're a casual fan or a veteran fangirl/fanboy, this group welcomes one and all, so be sure to go check it out!

Article by MapleRose. Banner by DarthTofu
------

I/ STAFF PICKS

A Delicious Lie by kyubichan
A Delicious Lie by kyubichan

"The cake is a lie!" But it sure is a delicious lie, judging by that cake. The chibi girl design is adorable, I love her bunny slipper. The colours are sweet like the cake, and I like the cartoony background, the buildings seem to have character of their own.

Chosen by MapleRose

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/09/44/452209.jpg
Friends? by KurohaAi

Thought this was a collage of scans? Think again! Due to Kuroha's high quality coloring and smooth lines it is easy to think that these are scans, but that is just a testament to her high level of talent. And who can't love her for more Durarara! fanart? XD

Chosen by fireflywishes

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/15/39/451965.jpg
.:Drifting follow the wind:. by Wlotus

Don't YOU wish you could sketch like this in class? I DO! The details are stellar, as is the shading. The monochrome also works really well with the scene depicted. Who only knows what kinds of masterpieces Wlotus could create if she had more than a class period!

Chosen by fireflywishes
------
Do you know of an item you think deserves more love? You can actually PM Mai-chan about it! Include the gallery item and a short reason why you think it's great. If Mai-chan also gives it a thumbs up, we'll feature it next issue! Just don't nominate your own gallery items X-P Cheeky cheeky!

------

J/ COMPETITIONS AND PROJECTS
(in alphabetical order)

paint-o-rama presents Fun with Tags! Need some walling inspiration? Select 3-5 out of 25 randomly-selected theme tags and use these themes to create something. Can you do it?

Remember if you don't tell us it's on, we can't tell everyone else. ;)

------

K/ GROUP ADS

+++GO JOIN THE MT FACEBOOK GROUP NOW!+++

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Maple/aaa.gif - Anti-Anime Association! If you hate anime, then join us! We oppose all anime, all the time.

clamp-a-holic - Gathers Anything related to Clamp = Clamp wallers, Clamp fans, Clamp artworks, Clamp news - you name it!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/anti-spammers.gif - For those members who don't know, we have a MASSIVE spamming problem on MT. This group is for those who are dedicated to putting a stop to it.

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/userpageskindesigns.gif - This group consists of MTers who love making userpages and want to display them and/or make them for other members, as well as provide support for new members making their own layouts. THEY NEED YOUR HELP!--> Coders Needed! Let's keep MT looking spiffy!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/tag-licious.gif - Tag it like it's hot!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/japanese.gif - This group is dedicated to the teaching and learning of the Japanese language. Are you a Native Speaker who wants to help others learn? Or have you always wanted to learn how to speak Japanese? We strive to provide a fun and interactive place for all to practice their language skills. Minna-san, nihongo o manabou! (^o^)/

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/retro-studio.gif- A new group that promotes the old school method of walling: extracting, stock, blending, and more!

------

L/ HAVE YOUR SAY!

Want to see your group advertised, we now request you send in your group as well as a short summary of it's purpose or current highlights. This will of course become far more useful that an icon alone. Also if you feel there is a group or a member worthy of nomination in the MTM again please PM it. Questions, comments, whatever, simply PM the MTM with the subject MYVOICE.

Remember the MTM is determined by you! ^^
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/mtmlovekz7.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gif

Looking forward to your company next month (and keep sending me PMs T.T)
From botchii, with love
Call me Mai-chan <3

------

M/ THE USUAL STUFF
All about the Mt-Maigetsu: requests, ads and features --> To know how to advertise and nominate your group or member you would like to see on the MTM!
The Policy --> A must read!
The Userguide --> For day to day living!
Forum guidelines --> Keeping it clean!
Common problems and their solutions --> Got you covered!

Are you an MTM virgin?
Don't worry, you can change that right now! Go read all of the issues and become up to date on everything that deals with Minitokyo. Each issue features everything your heart could ever desire! That's right, more SEX, SCANDALS, and LIES than you can handle. Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator. Blurb courtesy of brom

Links compiled by littlejonny100

==--== ==--==

(c) Mt-Maigetsu 2010; any part of the Mt-Maigetsu or in its entirety cannot be reproduced in other publications without prior permission from the author(s). If you wish to share the Mt-Maigetsu, simply share the url- thank you

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Enjoy minna-san! *runs off to go oogle some more Queen's Blade scans~*

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

lol, yes we all know how much firefly loves those Queen's Blade scans ;) and that anime is so awesome! esp the opening sequence, it's pretty awesome =D

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

hehe found all the eggs xD (very board)

firefly i have to say loves queens blade (its a good anime)

im also a fan of queens blade

im a fan of anime in general

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

I love this issue...
by the way, As the shoutbox refreshes is so cool. I like this chapter.
Also... nice name MapleRose (EsorElpam) haha XD didn't notice it earlier

Anyway I will be waiting for the next issue.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Rofl.... ai to bouken no hoshi no naka de - amazing :P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

YAY! Nice issue yet again got to love those people against the spammers EVIL SPAMMERS! XD I liked the featured group as well very cool

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by kuroimisaRofl.... ai to bouken no hoshi no naka de - amazing :P

It's teh best anime ever!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I knew you were in to hobos, MapleRose! XD

And the "I Love Eggs" easter egg scares me... but my bird likes it. She was hopping around when I played it for her XD How did you people find such a thing?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Ah, sweet laughter. This was a great issue. xD

Maple, I'm in my hobo outfit.... HINT HINT <3

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

We should have done something like DevArt...like changing all members avatars or something xD. Maybe next year~!
*goes to practice some Lady GaGa's songs*

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Quote by FranWe should have done something like DevArt...like changing all members avatars or something xD. Maybe next year~!

I hadn't even checked deviantArt until I saw your post!

PLEASE don't change the icons to Lady Gaga next year.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"

Quote by FranWe should have done something like DevArt...like changing all members avatars or something xD. Maybe next year~!

I want it to be something more like Mangabullet , where all of the users there just turned into a ummm ..... Wombat ? *Derp*
What Deviantart did was good , but since it's only a day (1st April) , it can be much better . In fact , in my opinion , much better than just 'meddling' with ones avatar (Not many seem to bother much about an avatar change , including me)

Speaking of April Fool , MT did not have it before ?

By the way , congratulations on the new issue ^^

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote by DeAnge1us
I want it to be something more like Mangabullet , where all of the users there just turned into a ummm ..... Wombat ? *Derp*

OMG, BIDOOF <3
Hahahaha pure win.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Do iiiittt. Or change the site to like a lady gaga fansite and watch the members explode.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Needs more Lady Gaga. -__-

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, did Brom send over his minions to push for a Lady Gaga theme? XD

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Quote: Do iiiittt. Or change the site to like a lady gaga fansite and watch the members explode.

Or the site will implode.

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I say it's worth it.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Lady Gaga theme :D <3 let's do it.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

I'd rather do something anime related, like Mudkips

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

ArtificialRaindrop - Apparently the song has been around for a while - I got the link 2 years ago or so. Every time I watch the video I think to myself that someone had a lot of time on their hands XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Kuroimisa - That's for sure XD It's impressive and a little disturbing at the same time. It fits the easter egg theme perfectly, though!

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Please don't do like DevArt to change all of our avatar
I got traumatized when Gaga dancing in my friendlist ><
btw, great issue minna ^___^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.